It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 myths debunked . . .

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku

And it isnt their job? You can be pretty sure they know everything going on in US airspace and anywhere else around the world. Their job is to oversee everything flying in the air, especially if its not on route.
If an airplane sways away from its route they know it, every control tower in the USA knows it. NORAD just said nobody told them???....suspicious to say the least. Well at least for me.

No. It has never been NORADs job to oversee everything flying around the world. Their primary mission is and always had been defense against outside intruders.

Domestic air carrier operations are the responsibility of the FAA. In addition, you apparently have no idea on how airplanes work or how air traffic operations work or the shear scale of air traffic today if you state: “ If an airplane sways away from its route they know it, every control tower in the USA knows it.”

[edit on 28-2-2005 by HowardRoark]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
im not pretending to be an expert on the matter, but i dont belive that nobody knew, that is just too far fetched. And especially since it wasnt just one plane that got "accidentally lost". So youre saying this was what, a simple human error?

[edit on 28-2-2005 by nukunuku]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
911 myths debunked good god man, 911 was an inside job cant you see that, just watch 911 the road to tyranny, or masters of terror by alex jones, you can watch them online, I mean oh yeah bigfoot, aliens and nazis living in ufo bases under antartica are real but 911, oh no the feds could not have done that, this site has to be disinfo, norad standing down, pnac documents, norad drills on 911 of planes flying in to buildings, demo charges in the wtc buildings, fire fighters aying bombs were going off, come on now, what next youyr going to say that the wtc bombing in 93 and oklahoma city also was not the feds, good grief wake up people,

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Keep it gully, generalcarter77!!

I've been avoiding mentioning Alex Jones, but since you have I might as well. That homey is the man, he lays out everything more or less the way it is.

Now, before someone says he's full of it, he admits whenever he makes mistakes, something that Dubya NEVER does!!

Why do the "debunkers" keep mentioning stuff that isn't provable one way or the other while disregarding irrefutable facts.

1. Bin Laden and Al-Qaeda are CIA assets.
2. Cheney told NORAD to stand down (that's why the CIA was running drills on 9/11 style attacks THAT MORNING!)
3. Top government officials were warned not to fly to New York on 9/11.
4. Rumsfeld ADMITTED that Flight 93 was shot down.
5. All the steel was sold as scrap to China (why not keep it and analyze it for more info on the "sneak attack?")
6. There was prior knowledge of the Pearl Harbor attack.
7. The OKC and WTC 1 were inside jobs (sloppier than 9/11, though).
8. Operation Northwoods details govt plans to carry out terror attacks against us, the ordinary citizens.
9. Bin Laden, who supposedly is the mastermind, is no longer being sought or considered a threat.
10. Patriot Act 1 was ready to go BEFORE 9/11, rushed into effect soon after, and then beefed up later with part 2 and other diabolical govt plans.

Those are just 10 facts that are irrefutable. Even mainstream media has mentioned some of these facts. There is no denying that all these and all the other facts on this issue have no relation to an inside job.

Well, debunkers, how do you respond to that???

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
BTW, LoneGunMan, are you familiar with the show the Lone Gunman? It was supposedly a spin-off of the X-files.

Now I haven't seen this episode, but supposedly there was one when terrorists attempted to hijack airplanes and fly them into the WTC. This show supposedly aired MONTHS before 9/11!! But hey, there was NO prior knowledge of this type of attack.

Alex Jones interviewed the star of the show and he said that he and others on the crew believed that the govt planted this story on them. They think we're so stupid. You gotta love how they constantly throw the crap they do in our faces. But hey, that's what monkeys like Bush do.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka
BTW, LoneGunMan, are you familiar with the show the Lone Gunman? It was supposedly a spin-off of the X-files.

Now I haven't seen this episode, but supposedly there was one when terrorists attempted to hijack airplanes and fly them into the WTC. This show supposedly aired MONTHS before 9/11!! But hey, there was NO prior knowledge of this type of attack.

Alex Jones interviewed the star of the show and he said that he and others on the crew believed that the govt planted this story on them. They think we're so stupid. You gotta love how they constantly throw the crap they do in our faces. But hey, that's what monkeys like Bush do.

well Thruth you put it out there.. thanx alot.. I was trying not to go the AJ way but hey.. good going on that part.. Anyway...

The LoneGunemen epi...

I have the epi on my computer wanted to See what it was about..

The thing about the highjacker is it was all done via PC or remote.. cant remember.. They had to hack into the auto pilot and save the day, minutes before it hit the WTC tower...

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Hey truthseeka, I did see that I have been studying this whole thing for about 6 months after 911.

I have to tell you why I took the red pill and now my life will never be the same again.

I grew up the son of a special forces Sargeant that seved in Korea in the 82nd Airborne. He taught me to be a Patriot to America, and that has always been straight and true. When I was a child, when someone asked me what my favorite color was I would respond: "Red white and blue!" Then I would say "Airborne All The Way!" I had become a historian of the American Military, and was a hard studyof the cold war. Since I can remember my father had taught me to look to the sky and name aircraft by there silouhette. I had become a lover of all aircraft, especaily military aircraft. I know where most of the aircraft bases are located. I can name every aircraft in our arsenal. I know what the protocal is for scrambling aircraft when there is a civiliian aircraft that deviates from its flightplan.

The main thing here is I know that Andrews 89nth would have been flying cover for DC way before flight 77 slamed the Pentagon. I also knew that before any aircraft hit anything, there should have been F-15's flying aircover.

When I saw WTC get hit, I was in a room with about 50 people, and everyone was looking at the TV, unable to say anything. The fisrt thing I said was "where are the fast movers???" Then they looked at me like, huh? I said the jets, the fighter jets they should be on this, those aircraft had to be off there flight plan long ago, why areant they being tailed by a fighter squadron?

I was to devistated by the horror of the moment to think about that much more. My heart was broken, I had tears running down both cheeks that my people were slammed into those building that had more of my people in them.

My beautiful country, the home of the free was under attack.

Those questions though kept getting stronger averyday though. I knew that something was horribly wrong with there not being aircover. So I started to search, and found the horrible truth.

Most people are to good inside to be able to fathom something this earth shattering. Americans are such good people. I dont blame them. I wish I could go back, every damn day I wish I didn't know what happened.

May god have mercy on the people that engineered this horrific future we know live in. I hope the military industril complex enjoys this blood money, for hell certainly awaits them.

P.S. truthseeka was that you on the Alex Jones show today? I say that because you mentioned the Lone Gunman episode.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   
HowardRoark, you dont know what the hell you are talking about.

When ATC (air trffic control) reports a highjacking it is submitted to NORAD. They then notify the closest airfoce base, and that airbases commander takes over.

You are going into my territory now dude. The Eastern seaboard of the U.S.A. is THE MOST tightly gaurded airspace in the world. When an aircraft is tagged by local ATC as a highjacked aircraft and does not respond with a really good reason for being off flight plan, and then does not get back on flight plan, it is an emergency. It goes to his boss and that boss then notifies the FAA who then notifies NORAD. This all happens rather quickly. Just try and tell me that widebody civillian airbuses can fly around the Eastern seaboard for hours ramming into buildings and not get an F-15 or F-16 there to get them back on flight plan. What do you think Anrdrews airbase is for besides being the home of Airfoce one? Aircover for our seat of government, they will not let anything near it that is a potential threat.

There is a lot of detail that I dont have time to go into here, because when people decide to believe in a fallacy, they WILL NOT listen to reason. I refuse to waste anymore time arguing with that type of blindnesss.

[edit on 1-3-2005 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

Free??? When did this come about...

I didnt hear anything about this..

Free as in doing anything you want?? Free as in saying anything you want??
Free as in Protesting anything you want??? (Remember Bloomberg stated Protesting is a privledge not a right.)

Free as in taking mecury shots... I mean vacinations if you want to or not??? (People being forced at gunpoint to have thier kids injured.. I mean vacinated and/or the doctors shooting the kids up with mecury without the parents knowing.)

Free as in them taking your registered weapons??? (on the Alex Jones show, stated somewhere in Ill that they wew confinscating registered weapons)
Free as in fighting a bogus war on false grounds???? (well we all know the answer to this one.)

Free as in what again????

the implants(Thier not just for your pets anymore.), nation ID card(passed just last yr i believe.), tracking chips in celphones???(You know just in case u are in a crash or something they can find you. How swell are these people.)
And Onstar another tracking device.
what part of this is free again????

[edit on 1-3-2005 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 06:33 AM
link   
HEHE thank you Lonegunman, thats good enough for me

Theres no freedom here, just ask your boss

[edit on 1-3-2005 by nukunuku]

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
So you are really out there...

My friends, how good it is to see you, shout from the rooftops, what some try to hide. Our world is getting darker, darker by each day, but two sparks that find eachother, can burn that darkness away.

So sparks of the world unite, the time has come for stading up. It may take courage now, but it may take more tomorrow.

I salute you all, the true patriots of America, who are still faithfull to your country, even when government is not. Allign yourself with the good forces of your government, they need your support.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety"
-- Benjamin Franklin

Work together, below the media radar, become the people network of truth against the network satelites of lies.

--
Integrity is telling myself the truth. And honesty is telling the truth to other people"
-- Spencer Johnson

They are big and we are small, but this makes them heavy and slow, and us the fast and light. The war is on.

--
"The bravest sight in the world is to see a great man struggling against adversity."
-- Lucius Annaeus Seneca (4BC?-AD 65), [The Younger] Roman Stoic philosopher

There is comfort in the fact that we must all die some day, the wicket and their blind supporters as well as us. Choosing not to fight this will not save your life, but choosing to spread the truth and to fight for our civil rights could save your eternal dignity.

--
"Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared."
-- Buddha (563?-483? BC), [Siddhartha Gautama] Indian mystic, founder of Buddhism

Beat me with the truth, don't torture me with lies.

I appologize for the drama, but it was never created by me, only written in words to salute your cry for justice and truth.

Sincerely

Cade

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded

Free??? When did this come about...

I didnt hear anything about this..

Free as in what again????

by ThichHeaded]

I here you loud and clear brother, I am refering to my pre-911 state of mind. Back when I thought I was free.

Great post my friend, the police state was very sneeky and it is here now.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cade

They are big and we are small, but this makes them heavy and slow, and us the fast and light. The war is on.

Sincerely

Cade

Your entire post is great but this part is very inspiring. Do you mind If I quote you for my signiture?

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   

When ATC (air trffic control) reports a highjacking it is submitted to NORAD. They then notify the closest airfoce base, and that airbases commander takes over.

You are going into my territory now dude. The Eastern seaboard of the U.S.A. is THE MOST tightly gaurded airspace in the world. When an aircraft is tagged by local ATC as a highjacked aircraft and does not respond with a really good reason for being off flight plan, and then does not get back on flight plan, it is an emergency. It goes to his boss and that boss then notifies the FAA who then notifies NORAD. This all happens rather quickly. Just try and tell me that widebody civillian airbuses can fly around the Eastern seaboard for hours ramming into buildings and not get an F-15 or F-16 there to get them back on flight plan. What do you think Anrdrews airbase is for besides being the home of Airfoce one? Aircover for our seat of government, they will not let anything near it that is a potential threat.

When did the ATC, know for sure there were hijackings?

When the planes turned off their transponders, they became invisible to the ATC.

It is not unheard of for a plane to have electrical problems that result in the loss of radio and transponders. By the time they figured this out, it was too late.

NORAD does not have pilots sitting in planes loaded with live ammunition at the ends of runways 24/7. At least not prior to 911 they didn't.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Again, HowardRowark, why do you avoid the real?

What about Bin Laden's ties to the CIA? Why is he no longer considered a threat? What about the drills on 9/11? What about...ah, forget it.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

When the planes turned off their transponders, they became invisible to the ATC.

Stop. You DONT know what you are talking about. Transponders only make it so ATC cannot tell what the altitude of the aircraft is. It is STILL on the radar screen.

When did the ATC, know for sure there were hijackings?

8:13:31 a.m.: American Airlines Flight 11 last transmission from Boston Air Traffic Control: AAL11 turn 20 degrees right American Airlines Flight 11 responds: 20 right AAL11.

A few seconds later the Controller asks: AAL11 now climb maintain FL350 [35,000 feet] Controller: AAL11 climb maintain FL350 Controller: AAL11 Boston. There is no response from American Airlines Flight 11.

8:14 to 8:20 a.m.: American Airlines Flight 11 goes off course and is hijacked

8:17 a.m.: American Airlines Flight 11 passenger Daniel Lewin, who belongs to the Israel Defense Force Sayeret Matkal, a top-secret counter-terrorist unit is either stabbed or shot to death. Quite the coincidence he would be onboard.

8:20 a.m.: American Airlines Flight 11 transponder signal stops transmitting Identification, Friend or Foe (IFF) beacon signal.

8:21 a.m.: Betty Ong, a flight attendant on American Airlines Flight 11, calls Vanessa Minter at American Airlines reservations from the seatback phone. "She said two flight attendants had been stabbed, one was on oxygen," said the manager on duty. "A passenger had his throat slashed and looked dead and they had gotten into the cockpit." She identifies the seats of the hijackers and confirms that the plane is descending.

8:22 a.m.: Amy Sweeney another flight attendant on American Airlines Flight 11, calls American Airlines ground manager Michael Woodward and speaks calmly to him until the plane crashes.

I could go on and on. Also no they are not sitting in there aircraft. They are though always ready with the aircraft sitting with "hot guns" ready to go. They just need APC unit to fire them up. They can be airborne very fast.

Go here and read the whole timeline: www.911timeline.net...

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I just want to point out some interesting similarities between the bombing of Pearl Harbor and WTC collapses... In both instances the the highly advanced US was so easily errored and flawed in the prevention and response to both events. Radar detected the incoming Japanese planes just as ATC knew some planes A) turned off theit transponders or B) flew off flight path.

Another thing to note, America public didi not want war with Japan, however the Gov't knew the only way to sway the people and congress was to have such a devasting hit on America. Now I don't think they thought Pearl Harbor would sustain this much damanged but the ends justifies the means in that case.

Take 9/11 The Gov't want's to take war to the Middle East for many reasons: Oil, positiioning, etc etc... They need an event so large in scale it will be remembered forever. 9/11 happens, the US is again so easily suprised and infiltrated. You mean to tell me domestic planes can easily fly in skyscrapes and almost the pentagon without detection and that our air force bases could not intercept. with all the technology the US has, it reminds much of the Pearl Harbor incident. I am curious if anyone agress with this assumption?

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Well said. Those parallels are probably the real smoking guns. But of course, people don't look back at history and compare it to what's happening now. Sigh...

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Yes I agree also, we have been duped before and are being lead down that same path again.

The Federal Government will do some really dumb looking mistakes, leak information and make it look like they are incompetant. These moves they make are all part of the strategy. Even the bungled operation in Iraq is for a reason.

Think about this. How does a government that does such an amazing job during WW2, lands on the moon sucessfully 5 times wins the cold war and becomes the only superpower let something like some backwards terrorists fly around crashing jets into buildings all morning long?

It doesnt. It is on purpose. When someone says its on purpose, the answer given is. The government is incometant and cannot hold a secret!

If it wasnt so tragic it would be laughable. I'm not laughing.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JGranieri
with all the technology the US has, it reminds much of the Pearl Harbor incident. I am curious if anyone agress with this assumption?

remember before christmas 2001, the new PEARL HARBOUR movie hit the shelves? even grocery stores had huge cardboard displays with reems of tapes and DVDs.
REMEMBER PEARL HARBOUR! REMEMBER PEARL HARBOUR! REMEMBER PEARL HARBOUR! REMEMBER PEARL HARBOUR! REMEMBER PEARL HARBOUR! REMEMBER PEARL HARBOUR! REMEMBER PEARL HARBOUR!
this is typical illuminati programming. the sheeple suck it up like mother's milk.
for fun, i did a search, ....'pearl harbour' movie 'illuminati programming'

god, i love the web.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join