It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville victim’s mother 'I’m not talking to the president now after what he said'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: UnBreakable
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I saw her on ABC news tonight. She's using the unfortunate death of her daughter to milk her the fifteen minutes in the spotlight, a morbid version of Munchhausen's by Proxy Syndrome.

Not to mention a Trump Bash opportunity of a lifetime.

Speaking of shills.....

Speaking of, let's continue to bash the victims and their families, and not those who actually allegedly killed.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks
absolutely let me clear it up. The leftist guerillas who harassed and assaulted with violence those on their way to the park, and then were counter assaulted finally at the park in defense share the blame for the violent acts. As well the fools who were taunting and threatening the crowd on their way out are responsible for the violence they committed and got in return at the parking garage . Yes, those violent leftist guerillas share in the responsibility for the violence at Charlottesville on Saturday afternoon.

Im not sure how many times our President and responsible honest adults have to clarify this point, but we will continue to clarify it as long as the subversive groups and the tabloid media try to disown their share of responsibility.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: UnBreakable

I saw her on ABC news tonight. She's using the unfortunate death of her daughter to milk her the fifteen minutes in the spotlight, a morbid version of Munchhausen's by Proxy Syndrome.

Not to mention a Trump Bash opportunity of a lifetime.

Speaking of shills.....

Speaking of, let's continue to bash the victims and their families, and not those who actually allegedly killed.

It's a bloody disgrace the lengths some posters will go to attempting to deflect blame. There is apparently no limit to how low they will go in order to "score points for their team".

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Both sides are equally responsible. However it was one "rightist" who mowed down people with his car, killing a lady.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

However it was one "rightist"

I am hereby renaming them "wrongists".

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

The only kind of piece of garbage who would say that, is the kind of piece of garbage who does have a price..pretty low one I'm sure.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: Kryties

The only kind of piece of garbage who would say that, is the kind of piece of garbage who does have a price..pretty low one I'm sure.

The "2 dolla" kind.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien
And you will note that pretty much everybody not submitting to Marxist culture attacks have acknowledged that this individual made his own choice to carry out vehicular homicide and that according to others and himself, yes he did have questionable ideology.

How does the hundreds of people who already left and were not even near that intersection somehow catch responsibility for it??? If anything it is the demonstrators fault for continuing to bloc roads in an illegal assembly an expose themselves to the threats of road accidents and/or violence. Remember that young lady in Oregon that got hit on the highway? # happens when you put your body in the way of traffic.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

# happens when you put your body in the way of traffic.

Here it is folks, rock bottom.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Because you keep pinning this on the "leftist guerillas". How is it their fault that they started the whole thing, including the murder? That is what people have been claiming. As I have seen in the videos the white supremacists were volent as well. Stop blaming on one side to score political point. It's disgusting.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: JHumm

Why do people think that both sides of this are not to blame?

How did the 'left' force this boy, part of a white supremacist movement, to plow into that crowd with his car? Explain this to me? Were there any left wingers with him in that car egging him to do it? Was his car pushed by left wingers?

Tell me, are the crimes of the Nazis the fault of both sides?

Why is this so hard to understand?

I'm not saying that they made him run his car into a crowd of people, did I say that?
If you don't think both sides were looking for trouble in one way or another , then you must be as delusional as any of them .
All I said is that both sides were looking for a fight and I guess the car Nazi was the only violence that day right? And when Anitfa commits acts of violence, not counting this day that they are excused ?
Both sides are to blame for being dumb ass racists.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Remember that young lady in Oregon that got hit on the highway? # happens when you put your body in the way of traffic.

So that's a license to run over pedestrians, or protesters?

Or rather a "Screw you, I'm not yielding, you're in the STREET!"?

Seriously?

Do you think it is all right to not yield and intentionally run people down?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JHumm

So lots of Nazis and KKK died that day did they? What about even one? No?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Sad thing in there is legislation in the works, too.

The Republicans who want to legalize running over protesters

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien
You act like the vehicular homicide was the only act of violence. I am speaking from a general analysis of the event in its entirety. You will notice how all of us however, mutually agree the killer is a dbag. Truth is though, this is what can happen when you take your unauhorized demonstration to the roads where multi ton metal machines drive on at high rates of speed.
I really like this one. Jump in front of a Jeep on a highway and then claim attempted murder. Thats rich, really really rich. Officer responded appropriately.

edit on 8-18-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I wonder how much she got paid to make this scene ?

They ALL have their price.

Ugh. Hardly ever comment without reading the thread. But. Jesus ats.

It's a disappointing night with this thread. Just say oh well sorry for her loss and move on. How hard is that?

One of those nights where I'm back to rethinking my membership. Seems to be happening more and more.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

However it was one "rightist"

I am hereby renaming them "wrongists".

I'd just call them white supremacist F#s.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

A mother is grieving over the senseless death of her child by the hands of an ignorant Nazi (redundant).

I'd respect her wishes and any thing else she might say.

I'm not going to say a single thing against her.

If it were my child, I'd be insane with grief.

And then. Again. Db brings me back. Also seems to be happening more and more.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

I wonder how much she got paid to make this scene ?

They ALL have their price.

Ugh. Hardly ever comment without reading the thread. But. Jesus ats.

It's a disappointing night with this thread. Just say oh well sorry for her loss and move on. How hard is that?

One of those nights where I'm back to rethinking my membership. Seems to be happening more and more.

Oh I am with you. I've thought the same thing. I've thought about taking a break from ATS.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Sad thing in there is legislation in the works, too.

The Republicans who want to legalize running over protesters

I'd like to say this shocks me, but it honestly doesn't. The Republicans should seriously consider renaming themselves the "Dystopian Party".

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join