It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bannon is OUT

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Grambler

Breaking news on NBC.
Steve Bannon is now out of Trump's administration.
Many saw this coming but just who is responsible. Kelly? Trump?
Who knows any more

The beginning of the end.

The globalists have been successful in dismantling all opposition.

Trump will tow their line, or he too will be gone.

Is it so hard to believe a global businessman has been a globalist all along?

Is it so hard to believe a global businessman has been a globalist all along?

Many want to believe that the powers that be are some tight knit cabal of Machiavellian manipulators and while that may be what they aspire to I hold with your assessment. It is the business world that is already globalist in their thinking and pulling the rest of us along. Trump is after all reputed to be an international businessman.

I just can't take a global businessman seriously when he says he isn't a globalist. I was born at night, but not last night.

edit on 18-8-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-8-2017 by underwerks because: Reply won't format right?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Well that's a bad mistake if true because now Bannon is gonna start leaking sensitive information that will destroy Trump.

Just above your post I speculate that that may be what happens. Maybe Trump was goaded into firing him by those who know that this is exactly what will happen and provide the smoking gun, rather GUNS that will be needed to push Trump out too.

link   

I here that he's relentless and very flexible when it comes to his own self satisfaction!

link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

There's an old saying , it's better to have your enemies inside the tent pissing out than outside the tent pissing in , that probably holds true here.

(post by kurthall removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

And I think I read hear on these boards that there are multiple right wing rallies planned for this week end?

most of them have been cancelled, they were protesting a google employee being fired.
the one in Boston is still on.

fortune.com...
abcnews.go.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I gotta admit, while I find Bannon a very despicable person, he is very smart man by making sure that Trump is dependent on him and that if anything happens to him, it will be the downfall of Trump. In other words, Trump cannot continue his Presidency without him.

(post by network dude removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Breaking news on NBC.
Who knows any more

I wish you could see what is being talked about in the Veteran community on what will happen if the Globalists take Trump out.

All I can tell you civilians out there is stalk up on food and ammo, because what we are witnessing at this point in our history is outside forces taking control of our Constitutional government to bring the USA to it's knees. Martial law, suspension of Constitutional rights...etc etc....

People who play stupid games win stupid prizes. Buckle up folks. The fun is just beginning.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Bannon probably better serves himself and those opposed to the globalist left outside the administration. Unfettered from an official position he can expose those in the admin that are lapdogs to globalists.

Given the no platforming, wilfull blindness to violence by the left, and obvious lies by elements of mainstream media and technology companies. There is a hell of an opportunity to build something truly of the Right. Certain thought leaders on the Right have been saying for a while not to trust any platform you didn't build yourself. Several are already germinating. I doubt we've seen the lastf Bannon.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
This may help Trump calm down. I think the alt-right pig was constantly setting fires all over the White House.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
My initial thoughts here are that Bannon fell on his sword to take the heat off Trump's comments re: Charlottesville and to appease folks on the Left.

I also don't think that Trump wants to lose the support of Bannonites or the Mercer family.

He doesn't need to have an administration position to continue having Trump's ear. I believe we'll see Bannon (and Breitbart) continue to support Trump.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Breaking news on NBC.
Who knows any more

I wish you could see what is being talked about in the Veteran community on what will happen if the Globalists take Trump out.

All I can tell you civilians out there is stalk up on food and ammo, because what we are witnessing at this point in our history is outside forces taking control of our Constitutional government to bring the USA to it's knees. Martial law, suspension of Constitutional rights...etc etc....

People who play stupid games win stupid prizes. Buckle up folks. The fun is just beginning.

Ya know...i been leaning more and more to a MiIitary ran congress and senate with a popular elected president for a long time. People who are beholden to the constitution that are retired military and not lawyers. I almost bet that will be better than what we currently have.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Smoke and mirrors.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

True enough. Apparently he's going back to Breitbart... listening to MSNBC.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
He took a SITH apprenticeship with Darth Cheney ...

At least that is what I HEAR...

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Breaking news on NBC.
Who knows any more

Ya, you've been talking about this in a few threads.

You and your buddies go ahead and plan on starting a new revolution. When you guys take to the streets, you'll be wiped out by the police and the world will move on, taking only a moment to laugh at what fools tried to do.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Breaking news on NBC.
Who knows any more

Ya know...i been leaning more and more to a MiIitary ran congress and senate with a popular elected president for a long time. People who are beholden to the constitution that are retired military and not lawyers. I almost bet that will be better than what we currently have.

As much as I hate to say it, at this point I agree! At least until we walk the traitors in the whitehouse out in hand cuffs and put them on trial for treason. Then the States can have a Convention of States and implement some changes such as term limits, the end of lobbyists etc etc....

We damn sure need some sort of reset!

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Breaking news on NBC.
Who knows any more

Ya, you've been talking about this in a few threads.

You and your buddies go ahead and plan on starting a new revolution. When you guys take to the streets, you'll be wiped out by the police and the world will move on, taking only a moment to laugh at what fools tried to do.

LOL

I am talking about what I know, not my feelings but what I hear and know. So why are those of us who want to save our Republic a threat to you and yours who are hell bent to destroy it transform it to your idea of a Utopian society?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The Russia thing is dying every single week with you guys.
When is it going to finally be dead?

Lol

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join