It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Since When?!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SoDumb

It's a character flaw to think your superior to someone else.

Like antis are better than the fascists.

Because straight up THEY AREN'T.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Maybe if others want to 'destupid' themselves they'd know Hitler wasn't either. www.history.com... A self hating one at that.

Yep. Hitler was a self loathing Aryan. He was not a self loathing Nazi. If you're going to argue about definitions, you should probably de-stupid yourself enough to actually know what the terms mean. Aryans are a race. Nazis are not a race. Hitler was not a fake Nazi, he was about as "real" a Nazi as it gets.

Implied eh ? So didn't actually say.

Well no, you said it.

If i was I'd prolly be running around protesting them, and burning things, throwing things, and tearing down statues of their heros.

That was my mistake for not being clearer. Given how pedantic you're being, I shouldn't have given you the benefit of the doubt when it came to remembering what you said.

Thanks for playing.

You're welcome. As usual, it's been fun triggering you and watching you run all over the map to try and find something, anything, to score some kind of points with rather than have to admit that any one of the dozen or so completely off-topic arguments you've presented is wrong, all while trying to turn the thread into what Neo wants to talk about.

We can be done now, though

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: PistolPete

a reply to: PistolPete

Please show me/us the evidence that support your accusations against our members first. Otherwise you're just making # up.

First result here: search results stormfront abovetopsecret

Stormfront discussion about ATS. Third post by "General T".

I been on it lately mostly on the politics forum I hope I am doing well.

That speaks for itself.

That's your argument a #ing google search? Well i'm sure members who violate the T&C are quickly removed. I meant in the last few months because people suddenly started throwing Nazi sympathizer accusations around like candy.

No genius, the discussion about using ATS to spread their viewpoints is the argument.

Another entry in that thread:

It really fell off but I read more posts there recently inline with our views.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I got as far as "we were hoping the alt-right crowd would follow our suggestions, but our officers had to put on their safely equipment".

Too bad because he mentions both sides as instigators. You can choose to ignore the truth but he said it.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by SoDumb removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I got as far as "we were hoping the alt-right crowd would follow our suggestions, but our officers had to put on their safely equipment".

Too bad because he mentions both sides as instigators. You can choose to ignore the truth but he said it.

Look here. You say you live in Germany. What if you were Jewish living in Germany, and you were assigned to go to "Hitler High School", or saw his statue on the lawn of every public building, and their hideous flag flying over public properties?

Just think about it.
edit on 8/18/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoDumb

Pedo's don't get rights.
Murderers don't get rights.
Racists don't get rights.

That is how society actually trends and thinks. Once you're one of those, the rest of 'good humanitarianism' goes out the window for you and you are generally excluded as the rule. Sorry.

Pedophilia is against the law.
Murder is against the law.

You're saying having racist thoughts or beliefs should be against the law?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

a reply to: PistolPete

Please show me/us the evidence that support your accusations against our members first. Otherwise you're just making # up.

First result here: search results stormfront abovetopsecret

Stormfront discussion about ATS. Third post by "General T".

I been on it lately mostly on the politics forum I hope I am doing well.

That speaks for itself.

That's your argument a #ing google search? Well i'm sure members who violate the T&C are quickly removed. I meant in the last few months because people suddenly started throwing Nazi sympathizer accusations around like candy.

No genius, the discussion about using ATS to spread their viewpoints is the argument.

Another entry in that thread:

It really fell off but I read more posts there recently inline with our views.

The same could be said about Daesh and the tearing down of statues recently. I guess they cheer those kind of people on too.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SoDumb

Get this through that 'thick mind'.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

www.archives.gov...

So No your not superior.

(post by redhorse removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by Liquesence removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That would be a thought-crime which we don't have. They can, however, be ostracized from decent society, which they will be. Tough cookies.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

That would be a thought-crime which we don't have. They can, however, be ostracized from decent society, which they will be. Tough cookies.

So you want thought police also?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Look here. You say you live in Germany. What if you were Jewish living in Germany, and you were assigned to go to "Hitler High School", or saw his statue on the lawn of every public building, and their hideous flag flying over public properties?

Just think about it.

I was born in East Germany and lived it.

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Ew.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Just think about it.

I was born in East Germany and lived it.

Then you should know better. People and countries are supposed to learn from their mistakes.
edit on 8/18/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

You're saying having racist thoughts or beliefs should be against the law?

That's exactly what they are saying.

They are trying to criminalize political ideology.

One they disagree with.

The first amdendment be damned.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

No, I'm saying what was wrote.

Society castrates these groups as a fact if you can handle it or not.

It's not something to chew over, it's a fact of life in our western american society.

Legality or not, the mentality of the situation is treated that way. To a lesser degree than the other two, but the mechanism is identical.

Unless you want to dispute that being a open racist doesn't have obvious immediately negative social side-effects. The "Consequences" of free speech as have been mentioned, you are not immune to.
edit on 18-8-2017 by SoDumb because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join