It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Since When?!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SoDumb

So am I.

See here in the United states of dysfunction.

American citizens give power to elected representatives by proxy.

Which means NO citizen has sovereign power over other citizens.

Which means that idiotic little posse natzee hunters has EXACTLY NO RIGHT to be telling other citizens how THEY should be living.
edit on 18-8-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

To say you're right or wrong is confusing, because what you said is completely irrelevant to the point you're attempting to rebut.

Acting like a Nazi is fine, even with your shanty logic, I don't need you to tell me this.

Using specific words like "Nationalist" cannot be done hypocritically however in the social construct without massive critism.

So the criticism is related to their actions as people, not as Nazis. They call themselves Nationalists of a Free Nation, where everyone is accepted is the meme, but then hurt these people based on more detailed political ideology. That is not what a Nationalist does. A Nationalist never hurts other Americans because they are American.
edit on 18-8-2017 by SoDumb because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Please please stop using Nationalism and Supremacy in the same sentence.

I'm genuinely confused as to why people are still trying to debate what "white nationalist" means. But, since we are, here's my take: yes, you can be a "nationalist" and be any color, in the sense that any person can be patriotic. A "white nationalist" is a person who, according to the definition nearly everybody on the planet uses is a person who believes in a nation where whites are above everybody else. Nobody is running around saying "I'm a white nationalist because I'm white and love my country!" Please, please stop pretending that's the case.

As many American Blacks appear to now want segregation voluntarily, separate Unions separate Graduation ceremonies, separate Colleges & Universities, could it not be said that they are in fact supremacists too?

There are black supremacists, of course. For most people, "black nationalists" are the same as "white nationalists" in their beliefs, just about different races. I mean...even the much maligned Southern Poverty Law Center has articles about "violent black nationalists."

There is nothing wrong with being a nationalist..until it spills over into supremacy and superiority

Most people don't have a problem with nationalism, as it pertains to simple patriotism. People have a problem with nationalism when it pertains to racial "patriotism."

link   

Every other day of the week nationalist means patriot.

But hey who cares.

I see no difference between what the naziphobes are currently doing, and what Hitler did to the jews.

Scapegoating.

link   
If an ANTIFA and a Nazi are in the water drowning and you only have one life preserver, do you have a martini or a single malt while watching both drown?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Neither.

You have cabbage.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

So you just never give a straight answer. Just spin your own messages off everything you quote. Gotcha.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: solargeddon

actually, my wife and I have had this discussion/argument for 21 years. I am a believer in intent, not words. She is opposite.

To me, what you believe I said is wholly irrelevant to everyone but you. And that is muddied further by ego, which will refuse to submit that your interpretation was wrong (not you specificially, im sure you understand). The only thing that is relevant is what I meant by what I said.

If you apply your own intent to my words, then you have taken words out of my mouth. It creates noise. And noise can negate any value in communication. Moreoever, it represents concrete thinking. Which is wholly inadequate when speaking to someone who uses metahpor and analogy.
edit on 8/18/2017 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

ETA: making matters more difficult is when someone misinterprets due to bias, be it willing or not. Take the things that either Obama or Trump have said. Someone who supports either will always hear positive come from them, while their opposition will always hear the opposite. 90% of the stuff ascribed to Trump, in particular, is merely misconstrued or made up nonsense.
edit on 8/18/2017 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Here's a straight answer.

White is the new jew.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Every other day of the week nationalist means patriot.

But hey who cares.

I see no difference between what the naziphobes are currently doing, and what Hitler did to the jews.

Scapegoating.

Nationalist has never meant patriot...it explains a lot if that is what you think.

And just wow...you don't see a difference between people protesting against Neo-Nazis and Hitler killing millions of Jews????

At this point, it isn't even worth trying to have a discussion with you and your mental state.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Look up "white nationalism". It's not just nationalists who are also white guys. It's its own thing. Old term, going back ages. It's not a new thing and it's a real term.

So yes, white nationalism and white supremacy are mostly overlapped in ideology.

All from biased sources that have dirty secrets.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Starred because nothing will make me laugh harder today.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Glad you figured it out.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Nationalist has never meant patriot...it explains a lot if that is what you think.

Here in the United States it never been dirty word until recently.

Considering the massive immigrant populations we have.

I don't know what some people throw around so much.

It's meaningless.
edit on 18-8-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Here's a straight answer.

White is the new jew.

WOW!

Really?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Did you miss the last eight years and thousands of threads on here about racism and 'white' privilege.

Which has now transitioned in to neanderthals tearing down statues that have stood for close to a hundred years.

I thought this country was so evolved.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

a reply to: Abysha

Hey look the side of peace and unity is telling others what to do. You know what get lost. You and all the others are just a bunch of hypocrites.

See what I mean? You view being critical of Nazism as a "side" opposing you.

That is the problem.

I don't give a #. You started a witch hunt that will get a lot of innocent people hurt or even killed.

I did?

Sorry 'bout the witch hunt I started, everybody!

Don't be a smart ass. Of course i meant your side with all the fearmongering of Nazi's taking over the U.S. even though they are and never were a real threat to begin with.

Never heard of Operation Paperclip have you?

Surprising since you are German and deem yourself to be one of the voices that knows most about them on ATS...

Long story short, the Nazis took over the US a long time ago...
What do you think the "deep state" is and why do you think they hate Trump, who welcomed Jewish people into his family and claimed that African Americans had nothing to lose with him...

You want the big picture, look up Operation Paperclip, and then you'll understand why Nazism is a dangerous ideology right this minute, not just 60 years ago.

... and coordinated by American Democrats !!

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Do you honestly believe that the term "white nationalist" is a new term that just came to be in the last 8 years???

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Can't even stay on topic at all.
Your argument formats in a nutshell:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

It's not a perjoritive that you and others are trying to make it out to be.

To reiterate this country is made up of many different RACES.

Doesn't mean WHAT you think it means.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join