It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Make it stop!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

and

matafuchs

It's insidious and creeping into nearly every aspect of society in nearly every facet and does seem to have an orchestrated aspect to it, does it not?

I look forward to your thread qos.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
This country couldn't be more divided. You have the right who want 100% of everything to be 100% their way, and you have the left doing the the same. Then you have centrists screaming both are totally irrational, which is true, but carry on.

Point is, there's a divide in three or four different directions. That's a fragmentation that's not going to be corrected easily.

Shrug. There comes a point where you just have to face the fact that dialogue isn't working. Any interjection of moderation or rationality is quickly thrown to the background. Scenes like we just seen in Charlottesville, Virginia is a perfect example of what you get when that happens. It's going to get worse.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: queenofswords

and

matafuchs

It's insidious and creeping into nearly every aspect of society in nearly every facet and does seem to have an orchestrated aspect to it, does it not?

I look forward to your thread qos.

If you listen, when monitoring the childrens shows, particularly the science presentations,
you can pick up on the not so subtle lisping new male hires are intentionally effecting. It is supposed to make the kids more pliable, more confused as to their sexuality-the gender they arrived in. Ultimately it is intended to eliminate gender identification in toto, but first they have to break a few billion eggs.

It's been around for a while. But now the lisping is infecting most programs, and many of them geared toward kids. If you want to get a grip on the first rung, in the biz, just show up at the interview with that trysexual lisp. There are lots of unspoken mannerisms the business are actively recruiting. The conditioning never stops, just like you never leave the helm in rough seas, never take you hands off the wheel, when you have everything to lose.

And they do. They are in control. They got there by unjust, clandestine and sweeping means,
and payback's often a real bitch, particularly when the whole world is monitoring them.

They know, this time, it is all or nothing. That's kinda why 'they' are so busy with the blender,
whipping everything into froth, so they won't be noticed.

# 853
edit on 18-8-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Mind sharing your list here? I haven't read past this first post of yours so forgive me if you already have.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join