It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bannon is OUT

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

He seems to think otherwise.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Lip-service to his supporters in my opinion. What better way to make him look like an outsider than to attack him constantly? The media surely knows that their nonstop bashing of Trump is only polarizing his supporters and making their devotion to him that much greater, that's why they keep doing it.

Before long it will be like the Hunger Games in America and Trump would have been instrumental in it being set up.
edit on 8/18/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: seeker1963

a reply to: seeker1963

I am talking about what I know, not my feelings but what I hear and know.

So you can prove who those outside forces are that are trying to take over our government?

Give us some names, if you would.

So why are those of us who want to save our Republic a threat to you and yours who are hell bent to destroy it transform it to your idea of a Utopian society?

You're not a threat. Those of you that are going to gear up and save the US are just smack-talking fools that dream of being big heros with your little guns.

You're not going to save this country. You're just going to make fools of yourselves.

Sorry bud.
Nothing more from me.

We will see who is a fool when the dust settles won't we?

Indeed.

Hope you don't get yourself killed by police when you and your buddies start the new revolution.

I think they are wise enough to avoid the cops or have people who are cops who agree with them. remember alot of cops are veterans themselves. And really if they manage to turn a few air force bases near washington it can be over within hours.

By all means, go for it. I'll actually turn on a TV, which I have not done in years, to watch it happen live.

Hell, I'll even pop some popcorn and buy some beers to make it more enjoyable.

Get crackin!

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Because you seem to think if it's not on the tv it's not happening.
If it's not in the news it's dying or dead.

Truth is he's got crap coming at him from every direction.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Breaking news on NBC.
Steve Bannon is now out of Trump's administration.

Darn. There goes my favourite cartoon, into the irrelevant heap!

That cartoon speaks to Trump perfectly. Funny stuff. Here's an idea. Maybe we can get some foundry to make up a bunch of bronze statues of it and place them on vacant pedestals around the country .

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
a reply to: Sillyolme

LOL, thinking the same thing since it's the bannon babies who are the loudest most obnoxious wankers on the net.

Funny, as much of a cluster#### this residency has been I could almost believe those wack theories during the primaries that trump is a Big Bill plant sent to destroy the republican party.K~

That has been my thought from the beginning. I'll bet they didn't think it would play out this way, though!

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The real question now is whether they have, in effect, weaponized Bannon against Trump. If so, Trump's base will erode quickly and Trump is, in essence, finished.

But let's not pretend this was some conspiracy of globalists. Trump has been an unmitigated disaster from day one, and is responsible for all his own woes, including getting into bed with the toxic Bannon and attempting to excite the most inflammatory elements of the extreme right.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

So you can prove who those outside forces are that are trying to take over our government?

So why are those of us who want to save our Republic a threat to you and yours who are hell bent to destroy it transform it to your idea of a Utopian society?

You're not a threat. Those of you that are going to gear up and save the US are just smack-talking fools that dream of being big heros with your little guns.

You're not going to save this country. You're just going to make fools of yourselves.

Sorry bud.
Nothing more from me.

Indeed.

Hope you don't get yourself killed by police when you and your buddies start the new revolution.

I think they are wise enough to avoid the cops or have people who are cops who agree with them. remember alot of cops are veterans themselves. And really if they manage to turn a few air force bases near washington it can be over within hours.

By all means, go for it. I'll actually turn on a TV, which I have not done in years, to watch it happen live.

Get crackin!

Ahem where did I say I was going to do that? I didnt did i? I support them but Thats it. Id be a burden because my disability. Oh yeah i can see it now... me in a armored hover round LOL. Read more carefully from now on k?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Would you prefer Breitbart or Infowars? Maybe endingthefed.com? You know real news sites? Sarcasm. Bannon is gone.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I'm at the VFW often. Many friends and my daddy was a vet. I'll be there tonight to sing karaoke.
They're not talking politics at all anymore.
They stopped talking about him a few months ago.
I think they thought he was going to be different than he is.

link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5
The real question now is whether they have, in effect, weaponized Bannon against Trump. If so, Trump's base will erode quickly and Trump is, in essence, finished.

But let's not pretend this was some conspiracy of globalists. Trump has been an unmitigated disaster from day one, and is responsible for all his own woes, including getting into bed with the toxic Bannon and attempting to excite the most inflammatory elements of the extreme right.

I almost bet you Bannon has signed a NDA and if violated he dissapears.

link   

Sorry bud.
Nothing more from me.

Indeed.

Get crackin!

Ahem where did I say I was going to do that? I didnt did i? I support them but Thats it. Id be a burden because my disability. Oh yeah i can see it now... me in a armored hover round LOL. Read more carefully from now on k?

I was not referring to you, specifically. I was referring to those that want to star this revolution.

My apologies.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Here's an idea. Maybe we can get some foundry to make up a bunch of bronze statues of it and place them on vacant pedestals around the country .

Done!!...well, his statue, anyway.

edit on 18-8-2017 by JohnnyCanuck because: yes

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

I almost bet you Bannon has signed a NDA and if violated he dissapears.

Trump cannot control Bannon if Bannon decides to go off the reservation. Trump's only hope is that Bannon lies low, knowing that Trump is the only president who will ever advocate his favored policies.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Yeah sure.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I'm at the VFW often. Many friends and my daddy was a vet. I'll be there tonight to sing karaoke.
They're not talking politics at all anymore.
They stopped talking about him a few months ago.
I think they thought he was going to be different than he is.

no they just stop talking about it when you are around

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Yeah sure.

Kinda like...oh, I donno...Nazis?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
My initial thoughts here are that Bannon fell on his sword to take the heat off Trump's comments re: Charlottesville and to appease folks on the Left.

I also don't think that Trump wants to lose the support of Bannonites or the Mercer family.

He doesn't need to have an administration position to continue having Trump's ear. I believe we'll see Bannon (and Breitbart) continue to support Trump.

Gannon wasn't great in my opinion. Tons of things I didn't like about him.

But he was the only outsider and despised by the establishment types.

The establishment has trump where they want him, that's what this signifies.

But I do agree with your post here.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Sorry bud.
Nothing more from me.

Indeed.

Get crackin!

I was not referring to you, specifically. I was referring to those that want to star this revolution.

My apologies.

No problem. we all make mistakes. Anyway. I dont particularly like trump. I like a few of his Ideas but not his execution of them. I try to give a new president a year before making a decision on them. If he dont straighten up and fast ill be on the side as not caring anymore.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Yeah sure.

I forgot to mention this would be ultimately temporary seeing as how a MIlitary leadership isnt constutional. My bad.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join