It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Business Behind the Left’s Pay-to-Protest Scheme

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Good story here about some of the big money that pours into the paid-to-protest gang organizers.

Yup, they're Brownshirts.

They look and smell like Brownshirts.

The get funded to make bones and blood over issues.

The big names are paying hefty bucks too, just like the Brownshirts.

And I say they fund both sides.

Money talks better than whisky.

Their track record of destruction and violence speaks for itself.

Democrats are gearing-up for 2018. Their "Last Stand".

Get ready for lots of burning and looting and smashing and swatting.

The Business Behind the Left’s Pay-to-Protest Scheme

Big-money groups are helping to organize and fuel 'AstroTurf' progressive uprisings

When left-wing organizers were recruiting people to travel to Washington, D.C., to try to “shut down the inauguration of Donald Trump” and “paralyze the city itself,” they offered a number of incentives — free housing, food, and also legal assistance in case of arrest. They also organized training camps, workshops and media-encounter events in the run-up to the main event: the big riot. . . . . . . . . .

A year ago, Breitbart reported that hacked Open Society Foundation documents showed that the George Soros-funded group gave Black Lives Matter groups $650,000. The Ford Foundation subsequently announced that it was launching a fundraising campaign to raise $100 million to support Black Lives Matter.

edit on Aug-18-2017 by xuenchen because: itsallburning

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

A year ago, Breitbart reported that hacked Open Society Foundation documents showed that the George Soros-funded group gave Black Lives Matter groups $650,000. The Ford Foundation subsequently announced that it was launching a fundraising campaign to raise $100 million to support Black Lives Matter.

I am going to say it.

PAID SHILLS.

Special interest.

Where are those that were screaming 'get the money' out of politics now?

WHERE?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Why would the DNC pay protesters to make them look bad? I think it's much more likely that the GOP is paying these people to make Democrats look bad. Same goes for protests on the other end of the spectrum.

Make your opposition look as bad as possible, that's the name of the game when it comes to identity politics and there's a lot of it going around these days.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Thanks for the propaganda from Lifezette.

It's because the liberal media "sees protests as a tactic," says Tim Graham of the Media Research Center, adding that while the media often label Tea Party gatherings as "AstroTurf events" — and therefore not true grassroots events — it never does the same with the Left.

That would be the MRC that receives millions of dollars a year in funding from Robert Mercer, who also provided the principal funding for Breitbart News and Cambridge Analytica. Not $650k trickled down through various organizations and ultimately granted to a vast number of BLM-related orgs — millions a year.

It's unclear how often individual protesters are paid a fee to protest, but regardless, the organizational side of the unrest is becoming big business. The movement first attracted attention with violence in the streets during the Ferguson riots. A raised fist brings notoriety, and notoriety brings in big money. It's a clear exchange.

It's unclear because there's no evidence that individual protesters are paid to protest at all. This is simply a way for right-wingers to dismiss the activism of their fellow Americans as not genuine because, you know, nobody protests Trump without being paid to do so.

Yup, they're Brownshirts.

They look and smell like Brownshirts.

Since we're being melodramatic with Nazi references (funny, haven't seen you say one negative thing about actual neo-Nazis or call violent neo-Nazi thugs "brown shirts"), you smell a lot like Goebbels to me? Seems legit, right?
edit on 2017-8-18 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

where are the people screaming anything other than "RACIST" or "FASCIST"?

I know racists organized events for the 8 years Obama was in office. Why was it not getting focus like it is now? Its all manufactured outrage.

Its to the point now where I just tell people they are stupid face to face when they want to talk about this stuff. Because 99% of everyone's opinion is formulated by media and handed to them (whether they know it or not). I've lost all patience for any of it.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

WHERE?

They don't exist, pretty much everyone is in favor of billionaires paying politicians to lie to people, ESPECIALLY those on the left. Anyone and everyone who leans even slightly left is alright with CEO's and corporations running our government and deciding what policies are or aren't implemented. /sarcasm

I'm not sure why you'd be asking the question when you already have your own answer and aren't going to consider other options.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

So now people have to make it a point to go out and denounce all the things that are fashionable to hate just so people don't accuse them of sympathizing?

Nothing makes me shake my head more than someone ignoring a discussion to issue their own demand for virtue signalling.

Honestly, i saw the end of your post and couldn't be bothered reading the rest.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Because 99% of everyone's opinion is formulated by media and handed to them (whether they know it or not). I've lost all patience for any of it.

My thoughts exactly. Even the ones who don't trust the media are having their opinions shaped by them unknowingly.

This whole political freak show and the narrative being spun by the media and Trump is only a way to push people to both political extremes where no compromise is to be found.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Why would the DNC pay protesters to make them look bad? I think it's much more likely that the GOP is paying these people to make Democrats look bad. Same goes for protests on the other end of the spectrum.

Make your opposition look as bad as possible, that's the name of the game when it comes to identity politics and there's a lot of it going around these days.

I don't recall knowing about any geniuses running the DNC lately.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The MSM must burn.

Burn down all the way.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that burning and looting houses and injuring/killing people makes you look bad. It makes more sense for the opposing party to do that in order to make their competition look bad. It's not rocket science.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I'm STILL waiting for my $$$...

I wonder if it will be in Illuminati bucks, "Sorros Credits" or "Hollow Earth Reptile Dinars" ...

Has ANYONE else got their promised monies?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The MSM must burn.

Burn down all the way.

yeah because breitbart is so trustworthy, how's the seth rich lie going, still spinning it for donald?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Not gonna happen, they are doing their jobs so well right now, they're too valuable to the agenda.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

The Pinkshirts are non violent (usually).

The Pinkshirts are great !!

The Brownshirts are bad.

You know them well.

They've done millions of dollars in damage.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

You must be talking about Maxine Waters calling Ben Carson a 'white nationalist'.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

You must be talking about Maxine Waters calling Ben Carson a 'white nationalist'.

BwaHaHaHa

She's one of the geniuses.

She's gonna be the next Speaker of the House Too !!!!

Check that. She already the Speaker FOR the House.
edit on Aug-18-2017 by xuenchen because: burnitall

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

So now people have to make it a point to go out and denounce all the things that are fashionable to hate just so people don't accuse them of sympathizing?

It's fashionable to hate neo-Nazis? Well, hell, I never realized how trendy I was. I was pointing out the absurdity of Xeuchen yammering about "brown shirts" to frame this "muh Soros!" garbage while he ignores thuggish neo-Nazis. I couldn't care less what he denounces tbh.

Nothing makes me shake my head more than someone ignoring a discussion to issue their own demand for virtue signalling.

From your own admission, you didn't read the first part of my post where I did in fact comment on the OP (after reading the source article) and you jumped right to giving me your unsolicited opinion, ignoring the discussion?

I'll take your critique under consideration.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I was pointing out the absurdity of Xeuchen yammering about "brown shirts" to frame this "muh Soros!" garbage while he ignores thuggish neo-Nazis.

He's never made false claims about Trump tv like someone we all know.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

"I saw your post, I read some of it but ignored most of it but I'm still going to call you out on it"

lol. "deny ignorance"

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join