It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville victim’s mother 'I’m not talking to the president now after what he said'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Keep showing your true color.
The driver was at least two blocks away where there were no people and he decided to speed down the street. Nobody expected that.
Yes there was violence that day. But why are we not focusing on the murder? People are playing partisan bs game blaming the other side, ignoring the elephant in the room.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

you will also remember that it is not to legalize running over protestors, but to protect the innocent citizens who become ambushed by entitled people who believe it is their right to obstruct traffic dangerously on highways and roads as they drive through them, and do not want to end up like this guy.
Incidents like this, where the elderly are beaten after being pulled from their vehicles by rabid animals, is why that law was proposed.

edit on 8-18-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

If my group ended up protesting on the same side as Nazis , I'd immediately leave. As would any decent person. For the record.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Southern Guardian
Thats no loss for Trump, or the world. Trump was equating the violent protestors to the violent racists. He was spot on n accurate.

Amen to every word!
edit on 8/18/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

/facepalm

Hey, remember the woman whose daughter got killed that day?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Started nothing. Everything began Friday night with white supremacists surrounding 30 or so left protestors ( I say left , it's probably closer to just anti nazi. I'm sure there were some on the right protesting against the white supremacists as well.

That group surrounded them. Hit them with torches and shouted Jews will not replace us. Blood and soil.

Sure the empire is evil. But no ones talking about the extremely violent rebel alliance!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien
Hey its a statistical fact. If your body is not physically on the street in an unauthorized assembly, your chance of being hit by a vehicle will be lower. This is an argument I have taken from an anti gun member who loves to say "it is a statistical fact that your chance of being killed by a gun goes up when your in a home with a gun"

I am just going by the numbers here. That gathering was declared an unauthorized assembly, so technically all these protestors were violating the law congregating in that intersection, and were by default all criminals. Just going by technicality even.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

AGAIN , I am not on either side of this , I am NOT saying both sides are to blame for the death , So if yo would stop putting words in my mouth.
I AM Saying that BOTH SIDES came looking for trouble .

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32
Well those people from that night, should be prosecuted for assault then. It should be simple, there were cameras everywhere. Find the faces, prosecute. Find the video and I will personally screen grab what I can for you.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Again the car was at least two blocks away. The next street was empty. It is obvious he intended to plow through the people from at least two blocks away. If people block you, will you plow through because they're there illegally?

edit on 8/18/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

link   
Gonna throw this out there, again:

Neo-Nazis, KKK, white supremacists have a right to speech, and a right to assemble, even with their hate.

People have a right to speech and assemble against that.

NO ONE has a right to violence.

But: who was killed, by whom, and of what ideology?

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I wonder how much she got paid to make this scene ?

They ALL have their price.

Since you've made a similar statement in more than one thread today, it must be something close to your own mind and wallet so it makes me curious what your price is and who is writing the check that you're cashing?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien
if they begin assaulting my vehicle and threatening harm while yelling racial slurs like in the examples I provided, absolutely. I would mow them down without a hesitation, nor remorse. I would be justified too due to being in fear of my life and rightfully so.

Now If I were blocks away and not in immediate danger, I would just take an alternate path.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Southern Guardian

This is the same woman who Trump claimed in his recent speech, tweeted him and said nice things to him.

“Her mother wrote me and said — through I guess Twitter, social media — the nicest things and I very much appreciated that. I hear she was a fine, actually, incredible young woman. And her mother on twitter thanked me for what I said…”

So this is once again a flat out lie that Trump is making and nobody is calling his out on it. I mean he's literally lying about the Murdered woman's mother messaging him with nice things to say. WTF???

You are lying.

post on NBC's twitter. NBC Twitter
edit on 18-8-2017 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Cmon. Video of Friday night is all over the place. watch the 22 min vice doc.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Except he was blocks away. Turned into that road and his car was fine. Wasn't hit with anything. It was only after he drove down the road heading for human beings when people hit him along the way

But nice try distorting reality. Again there is video of this everywhere

The president even called him a murderer.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Exactly. He was never in any danger. It's murder, pure and simple.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32
I did not defend him. I simply used technical facts and statistics to point out if people did not illegally assemble on a public road, there probably would not have been casualties is all. I am drawing a parallel here with the argument that if there is not a gun in a home, someone in that home would not be shot by it. So if bodies were not illegally on the road where they do not belong, they would not be impacted by the machines who ARE supposed to be there.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

So victim blaming.

Got it. Moving on.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Mate, it's plain to see for anyone with two eyes in their head that you are trying to place the blame for the woman's death on the fact they were protesting in the street. Stop pussyfooting around and using nonsense logic and maths to try and justify it.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join