It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Since When?!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I'm "anti-Nazi", but I'm not Antifa.

And so are most of the people who criticize white nationalism. That's my point.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Abysha

The problem is.

Very few do accept it.

From what I gathered the entire beef is some aren't happy because some aren't outraged enough for their taste.

It's mostly the moral equivalency that people have issues with. When Trump says "many sides", you might think he's referring to only antifa and Nazis.

However, when the rest of us hear that, he's equating churches, civil rights proponents, and regular people who lived there (along with antifa) with Nazis.

To people who understand that there's more anti-fascists stances to take than that of Antifa, what that sort of statement says is that the girl who got killed was as bad as a Nazi.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Nazi = ideology for stupid people who had bad parents.

Antifa = Ideology for smart people with bad parents.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

It's mostly the moral equivalency that people have issues with. When Trump says "many sides", you might think he's referring to only antifa and Nazis.

Well that was completely jumping the shark.,

Since natzees have been running around this country since the days of FDR.

Long before Trump ever got around.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Nazi = ideology for stupid people who had bad parents.

Antifa = Ideology for smart people with bad parents.

I won't really argue that. But why compare the two? Why not compare Nazi to every day people who oppose them?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
This thread has turned into a pissing match much like what's all over the MSM, that's not what we built ATS for so I'm closing it.

Before I do close this thread I'll repost this for anyone who thinks they know my mind, that of my partners (co-owners of this site), or the staff...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

We HATE racism, "superiority" (of any flavor), and any ideology that espouses it's OK to do ill upon your fellow human simply because you disagree with them or, worse yet, because they are different than you.

Anyone who says different is a liar or is ignorant of the facts.

Racism and "superiorism" is the height of human stupidity. I assure you I can find something with every single person alive today, just as they could find something wrong with me. Anyone who thinks they are "superior" to their fellow is mentally ill in my personal opinion.

It's just moronic and disgusting.

Period.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join