It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Business Behind the Left’s Pay-to-Protest Scheme

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

The demand for virtue signalling kinda made me incredulous.

No matter how great the speech, if you end it with a loud belch it ruins it

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

It's unclear because there's no evidence that individual protesters are paid to protest at all. This is simply a way for right-wingers to dismiss the activism of their fellow Americans as not genuine because, you know, nobody protests Trump without being paid to do so.

What tangled tales they weave.

Not only but law and order Muricans can't imagine why some get so upset when police gun down unarmed people on video and get away with it.

BLM formed their charter the day George Zimmerman was pronounced not guilty for chasing after Trayvon Martin, forcing a confrontation, and executing him at point 'black' rage.

Black Lives Matter, (too).

edit on 18-8-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Did Andrew really have a heart attack?

Seriously?

Now this with, Bannon!!!

Tick tock

The shows about to drop

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I guess White Supremacists show up for free... Sad for us. Could we pay them to go away?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Big-money groups are helping to organize and fuel 'AstroTurf' progressive uprisings

I thought the big money was fomenting terrorist activity abroad to regime change and destroy nations.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Big-money groups are helping to organize and fuel 'AstroTurf' progressive uprisings

I thought the big money was fomenting terrorist activity abroad to regime change and destroy nations.

They are.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5
I guess White Supremacists show up for free... Sad for us. Could we pay them to go away?

Well I guess they could be bought off.

Like the current government has been doing with middle east terrorist regimes for decades.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: Dudemo5

Well I guess they could be bought off.

Like the current government has been doing with middle east terrorist regimes for decades.

I mean, you'd think we could just give them a few more food-steps or lower the interest rate on their double wide....

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

They are.

Actually not so much

Trump stopped send arms to al-CIA-duh in Syria

It's a start

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
The leftists pay the protestors to make Trump look good and perhaps help him win again.
Briliant plan!
Maybe they pay them to help the Democratic Party implode.
Genius!

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP

They are.

Actually not so much

Trump stopped send arms to al-CIA-duh in Syria

It's a start

You're right !!

I forgot about that.

Now they call themselves Al-cry-Duh.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

They are.

And deflecting our awareness away from that with manufactured schsms like left vs. right.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

They are.

And deflecting our awareness away from that with manufactured schsms like left vs. right.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

Actually, the white supremecists recieve funding from a variety of sources, one being the Council of Conservative Citizens. And according to the SPLC, these hate groups are unwittingly funded by paypal and Amazon by way of marketing things like authentic WWII Nazi memorabilia, flags, t-shirts, the lot.

The FBI regularly infiltrates these groups, but it is unclear if they funnel money to them.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I have an honest question.
Where can I find someone to pay me to protest?
I've been trying to get in touch with or find a site
that will help me do this but I can't find a single one.

I would love to get payed to protests especially if
I was going to protest a thing for free anyway, why not get paid?

I am not joking.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Join Facebook or twitter...

Any questions?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

a reply to: theantediluvian

It's unclear because there's no evidence that individual protesters are paid to protest at all. This is simply a way for right-wingers to dismiss the activism of their fellow Americans as not genuine because, you know, nobody protests Trump without being paid to do so.

What tangled tales they weave.

Not only but law and order Muricans can't imagine why some get so upset when police gun down unarmed people on video and get away with it.

BLM formed their charter the day George Zimmerman was pronounced not guilty for chasing after Trayvon Martin, forcing a confrontation, and executing him at point 'black' rage.

Black Lives Matter, (too).

This post is satire, right?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

I've long been a member of both of these.
Can you link to a twitter or facebook page that
will hire me to protest?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
We can't exactly accuse them of not having jobs anymore because they are paid to protest, can we?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join