It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Since When?!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Waiting for you to show me where I advocated for thought police....

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Dude... the Fema camps were a thing for a while and I'm still with you on all that Jade Helm utilizing the Human Domain Bollocks, but at some point you'll have to put something up. Especially on ATS.

The financial fascism is a matter of history by now, unlike your Nazi hater concentration camps. We've both seen enough of the "too big to fail" to be FED up already. Whats with all this delusional devide & conquer crap? At some point you've gotta realize, that the real demarcation line runs elsewhere. Right?

In Class Warfare, Guess Which Class Is Winning
edit on 18-8-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-8-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SoDumb

Ahh brilliant.

So everyone who doesn't hold the same ideology as you is a pedophile.

hahahahahahahahaha

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Waiting for you to show me where I advocated for thought police....

Hold your breath.

I'll look when I want to.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha
a reply to: Liquesence

Keep looking. I've found others from that board on here, as well. One isn't even banned.

Ugh. I don't want to even peep in there. Tracking cookies might start putting up pointy sheets for sale on my web pages.

Yeah, I wasn't proposing a doxxing expedition and we should probably change the subject altogether as I'm not a big fan of that and don't want to run into T&C thingies.

If I find more, I'm keeping it to myself.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Fri Aug 18 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I guess that's one way to save face. But it's too little too late.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoDumb

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I didn't misconstrue anything.

Just making observations is all.

Poor ones. Seemingly on purpose.

Just for the record though. . . . you are okay with people who don't hold the same opinion or ideology as you, right?

No. For the record you're against pedophilia right? I know it seem less relevant but this is how you sound. Pathetic, and not even worth addressing. The saddest part about me, is that I'm talking to you.

And I specifically say No, because I demand to hear your trigger to that obviously rhetorical grade question of morals.

FFS pedophilia is illegal. Last i checked having a different ideology is not.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Ahh brilliant.

So everyone who doesn't hold the same ideology as you is a pedophile.

hahahahahahahahaha

No, that was just for the record. Remember? Or are you illiterate?

Should I should assume you are from the deflection of the question to a less relevant conclusion?

Okay. Perv.

I don't judge anyone who doesn't agree with me on all issues as a pedophile.

Then again, I'm just a harmless liberal.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I guess that's one way to save face. But it's too little too late.

Nah, too many are advocating for it here.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Keep looking. I've found others from that board on here, as well. One isn't even banned.

Ugh. I don't want to even peep in there. Tracking cookies might start putting up pointy sheets for sale on my web pages.

Yeah, I wasn't proposing a doxxing expedition and we should probably change the subject altogether as I'm not a big fan of that and don't want to run into T&C thingies.

Wise choice...

Best to also stay out of the dark web as well. Stormfrnt is kindegarten....

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

I didn't misconstrue anything.

Just making observations is all.

Poor ones. Seemingly on purpose.

Just for the record though. . . . you are okay with people who don't hold the same opinion or ideology as you, right?

No. For the record you're against pedophilia right? I know it seem less relevant but this is how you sound. Pathetic, and not even worth addressing. The saddest part about me, is that I'm talking to you.

And I specifically say No, because I demand to hear your trigger to that obviously rhetorical grade question of morals.

FFS pedophilia is illegal. Last i checked having a different ideology is not.

Racism isn't 'having a different ideology'.

en.wikipedia.org...

Although after World War II and the Holocaust, racist ideologies were discredited on ethical, political and scientific grounds, racism and racial discrimination have remained widespread around the world.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I just falsely attribute anything you say against yourself

it doesn't matter if you're a pedophile or it's Tuesday,

I confabulate the topic with politicism, as everyone knows me as the super-troll poster.

Oh wait, that's you.

I also voted Trump. Still can't stand you.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Which class is winning ?

The one whining they can't buy enough stuff.

House Hold Assets.

98 Trillion dollars.

Almost 4 times that of evil corps.

www.usdebtclock.org...

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Wise choice...

Best to also stay out of the dark web as well. Stormfrnt is kindegarten....

It's not just that; it's also a personal ethics thing for me. When somebody is online, they have a persona, one that is different from their public life. Doxxing them may not even be justice in some cases. It's not the same as seeing somebody's face at a Nazi rally and then IDing who they are. Because they just showed their public face, you know?

It's why I live pretty publicly online. Doxxing me is pointless, lol. I'm who I say I am online and it makes me feel safer knowing that interactions are always witnessed by people I know and/or trust.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Fascist as a pejorative

Main article: Fascist (insult) Following the defeat of the Axis Powers in World War II, the term fascist has been used as a pejorative,[60] often referring to widely varying movements across the political spectrum.[61]

George Orwell wrote in 1944 that "the word 'Fascism' is almost entirely meaningless ... almost any English person would accept 'bully' as a synonym for 'Fascist'".[61]

Contrary to the popular use of the term, Communist states have sometimes been referred to as "fascist", typically as an insult. Marxist interpretations of the term have, for example, been applied in relation to Cuba under Fidel Castro and Vietnam under Ho Chi Minh.[62]

Chinese Marxists used the term to denounce the Soviet Union during the Sino-Soviet Split, and likewise, the Soviets used the term to denounce Chinese Marxists[63] and social democracy (coining a new term social fascism).

In the United States, Herbert Matthews of the New York Times asked in 1946, "Should we now place Stalinist Russia in the same category as Hitlerite Germany? Should we say that she is Fascist?"[64] J. Edgar Hoover, longtime FBI director and ardent anti-communist, wrote extensively of "Red Fascism".[65]

Professor Richard Griffiths of the University of Wales[66] wrote in 2005 that "fascism" is the "most misused, and over-used word, of our times".[26] "Fascist" is sometimes applied to post-World War II organizations and ways of thinking that academics more commonly term "neo-fascist".[67]

Back to snipe hunting

Snipe Hunt

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

So... can we just go back to hating Nazis? Together? Like the good ole' days?

No. And here is why.

You and I, we could probably come up with some group that we'd both agree shouldn't be granted first amendment protection, or at least that should be severely curtailed in the exercise thereof. Probably, but not as certainly as in the past and we wouldn't agree on as many as we would have in the past.

We, the people of the US as a whole, just don't share the same amount of common ground as we once did. It makes it extremely difficult to set up a society that everyone agrees functions well. Common sense in the sense of "Well of course the first amendment doesn't apply to those folks and/or that topic in the same way it does to this or that topic" just isn't very common anymore. (And those topics do exist)

So, I may despise Nazi's and white supremacists, I suppose you'd call them the idiots from my side of the tracks, ( anything right of center that is) but while so many on the left seem to have no problem identifying the loser idiots on the right side of the spectrum, all too many of them appear blind to the loser idiots on their own side of the tracks. They don't recognize their own radical idiots, well, as radical idiots.

I want to see some real efforts made by members of the sensible left to weed out the wingnuts in their camp. Then I'll start pounding on the table and demanding that leaders on the right weed out the wing nuts in our camp.

But not before.

edit on 18-8-2017 by imwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

It's why I live pretty publicly online. Doxxing me is pointless, lol. I'm who I say I am online and it makes me feel safer knowing that interactions are always witnessed by people I know and/or trust.

However the doxxing is rampant and the Nazi/kkk are falling and crying "but I'm not a racist" when they get fired and kicked out of school.
You reap what you sow....

Cameras, phones, video crews everywhere, were recording every Nazi that walked by and social media has changed everything.

When the Nazi/KKK were chanting "Jews will not replace us" they had no idea they were being replaced by those a little more respectful of other rights.
edit on 18-8-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

People are perpetually offended now. Don't know if you've noticed, but its a rampant problem in our society which I personally blame on phones and social media mainly, other factors in play as well but those are the main two.

Nobody knows how to socialize or empathize. People can be overwhelmingly self centered. Face to face communication and the art of conversation has been totally lost on this last generation in particular. Growing up with Ipads, Iphones, wireless internet even at McDonalds, Fakebook likes and posts and comments, snapchat streaks etc. etc. means we have now an entire generation of people that respond with more emotion and less intellect. When you start feeling, you stop thinking, and then it becomes a vicious cycle almost like a drug junkie. Logic and reason and such a simple concept as putting yourself in somebody else' shoes have no meaning to alot of these types of people.

It's sad really.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

However the doxxing is rampant and the Nazi/kkk are falling and crying "but I'm not a racist" when they get fired and kicked out of school.
You reap what you sow....

Cameras, phones, video crews everywhere, were recording every Nazi that walked by and social media has changed everything.

What goes around comes around. Remember the cries of Eric Clanton?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join