It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bannon is OUT

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Breaking news on NBC.
Steve Bannon is now out of Trump's administration.

Darn. There goes my favourite cartoon, into the irrelevant heap!

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

When he started referring to him as Mr. Bannon.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I wish you could see what is being talked about in the Veteran community on what will happen if the Globalists take Trump out.

All I can tell you civilians out there is stalk up on food and ammo, because what we are witnessing at this point in our history is outside forces taking control of our Constitutional government to bring the USA to it's knees. Martial law, suspension of Constitutional rights...etc etc....

People who play stupid games win stupid prizes. Buckle up folks. The fun is just beginning.

Pretty sure that the only stupid game being played here is by Trump and Bannon and you're just too lost in your own bubble to realize it.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I am talking about what I know, not my feelings but what I hear and know.

So you can prove who those outside forces are that are trying to take over our government?

Give us some names, if you would.

So why are those of us who want to save our Republic a threat to you and yours who are hell bent to destroy it transform it to your idea of a Utopian society?

You're not a threat. Those of you that are going to gear up and save the US are just smack-talking fools that dream of being big heros with your little guns.

You're not going to save this country. You're just going to make fools of yourselves.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

any other sources besides NBC, links?

I just put a link in Breaking Political News. It was on NYTimes as well.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Putin fits in there.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I suspect Trump won't be far behind. This will be a lesson to anyone who isn't part of the establishment and wants to run, it's not allowed. The Russia narrative is dying quickly, and the new trick is to somehow associate him with white supremacy. I suspect next will be a real skeleton found in his closet. (like the kind with bones and a skull)

hopefully, gorka and miller will be next

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

I gotta admit, while I find Bannon a very despicable person, he is very smart man by making sure that Trump is dependent on him and that if anything happens to him, it will be the downfall of Trump. In other words, Trump cannot continue his Presidency without him.

I suspect the same. Like Rove was Bush's Brain, I think that it was Bannon who orchestrated Trumps victory took Trumps tendency for self grandiosity and kindled it to fit his own agenda.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

So you can prove who those outside forces are that are trying to take over our government?

So why are those of us who want to save our Republic a threat to you and yours who are hell bent to destroy it transform it to your idea of a Utopian society?

You're not a threat. Those of you that are going to gear up and save the US are just smack-talking fools that dream of being big heros with your little guns.

You're not going to save this country. You're just going to make fools of yourselves.

Sorry bud.
Nothing more from me.

We will see who is a fool when the dust settles won't we?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
My initial thoughts here are that Bannon fell on his sword to take the heat off Trump's comments re: Charlottesville and to appease folks on the Left.

I also don't think that Trump wants to lose the support of Bannonites or the Mercer family.

He doesn't need to have an administration position to continue having Trump's ear. I believe we'll see Bannon (and Breitbart) continue to support Trump.

I don't see Bannon as a 'fall on your sword' guy.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: odzeandennz

any other sources besides NBC, links?

I just put a link in Breaking Political News. It was on NYTimes as well.

Right. Something like this, if NBC is doing a ''breaking news'' , interrupting the Morning Show it had better be true.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Breaking news on NBC.
Steve Bannon is now out of Trump's administration.
Many saw this coming but just who is responsible. Kelly? Trump?
Who knows any more

The beginning of the end.

The globalists have been successful in dismantling all opposition.

Trump will tow their line, or he too will be gone.

I wish you could see what is being talked about in the Veteran community on what will happen if the Globalists take Trump out.

All I can tell you civilians out there is stalk up on food and ammo, because what we are witnessing at this point in our history is outside forces taking control of our Constitutional government to bring the USA to it's knees. Martial law, suspension of Constitutional rights...etc etc....

People who play stupid games win stupid prizes. Buckle up folks. The fun is just beginning.

Ya know...i been leaning more and more to a MiIitary ran congress and senate with a popular elected president for a long time. People who are beholden to the constitution that are retired military and not lawyers. I almost bet that will be better than what we currently have.

As much as I hate to say it, at this point I agree! At least until we walk the traitors in the whitehouse out in hand cuffs and put them on trial for treason. Then the States can have a Convention of States and implement some changes such as term limits, the end of lobbyists etc etc....

We damn sure need some sort of reset!

I totally agree man. Hey maybe the guys flying patrol over washington can,"accidentally" carpet bomb congress and senate when they all get together for something. a total decapitation strike.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Can't wait for the stories to start pouring out of Breitbart.
edit on 8182017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Can't wait for the stories to start pouring out of Breitbart.

The war on reality will get a lot more intense.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Sorry bud.
Nothing more from me.

Indeed.

Hope you don't get yourself killed by police when you and your buddies start the new revolution.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
My initial thoughts here are that Bannon fell on his sword to take the heat off Trump's comments re: Charlottesville and to appease folks on the Left.

I also don't think that Trump wants to lose the support of Bannonites or the Mercer family.

He doesn't need to have an administration position to continue having Trump's ear. I believe we'll see Bannon (and Breitbart) continue to support Trump.

This is not an unreasonable supposition. Taking it a bit further, we know that one of the ideas before election day was that the main reason that Trump was even running in the first place was possibly to set up another profit making media empire directed straight at those who had gone to far to the right for even Fox to preach to.

So out on a limb here, in concert with your speculation, maybe Bannon will lodge up with Brietbart again and start decorating an office for Trump as he may soon be coming to visit. The oval office might really have been nothing more than plan B in the first place. Back to plan A

link   

I suspect the same. Like Rove was Bush's Brain, I think that it was Bannon who orchestrated Trumps victory took Trumps tendency for self grandiosity and kindled it to fit his own agenda.

It's a fundamental attribution error (a cognitive bias) to place unwarranted emphasis on inner drives and motives, imagined through projection, while dismissing any and all external factors that might account for ones choices. Further, its fallacious to imagine the lowest possible motive of another person, and worse, to believe you have imagined the correct one.

link   
a reply to: kurthall

They've read the last rites to the Russia investigation several time now.
Every week it's dying or crumbling.Funny how it keeps holding it together.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

LOL, thinking the same thing since it's the bannon babies who are the loudest most obnoxious wankers on the net.

Funny, as much of a cluster#### this residency has been I could almost believe those wack theories during the primaries that trump is a Big Bill plant sent to destroy the republican party.

K~
edit on 18-8-2017 by aethertek because: kantspel

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Sorry bud.
Nothing more from me.

Indeed.

Hope you don't get yourself killed by police when you and your buddies start the new revolution.

I think they are wise enough to avoid the cops or have people who are cops who agree with them. remember alot of cops are veterans themselves. And really if they manage to turn a few air force bases near washington it can be over within hours.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join