It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 myths debunked . . .

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
As you are the man of infinite wisdom who brought this important reference to the subject matter here, I will allow you this honor.

I really prefer for people to come to discussion with sufficient knowledge to dismiss potential criticism of their ignorance

Someone somewhere said something, ST found it, and you read it. Somehow this means the US gov conducted the attacks on 911? Ignorance is more widespread than you think MA, be careful not to look in the mirror.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I have been posting on PNAC for quite some time along with plenty of ATS members. You have chosen not to read the forward plans for invasion. Does that mean they do not exist, because you personally choose not to understand them?

You choose to remain blissful in unawareness, your choice entirely.

Farewell to you.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Farewell to you.

And to you.

At this time I find myself having acted in a way I find unacceptable. I do not get involved in shouting matches here, and have always found them offensive. I let myself get drawn into one and I apologize to all who are reading and participating in this thread for my unacceptable behavior.

Howardroark, please accept my apologies for hijacking your thread. I'll leave now, let the conversation continue.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Siberian Tiger says:

”This question is for those who think I don't know what I'm talking about…”

Well, I guess that would include me.

”.. why is it that in the "Project for a new American century" book the think tak [sic] group says that "A Perl [sic] Harbor TYPE of attack is needed to get American involved in a mid eastern war".

Maybe because that is their opinion, Siberian Tiger.

But I’m not sure I follow your logic here. Are you saying that, because a think tank believes that a major attack was needed to get the US into a war in the Mideast, it is somehow proof that someone in our own government deliberately set up a Pearl Harbor type attack?

I don’t think so.

Let’s walk through this together. I will type this very slowly, because I want to make sure you and everyone else here understands it.

First, is it possible that our own government deliberately set up the attack so we could go to war against Iraq? I suppose anything is possible. But it would be possible for them to have done such a thing whether or not the think tank said what they did, right?

The think tank could be right or wrong and the government could have set up the attack or it they didn’t, but a belief by a think tank doesn’t mean that the government did, right?

Siberian Tiger, you need to think about a thing called “causality”. This is a term which helps you figure out whether or not something caused something else to happen.

For example, the cost of computers have dropped drastically over the past ten years, and, during that same time period, the incidence of AIDS in Asia has increased drastically, and the cost of oil has risen dramatically, and Toyota has come out with the Scion tC sports coupe.

Now, based on that, Siberian, which of these statements are true?

(1) AIDS causes the price of computers to go down.
(2) Because the cost of computers have gone down, Toyota decided to introduce the Scion tC.
(3) Since more people have AIDS, the OPEC weenies have decided to increase the price of oil
(4) Driving the Scion tC sports coupe causes AIDS.
(5) Driving the Scion tC sports coupe makes computers cheaper.

Now my guess, Siberian, is that you’ll probably say something like,

”NONE of those statements are true! Just because a bunch of things happened at the same time doesn’t mean that the tC sports coupe causes AIDS or that AIDS causes cheaper computers or cheaper computers have forced OPEC to raise the price of oil.”

And you know what, Siberian? You’d be right! You are beginning to understand causality!

”Answer this so called informed edugated [sic] ATS menbers [sic] ?”

Any time, Siberian Tiger; any time! That’s what we’re here for: denying ignorance.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street

Siberian Tiger, you need to think about a thing called “causality”. This is a term which helps you figure out whether or not something caused something else to happen.

have you checked the membership of PNAC? do you know who funds them, who runs them, their agenda, their numbers, etc.?
one can't really talk about causality in a vacuum. you have shown a list of things that are not related, and implied that somehow this is equivalent to PNAC and their relationship to the bush administration.
as an engineer you must of heard of fuzzy logic. if enough indicators are roughly pointing in the same direction, that is a good indication that that's where the truth lies. trying to put everything into crisp sets is a horrible way to have to find truth. that's why our neural nets use fuzz: to make everything clearer, more accurate, and more efficient, ...to a certain degree, more or less, at least a good deal of the time.
i personally have no more than a tiny inkling about PNAC, but i will be sure and look into them more closely, now.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I will type this very slowly

Alert to all Engineers.

It is very dubious that a reduction in typing speed will give effect to a greater level of comprehension in the targeted audience as proposed in the above submission.

To put it simply, the characters that appear on the audience's screen, highlights and all, will appear the same at whatever rate you type them.

The only exception to this cause-and-effect principle is the oft-observed tendency for belligerence and accompanying typing speed acceleration to yield a greater volume of typographic errors and lack of clarity which can at times render the submission totally incomprehensible.

I recommend that you resume your normal typing speed, if it is important for you to deliver more of your personal propaganda and denial in a time-efficient manner.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Ah roark, don't make me come over here man... Guys, Roark and I have been through this one on another thread already on this subject, so I am going to post a link to it here and be done with it, accept the following wealth of information provided in regards to the World Trade Center. Please read it, then let roark dance around some physics and try to impress you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I take it you want us to think like this hu? www.rense.com...

[edit on 11-2-2005 by SiberianTiger]

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 05:01 AM
link   
The Project for New American Century (PNAC) has as the signatories of its Statement of Principles, the following persons:

Elliott Abrams
Gary Bauer
William J. Bennett
Jeb Bush
Dick Cheney
Eliot A. Cohen
Midge Decter
Paula Dobriansky
Steve Forbes
Aaron Friedberg
Francis Fukuyama
Frank Gaffney
Fred C. Ikle
Donald Kagan
Zalmay Khalilzad
I. Lewis Libby
Norman Podhoretz
Dan Quayle
Peter W. Rodman
Stephen P. Rosen
Henry S. Rowen
Donald Rumsfeld
Vin Weber
George Weigel
Paul Wolfowitz

The publication in question is called:

Rebuilding America's Defenses

and the sentence often referred to is on page 51 in Chapter V - "Creating Tomorrow's Dominant Force":

A transformation strategy that solely pursued capabilities for projecting force
from the United States, for example, and sacrificed forward basing and presence,would be at odds with larger American policy goals and would trouble American allies.

Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Yup, a hand in every pocket... er I mean a chicken in every pot. What would we do with folks like PNAC and Coporations to determine our foriegn Policy.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Here's more from thier publicationS www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

[edit on 11-2-2005 by SiberianTiger]

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by uknumpty
The Project for New American Century (PNAC) has as the signatories of its Statement of Principles, the following persons:

Elliott Abrams
Gary Bauer
William J. Bennett
Jeb Bush
Dick Cheney
Eliot A. Cohen
Midge Decter
Paula Dobriansky
Steve Forbes
Aaron Friedberg
Francis Fukuyama
Frank Gaffney
Fred C. Ikle
Donald Kagan
Zalmay Khalilzad
I. Lewis Libby
Norman Podhoretz
Dan Quayle
Peter W. Rodman
Stephen P. Rosen
Henry S. Rowen
Donald Rumsfeld
Vin Weber
George Weigel
Paul Wolfowitz

okay. there is OBVIOUSLY no causal relationship between PNAC and the bush administration. our mistake, mr. thought policemens. which way to the nearest protest pen?

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I will type this very slowly

Alert to all Engineers.

It is very dubious that a reduction in typing speed will give effect to a greater level of comprehension in the targeted audience as proposed in the above submission.

To put it simply, the characters that appear on the audience's screen, highlights and all, will appear the same at whatever rate you type them.

you have just been voted for the 'way above top funny' award. i had to sew my sides back together.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
WHY BILLY BOB, I've just noticed your defention of terrorisim are you saying the the U.S. Gov is using terror to control it's populatin? heheh

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
And despite what it says there Siberian, the freedoms shared within the US are still among the best and freest in the world.
You live where again?

seekerof

[edit on 11-2-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
masked avartar says:

"Alert to all Engineers. It is very dubious [sic] that a reduction in typing speed will give effect to a greater level of comprehension in the targeted audience as proposed in the above submission."

Dang it! I knew when I was typing that that someone would take me seriously. Now see what you did, masked avatar!

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Just because one gets freedom doesn't mean the Gov has the right nor should be ALLOWED to do what ever it wants, thats what a Tirant would want his "sevants" to believe

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Again SiberianTiger, you live where?
Lets share and compare "tyrants" and "servants" anytime, k?

seekerof

[edit on 11-2-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
billybob says:

"okay. there is OBVIOUSLY no causal relationship between PNAC and the bush administration. our mistake, mr. thought policemens. which way to the nearest protest pen?"

I'm letting you skate this time, billybob, since you saw the error of your ways.

But don't let it happen again.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Whatv are you trying to say that I am saying soviets were not Tyrants?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join