It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Since When?!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: SoDumb

Every other day of the week nationalist means patriot.

But hey who cares.

I see no difference between what the naziphobes are currently doing, and what Hitler did to the jews.

Scapegoating.

Nationalist has never meant patriot...it explains a lot if that is what you think.

And just wow...you don't see a difference between people protesting against Neo-Nazis and Hitler killing millions of Jews????

At this point, it isn't even worth trying to have a discussion with you and your mental state.

Wrong. In german it means exactly that. Anhänger/Vertreter des Nationalismus; jemand, der die Interessen der eigenen Nation über alle anderen stellt. A nationalist is someone who values the interests of his own nation above anything else.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
For effs sake people.

NATIONALISM.

E. Pluribus Unum.

Out of many comes one.

One people.

One voice.

THAT's NATIONALISM.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
If an ANTIFA and a Nazi are in the water drowning and you only have one life preserver, do you have a martini or a single malt while watching both drown?

Hehe.

I'd jump in with the life preserver and swim around them until the bubbles stop.

Everyone likes swimming.
It could only be made more enjoyable by watching supremacists drown.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Thanks for making this thread Abysha, someone needed to.

This stopped being a First Amendment issue when they were given the permit. The Lefty, Leftist, Libtards at the ACLU even defended them.

Washington Times
Free speech attorneys at the American Civil Liberties Union and the Rutherford Institute filed the lawsuit in Richmond federal court Thursday on behalf of Jason Kessler, a Charlottesville blogger and the brains behind Saturday’s “Unite the Right” rally, after city officials revoked his event permit this week and ordered him to relocate the protest from one park to another over public safety concerns.

originally posted by: Abysha
Five years ago, if I wrote a thread about the evils of Nazism, I don't think it would have been met by anything other than "well, duh" and "you're preaching to the choir". It was a no-brainer. I could have said, without any doubt, that ATS was an anti-Nazi site. Both liberals and conservatives overwhelmingly despised Nazism.

It was pointed out in a thread yesterday that someone on Stormfront was actively trying to recruit people to come and post on ATS and that conspiracy sites are an easy place for recruitment.

I remember there being an informational thread about it like ten years ago (I can't find it). We had to call stormfront "frontstorm" because of google.

And you'd see it. A new member would make a couple innocuous posts, veer hard into racist rhetoric and then get made fun of and banned. But some of the more nuanced ones probably made it through. There are absolutely, without a doubt, people that are members here whose sole purpose is to promote a White Nationalist agenda.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoDumb
a reply to: neo96

So you just never give a straight answer. Just spin your own messages off everything you quote. Gotcha.

Yes he does that.

You'll get used to it.

Best thing to do is not respond because within 3 or 4 posts you'll be talking about Democrats from the 60s and wondering how the hell you ended up there.

That's our Neo!

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for my whoopie cushion.......

I built a display case and cleaned off a spot on my mantel.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Look up "white nationalism". It's not just nationalists who are also white guys. It's its own thing. Old term, going back ages. It's not a new thing and it's a real term.

So yes, white nationalism and white supremacy are mostly overlapped in ideology.

All from biased sources that have dirty secrets.

Sometimes you are just like a caricature of yourself, you know that?

I've never disliked you because every conspiracy site needs that one member who thinks the entire English language is a false flag.
edit on 18-8-2017 by Abysha because: clarifying

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: PistolPete

Please show me/us the evidence that support your accusations against our members first. Otherwise you're just making # up.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

a reply to: Abysha

Hey look the side of peace and unity is telling others what to do. You know what get lost. You and all the others are just a bunch of hypocrites.

See what I mean? You view being critical of Nazism as a "side" opposing you.

That is the problem.

I don't give a #. You started a witch hunt that will get a lot of innocent people hurt or even killed.

I did?

Sorry 'bout the witch hunt I started, everybody!

Don't be a smart ass. Of course i meant your side with all the fearmongering of Nazi's taking over the U.S. even though they are and never were a real threat to begin with.

Never heard of Operation Paperclip have you?

Surprising since you are German and deem yourself to be one of the voices that knows most about them on ATS...

Long story short, the Nazis took over the US a long time ago...
What do you think the "deep state" is and why do you think they hate Trump, who welcomed Jewish people into his family and claimed that African Americans had nothing to lose with him...

You want the big picture, look up Operation Paperclip, and then you'll understand why Nazism is a dangerous ideology right this minute, not just 60 years ago.

... and coordinated by American Democrats !!

You're probably right...

Something tells me Paperclip wasn't a partisan issue...

But who knows, really?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

It's burning

It's all burning down

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Thanks.

Sorry for not parroting ALT left talking points.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

It's burning

It's all burning down

Then out of the ashes.

They finally get to build that CLoward and Piven utopia.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Yes Neo you're right, nationalism is a synonym for patriotism.

Where you go wrong is when you start trying to pretend that that's the working definition that most people use when the term "white nationalist" is in play.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Please show me/us the evidence that support your accusations against our members first. Otherwise you're just making # up.

I'm sorry but no sane person could visit this site daily and not be abit weary of certain members and the way they choose to speak.

You're the second person to say it as well...

I'm a bit dumbfounded because to deny there is at least a couple of white supremacists here goes against every statistical probability.
Like ATS is immune to racists signing up or something...

It's borderline insane to suggest that.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Something tells me Paperclip wasn't a partisan issue...

It wasn't. Bill Donovan, Director of the OSS, was balls deep in Operation Paperclip and he ran for office multiple times on the Republican ticket.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Best thing to do is not respond because within 3 or 4 posts you'll be talking about Democrats from the 60s and wondering how the hell you ended up there.

And Obama.

And Muslims.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I didn't get anything wrong.

"Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it." Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

en.wikipedia.org...

This is why 'nationalism' is being endlessly regurgitated.

Citizens are actively targeting each other.

Were damn close to what the nazis did to each other.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Money is the great bridge between partisan views and actual behavior.

The Nazi's had a heavy influence in the US while we were fighting the Commies. TBH, if we want to round up and hate Nazi's we should likely start with the closet supporters in DC.

Since we don't know who they are, we should just turn over the table and replace them all.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

I'm sorry but no sane person could visit this site daily and not be abit weary of certain members and the way they choose to speak.

You're the second person to say it as well...

I'm a bit dumbfounded because to deny there is at least a couple of white supremacists here goes against every statistical probability.
Like ATS is immune to racists signing up or something...

It's borderline insane to suggest that.

In contrast to /pol/ this is truly not even worth mentioning. Besides what changed for you now that you know we have white supremacists on ATS. Do they promote Hitler or jew hate in any way because i seem to miss those threads.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Okay well I'm gonna ignore all that irrelevant crap you just said and reiterate my point:

Yes, nationalism is a synonym for patriotism. Good job buddy, you get a gold star.

No, white nationalism is not a synonym for "white people who are patriotic Americans." White nationalists have pride in their race. No gold star.

No, white nationalism is not a new term that suddenly cropped up while Obama was in office. It was around long before that. Again, no gold star.

You're now in negative gold star territory.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join