It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 myths debunked . . .

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Here's the motive my friend here it is in plain view detaxcanada.org...

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Thanks for the link. Interesting reading but can you link me to more factual data? I see your reply as a theory right now. I do read conspiracy stuff as hey, some could be true (I just love Tom Clancy stuff) but most has so much fluff in it that by the time you find the facts they are pretty inconclusive. But I do like to read so feel free to direct me.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Families of 9/11 WTC victims showed up in Albany tonight to push the government for the release of over a thousand recorded 9-1-1 calls from that day. They say that the public can learn from these tapes, hopefully for safety precautions in the future.

Perhaps the release of these tapes will put the '9/11 conspiracists' to bed. Will these tapes finally prove 'one way or the other'? Any thoughts?

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 02:57 AM
link   
after carefully considering the popular mechanics article, ..."HAHAHA!". you guys kill me. what a load of propoganda. there are some real gems in there.

i personally don't believe all the conspiracy theories, but, WTC7, and the two white elephant asbestos-laden towers, the FEMA guy who was 'ready to go' monday night(sept. 10th), the insider trading, the hijackers who are still alive, the passport found in the rubble, the reportedly REALLY BAD piloting skills of the alleged terrorist pilots, the bin ladens being shuttled out of the country, and ....number one, the patriot act and the behaviour of the administration post 911.

osama is a petty concern. this tiny band of terrorists are taking one hundred percent of the wrap for turning the world into a police state. it's because of terrorism that you are treated like criminals at the airport. soon, you will be treated like a criminal everywhere you go.

debunk, deshmunk. pure unadulterated propoganda.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by rosiewashere
For those that really believe our gov't would do such a thing, what would be the motive? I just cannot see into this conspiracy.

No motive? You're kidding us......aren't you?

Please say you are!

A mugger might end up killing someone to steal a few hundred dollars. What might some people do to steal billions?

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
siberian tiger says:

"this statements in it's [sic] self should convince you ALL without any doubt that the U.S. Government..."

No. but the statements should convince you ALL without any education or common sense that the US Government did it!

[edit on 10-2-2005 by Off_The_Street]

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SiberianTiger
9/11 commision BOOK has already stated that the antiFlame foam didn't work because "when the jets flew into the buildings the force of the impact knocked the foams off the steel beams" this statements in it's self should convince you ALL without any doubt that the U.S. Gov commited 9/11 act and just came up with FANTASTIC explanations on why the buildings fell.

Originally posted by rosiewashere
Foam? I have heard about remote controlled planes, setting bombs, but foam is new.

I think he is talking about the sprayed on fireproofing. Obviously he has never seen the type of material that was used in the WTC towers, but then again, ST has demonstrated time and time again that he is not one to let the facts get in the way of his opinions.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by halo_aura
There's nothing in that PM article that hasn't either been shredded or debated with much more information here in these forums.

That is true. Most of the 911 conspiracy theories have been shredded pretty thoroughly in these forums.

It has been pointed out again and again that the pod theory is wrong. The seismic theory is deliberately wrong, the “no airplane at the pentagon” theory is garbage. And so on, and so on. . . .

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The article is crap and I am not going to change my mind. This motivates me to believe that the government and Adolf Bush are working very hard to hide the truth. This is just like the article about the plane that hit pentagon posted in this website: a work of deception.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
This question is for those who think I don't know what I'm talking about why is it that in the "Project for a new American century" book the think tak group says that "A Perl Harbor TYPE of attack is needed to get American involved in a mid eastern war" Answer this so called informed edugated ATS menbers?

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   

This question is for those who think I don't know what I'm talking about why is it that in the "Project for a new American century" book the think tak group says that "A Perl Harbor TYPE of attack is needed to get American involved in a mid eastern war" Answer this so called informed edugated ATS menbers?

What think tank group? And who cares what the book said? You can find someone saying anything you could possibly imagine, that doesn't mean anything.

While it is fun to read your posts (kinda like the Sunday comics), it would be nice to read something where you had done some research into actual FACTS and made a statement with some relation to REALITY.

[edit on 2/10/2005 by Montana]

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The THINKTANK group is the ones who ADVICE the presidents maaannnn, don't ya even know this uuhhhhh???? they said a perl harbor attack is need to get American in a war in middleeast, they said this back in 1997.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
What facts have I not prooved ?

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Montana
What think tank group? And who cares what the book said? You can find someone saying anything you could possibly imagine, that doesn't mean anything.

What ignorance extraordinaire.

PNAC is the neo-conservative think tank that planned the forward foreign agenda, secured positions for its key proponents in the Whitehouse and the Executive after 2000, and used 9/11 and those people to actually implement the plans to invade Iraq and Afghanistan after communicating these plans with expressed urgency to a former POTUS in 1998.

People who care about the machinery of government and corruption care about PNAC. Also, the government cares about PNAC because it IS largely PNAC and an implementer of PNAC agendas. You who do not care about your country do not care about PNAC.

PNAC. PNAC. PNAC. PNAC.

Maybe that is enough branding for you to understand that PNAC will not go away and PNAC runs your life.

There is ample to read on that at ATS, if you choose to.

If you don't care, then it is your prerogative to remain ignorant, but that says nothing much for your contribution here, does it?

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Please "MASKEDAVIATIOR" post the very words they said in 1997 "WE NEED ANOTHER PERL HARBOR TYPE OF ATTACK TO GET THE UNITED STATES ENVOLVED IN A MIDDLE EASTERN WAR" please post it up for himto read with his own eyes, then post the year it was said 1997 so he can see with his own eyes that 9/11 was done by the U.S. gov, I'm myself trying to find the article again.

[edit on 10-2-2005 by SiberianTiger]

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   
You are calling ME ignorant? This from the person who just said in another thread that if we were ruled by a hardline muslim government the only thing that would change is we would have to be more polite to others? Please...... I'm just crushed!

But by all means, lets all just pick statements from one of those NWO thinktanks and run with it. I stand by my statement. You can find someone saying anything you care for. That doesn't mean it has anything to do with reality. Take your condesension and put it somewhere uncomfortable.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
SiberianTiger

As you are the man of infinite wisdom who brought this important reference to the subject matter here, I will allow you this honor.

I really prefer for people to come to discussion with sufficient knowledge to dismiss potential criticism of their ignorance, but as this is a free-for-all it is not always possible.

Something to do with a proverb about giving a man a fish or teaching him to fish.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Please "MASKEDAVIATIOR" post the very words they said in 1997 "WE NEED ANOTHER PERL HARBOR TYPE OF ATTACK TO GET THE UNITED STATES ENVOLVED IN A MIDDLE EASTERN WAR" please post it up for himto read with his own eyes, then post the year it was said 1997 so he can see with his own eyes that 9/11 was done by the U.S. gov

I think I'll just let that one stand on it's own........

More twists than a sidewinder.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Montana
You are calling ME ignorant? This from the person who just said in another thread that if we were ruled by a hardline muslim government the only thing that would change is we would have to be more polite to others? Please...... I'm just crushed!

Yes, you ought to be, as you have misquoted me.

I made a statement about the most immediate changes one would observe embracing the Islamic faith, and nothing about hardline Muslims at all, except how the topic generalized about them.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I notice at this time on that thread you have chosen not to reply, only to misquote me here. Is there anything else you wish to do now for your credibility?

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Please "MASKEDAVIATIOR" post the very words they said in 1997 "WE NEED ANOTHER PERL HARBOR TYPE OF ATTACK TO GET THE UNITED STATES ENVOLVED IN A MIDDLE EASTERN WAR" please post it up for himto read with his own eyes, then post the year it was said 1997 so he can see with his own eyes that 9/11 was done by the U.S. gov, I'm myself trying to find the article again.

I really don't understand how the statement above equals "9/11 was done by the U.S. Gov".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join