It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Since When?!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: PistolPete

Please show me/us the evidence that support your accusations against our members first. Otherwise you're just making # up.

I'm sorry but no sane person could visit this site daily and not be abit weary of certain members and the way they choose to speak.

You're the second person to say it as well...

I'm a bit dumbfounded because to deny there is at least a couple of white supremacists here goes against every statistical probability.
Like ATS is immune to racists signing up or something...

It's borderline insane to suggest that.

Even some members celebrated the death of Heather Heyer. Blamed her death on the fact she was "there" and deserved it.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

No, white nationalism is not a synonym for "white people who are patriotic Americans." White nationalists have pride in their race. No gold star.

So ?

What the hell is wrong with a white patriot ?

In the era of La Raza's, BlACK Lives Matter, BLACK Panthers, and Congressional BLACK Caucasus.

It's 'bad' because the word 'white' and everything else is alright.

People are making one giant mountain of cognitive dissonances.

When they literally are losing their collective snip and ignore the other RACISM.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Yep. Goes all the way back to Putzi Hafswhatever. Hafstangel or something.

The guy they put in a hotel across from the White House so FDR could talk to him whenever he wanted to.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Those threads get deleted very quickly.
Start one, it'll be gone before you can refresh the page.

But that's not what you originally asked anyways.

What you asked was for proof that white supremacists are in this site...
I suggested you didn't need "proof" because it's a statistical impossibility that there isn't.

I didn't say anything had changed either...

But again, to prove the OP, go back 5 years and we wouldn't have people not picking sides in the Nazi vs not-Nazi war.

So something must have changed...

I've even seen people saying "well the push back against anything white is the reason for these groups yada yada"...
Which is borderline the most apologist sh*te I've ever heard.

Go read the "poor persecuted white people" threads that pop up...
Check the stars and flags and then check the post number...

As I've said before, they're silent & covert mostly.
But this place is infested.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

What the hell is wrong with a white patriot ?

Nothing, but it's adorable that you persist in trying to shift the argument to simply "being a white patriot" as opposed to being a "white nationalist" in the way that pretty much everybody on the planet defines "white nationalist."

In the era of La Raza's, BlACK Lives Matter, BLACK Panthers, and Congressional BLACK Caucasus.

You sound awful scared of them.

People are making one giant mountain of cognitive dissonances.

I think you're confusing not following and buying your logic (or lack thereof) with cognitive dissonance.

When they literally are losing their collective snip and ignore the other RACISM

And you're right there with them, just doing it in the other direction.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Please show me/us the evidence that support your accusations against our members first. Otherwise you're just making # up.

I'm sorry but no sane person could visit this site daily and not be abit weary of certain members and the way they choose to speak.

I'm a bit dumbfounded because to deny there is at least a couple of white supremacists here goes against every statistical probability.

Even some members celebrated the death of Heather Heyer. Blamed her death on the fact she was "there" and deserved it.

Celebrated? Now you're reaching in your attempt to smear other members. This is bull#.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

I can speak with some knowledge on this issue. I grew up in a small town that at one time was one of the biggest KKK strongholds in the country. The Imperial Wizard and the Grand Dragon both lived less than 2 blocks from the house I grew up in. They were shunned by nearly the entire neighborhood but people just let them be. Why you may ask? They were nasty people. If ever there was a prime example of "white trash" they were the epitome of it. I went to their house once when I was about 9 or 10 with my great uncle to pick up some welding rods. There were dirty diapers scattered about the house with rats dining from them, in one of the kids rooms there was a target drawn with feces on the wall that the boys aimed at to pee. There was a pile of garbage nearly the size of the house on one side of the yard. It was the most disgusting place I have ever been in my life! This was many, many years ago so nobody called CPS or police as long as the kids were fed and relatively healthy. When we left I asked my uncle why didn't somebody run them out of our neighborhood? They were disgusting and every other word out of everyone's mouths (including small children) was "N****r this" and "N****r that". My great uncle- a WW2 and Korean War vet told me "Because me and your Grandpaw fought so that assholes like that can be free."

It is not that people agree with this new breed of neo-Nazis today. Heck, nobody even likes them! But good men and women fought hard for their right to be assholes, and they fought for the Antifa and some BLM assholes too. And face it- that is exactly what they are! Where a lot of people are getting so riled up is when people act like it's okay for Antifa and BLM to be jerks but others (Neo-Nazis) cannot. I understand their anger because everyone has the equal right to be jerks and have unpopular opinions and to express those opinions so long as they aren't physically harming anyone or anything. No- Neo-Nazis do not have the right to start a physical fight but guess what? neither do Antifa or BLM! People are sick to death of the double standards and I'm getting a little sick of it myself.

So there you have it! It's about the Constitutional right to free speech and the double standards when it comes jerks on the *right* and the *left*, not about supporting neo-Nazi creedo or supporting bigotry. It's about facing the fact that jerks and fascists come from both sides of the political spectrum.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Nothing, but it's adorable that you persist in trying to shift the argument to simply "being a white patriot" as opposed to being a "white nationalist" in the way that pretty much everybody on the planet defines "white nationalist."

If that's the case they only be referencing Germans with blonde hair and blue eyes and carry around the Aryan certificates everywhere they went, and be waging Blitzkreig across Europe right now.

Oh wait.

They aren't doing that.

You sound awful scared of them.

If i was I'd prolly be running around protesting them, and burning things, throwing things, and tearing down statues of their heros.

I think you're confusing not following and buying your logic (or lack thereof) with cognitive dissonance.

Hardly.

And you're right there with them, just doing it in the other direction.

If I was I would have created a soapbox to spread hatred about them like all these GD natzee threads on here lately.
edit on 18-8-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Celebrated? Now you're reaching in your attempt to smear other members. This is bull#.

Remember, you're talking to a member who might still be disappointed that the DC shooter didn't kill anyone.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

So you're telling me you're just pissed at them because they have the same rights to post there opinions? Of course only if they don't violate the T&C. Prejudice is alive and well i see.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

If that's the case they only be referencing Germans with blonde hair and blue eyes and carry around the Aryan certificates everywhere they went, and be waging Blitzkreig across Europe right now.

You do realize you can be a white nationalist with brown hair and brown eyes, don't you? I mean...I'm surprised that I have to be the one to let you know this but...Hitler had brown hair. Not that what you said is actually relevant in any way to what I said, but I figured I'd debunk it anyway.

If i was I'd prolly be running around protesting them, and burning things, throwing things, and tearing down statues of their heros.

So what you're saying is that they have the balls to actually go out and do something and you don't?

Hardly.

Definitely.

If I was I would have created a soapbox to spread hatred about them like all these GD natzee threads on here lately.

You turn every thread you participate in into Neo's soapbox, with the same comments and the same arguments, regardless of how irrelevant they are to the OP.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Am I to take it your wife would agree with my post, or does she have a third option you and I may agree on.

Ego has nothing to do with it, nor can my post be devalued by you trying to make personal attacks on the way I interpret your response (see what I did there).

As I said earlier this one can't be won by either of us, I have my stance, you have yours and your wife may have a third...21 years, seriously, dude you know you should have backed down 20 years ago and agreed with the woman, us women are always right and if you are married to one they are even more so, which is interesting as I'm not sure how that works if you are in a same sex marriage....but that is a whole other thread where we would have more similarities to differences I'm sure.

I would love to say perhaps it's a gender thing, yet that would be another thread or hundred too.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: network dude

I think most here agree with you on hating nazis and white supremacists.

But you do have to think about the first amendment. If we try to silence them, who's next? Remember, we allow the Westboro Baptist Church to exist and speak in public as well. I really don't like them any better.

The first amendment doesn't have anything to do with me or you "silencing" anyone.

It only has to do with the government, specifically Congress, not passing any laws to restrict our free speech.

So when you bring up the 1st amendment to defend the Nazis...it really just seems like an excuse to defend Nazis.

You weren't worth my time when you spent hours blabbing about how Trump would NEVER be president and you are worth even less now, LOL.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

ou do realize you can be a white nationalist with brown hair and brown eyes, don't you? I mean...I'm surprised that I have to be the one to let you know this but...Hitler had brown hair. Not that what you said is actually relevant in any way to what I said, but I figured I'd debunk it anyway.

I am fully aware that REAL NAZIS were of only one persuasion.

Blonde hair and blue eye, and in perfect health.

NOONE else made the cut.

So what you're saying is that they have the balls to actually go out and do something and you don't?

Don't see the relevance of gential size.

But way to keep it immature.

You turn every thread you participate in into Neo's soapbox, with the same comments and the same arguments, regardless of how irrelevant they are to the OP.

I know I am awesome.

I don't need accolades.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

I can speak with some knowledge on this issue. I grew up in a small town that at one time was one of the biggest KKK strongholds in the country. The Imperial Wizard and the Grand Dragon both lived less than 2 blocks from the house I grew up in. They were shunned by nearly the entire neighborhood but people just let them be. Why you may ask? They were nasty people. If ever there was a prime example of "white trash" they were the epitome of it. I went to their house once when I was about 9 or 10 with my great uncle to pick up some welding rods. There were dirty diapers scattered about the house with rats dining from them, in one of the kids rooms there was a target drawn with feces on the wall that the boys aimed at to pee. There was a pile of garbage nearly the size of the house on one side of the yard. It was the most disgusting place I have ever been in my life! This was many, many years ago so nobody called CPS or police as long as the kids were fed and relatively healthy. When we left I asked my uncle why didn't somebody run them out of our neighborhood? They were disgusting and every other word out of everyone's mouths (including small children) was "N****r this" and "N****r that". My great uncle- a WW2 and Korean War vet told me "Because me and your Grandpaw fought so that assholes like that can be free."

It is not that people agree with this new breed of neo-Nazis today. Heck, nobody even likes them! But good men and women fought hard for their right to be assholes, and they fought for the Antifa and some BLM assholes too. And face it- that is exactly what they are! Where a lot of people are getting so riled up is when people act like it's okay for Antifa and BLM to be jerks but others (Neo-Nazis) cannot. I understand their anger because everyone has the equal right to be jerks and have unpopular opinions and to express those opinions so long as they aren't physically harming anyone or anything. No- Neo-Nazis do not have the right to start a physical fight but guess what? neither do Antifa or BLM! People are sick to death of the double standards and I'm getting a little sick of it myself.

So there you have it! It's about the Constitutional right to free speech and the double standards when it comes jerks on the *right* and the *left*, not about supporting neo-Nazi creedo or supporting bigotry. It's about facing the fact that jerks and fascists come from both sides of the political spectrum.

Oh my god, what a great anecdote; thank you so much for sharing. And I wholeheartedly agree that soldiers vow to defend the constitutional rights of all of us.

The problem is the very recent trend to label any anti-Nazi (white nationalism, fascism, etc) sentiments as being solely a position of some leftist anarchist front. For example, your story (again, a great addition to the conversation) was to highlight how that family shouldn't be driven out with pitchforks. And I agree.

This isn't about that, though. This is about how being anti-fascist didn't used to be so partisan; it was universally despised and openly ridiculed with the same heavy emotions as ISIS is today. I don't think I've ever heard somebody defending ISIS because the anti-ISIS folk are a right-wing group... that's because we all stand against ISIS.

So you're correct, 100%, though the problem is more to do with people suddenly thinking their political affiliation obligates them to feel a certain way about white nationalism when there was no confusion before about which side is the obviously wrong side.
edit on 18-8-2017 by Abysha because: clarifying

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

So you're telling me you're just pissed at them because they have the same rights to post there opinions? Of course only if they don't violate the T&C. Prejudice is alive and well i see.

If you go back to the start of our conversation it was me disagreeing with your bullsh*t assertion that racists don't inhabit ATS.

How you construe that as me being "pissed off" is laughable to be honest.

Prejudice against racists?
Yes. Vehemently. Get over it snowflake.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Prejudice against racists? Yes. Vehemently. Get over it snowflake.

Way to dehumanize the 'enemy'.

Fellow human beings.

Such a 'righteous' fight!

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: solargeddon

For the most part, it IS a gender thing.
Guys don't tend to use words to express their real meaning, otherwise I wouldn't call my best friend the worst names in the world when we got together to call each other terrible names. It is definitely a guy thing.

I can't change who I am or how I think. So I can't "back down" to her with that. Instead, we just let minor differences sift to the bottom so we can better celebrate all the wonderful things we have in common.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Prejudice against racists? Yes. Vehemently. Get over it snowflake.

Way to dehumanize the 'enemy'.

Fellow human beings.

Such a 'righteous' fight!

You're right.
Poor them.

I feel so bad now.

You can put righteous in quotes all you want...

All you're really doing is saying that treating racists as the enemy of all that is good, unity for example, isn't "righteous"...

Sorry, but it is righteous to denounce racism.

You can get over it as well!

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Sorry for chiming in but that's not entirely correct. Hitler's vision was to create an aryan race featuring blond hair and blue eyes with super human like abilities. They should have been part of his invincible army but not every citizen turned into an aryan over night.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join