It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finland attack – Knifemen stab six – including a woman pushing a pram – during rampage through

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Finland : another country that supported nazism, as long as it was against Russia !

Don't worry, the Russians aren't coming for you ! Only a nut would attempt to re-integrate a part of the former Russian Empire that has been ravaged by western MKULTRA and whose society is neurologically broken after more than 30 years of "invisible war" against the people, to turn them from humans, to western post-civilization.
The only lucky thing that Finland still has, is that it didn't fall yet into the good old austerity trap. But that's coming also to northern Europe in one form or another.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I guess it's time for President Niinisto to observe reality and admit the triumph of democracy during the legitimate re-unification of Crimea to Russia as the will of the people and as a success for stability, security and democracy in Europe.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
yes op......we knew islam was like this back when.....that's why Columbus had to find a way by sea to india......the overland route had to go near to islamland.....trying to go plant tobacco for england.......they knew better than that....every time the group was chopped to bits by the wild donkey islams ......send for a new way to ge there

YEP that's why COLUMBUS WENT

who discovered America....I heard her story from across the sea
There was never one as fair, lovely as she
With sun soaked skin and eyes of green
With all kindness and grace of a queen

I set sail into a cold, dark sky
I had to see this beauty with my own eyes
I crossed the ocean in a tiny ship
With her image in my mind and her name on my lips, I set

I found her standing upon the shore
She was everything I dreamed of and so much more
I felt a love that I've never known
And I knew I had to make her my own

She was light of the night
She was dark as the night
I fell under her spell
Couldn't tell wrong from right, I set

She breathed new life inside of me
A whole new world she gave to me
Surrendered all she had to me
Even silver and gold
All she asked was my soul
edit on 13-5-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The trial is ongoing... It is held in the prison, not in the courthouse, for security reasons. Right now they are arguing if this was a terrorist act or not. The stabber claimed it was but... still it needs to be found out somehow i see.

originally posted by: Flanker86
Don't worry, the Russians aren't coming for you !

We were not worried then, we are not worried now.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: Hazardous1408

What was it one of those wacky Amish guys again?

Or could it have been a Christian, Buddhist, or Hindu?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Verdict was declared yesterday.

Life imprisonment for 2 murders and 8 attempted murders.

"In Finland, life imprisonment is the maximum criminal penalty. ... Today, those sentenced to life imprisonment may be considered for parole after 12 years and most are released after serving between 12 and 15 years."

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

What was it one of those wacky Amish guys again?

Or could it have been a Christian, Buddhist, or Hindu?

How about a Christian named Robert Dear?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: QueenofWeird

a reply to: QueenofWeird

Why not hoist them up in the town square and let everyone have a whack at the rotting piñatas.

¡Olé!

No way. Just cremate them.

Chum.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Why not hoist them up in the town square and let everyone have a whack at the rotting piñatas.

¡Olé!

Chum.

That wouldn't be fair to sharks. Terrorists leave bad taste in their mouths.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: NeoSpace
Somebody got a picture of the attacker, looks like another one of those muslims.

They shoot him in the balls?

Good!

Prayers for the victims.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

¡Olé!

Chum.

That wouldn't be fair to sharks. Terrorists leave bad taste in their mouths.

Not when run through a shredder. Besides it's just a lure for the hook.

I was gonna say crab and lobster trap bait but that would leave a bad taste in my mouth.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Giving an update for the ones who are interested.

On saturday, 18th of august this year, one year had gone by since the attack. There were three things going on. A group of people setting garlands to the Aura river to float around. Then there was a demonstration from a neo-nazi group called "The nordic resistance movement" with around 300 participants, some came from Sweden. And a demonstration translated as "Turku without nazis" with around a thousand participants. Of course riot police was needed.

There was no big fights. Just some pushing and shouting. Some rotten fruits were thrown.

Before that saturday, on friday, i had a cup of coffee with my mom downtown and we both agreed that tomorrow we will not be here. Well my mom and my stepdad went anyway, they wanted to see the garlands and show their respect. Things got quite heated up there, my mom showed videos from her smartphone to me a couple of days ago. It was horrifying. They left when they sensed that the situation is boiling.

Nearly absolute media blackout. Some mentions in some newspapers about all this, but, for example, nothing in the TV main news broadcasts. This leaves me asking why? who ordered the media to downplay this and with what motive?

I walk this crossing often. And this photo disturbs me big time. But i refuse to fear, because if i am scared, then the terror of the terrorist has won. I can't let that happen. But come on? This is not New york. This is not London. This is not Berlin. This is my small home town!

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Well if they had guns it would have been much worse, do they have gun control there?

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

You can hunt with a gun. You can shoot at range as a hobby. And you can be a gun collector.

"There are approximately 650,000 people with at least one permit which means 12% of Finns own a firearm. Overall, the rate of legal firearms ownership is similar to countries such as Sweden, France, Canada and Germany."

"Following the school shooting incidents in 2007 and 2008 in which the perpetrators used .22 caliber semi-automatic pistols, legislation regarding short firearms was considerably tightened in 2011. Nevertheless, no types of firearms are outright banned, and in principle a person can apply for a licence for any type of gun."

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flanker86
Finland : another country that supported nazism, as long as it was against Russia !

Don't worry, the Russians aren't coming for you ! Only a nut would attempt to re-integrate a part of the former Russian Empire that has been ravaged by western MKULTRA and whose society is neurologically broken after more than 30 years of "invisible war" against the people, to turn them from humans, to western post-civilization.
The only lucky thing that Finland still has, is that it didn't fall yet into the good old austerity trap. But that's coming also to northern Europe in one form or another.

Finland did NOT support nazism. Or nazis. But they were the only one helping against massive attacks of Soviet union.
And we are not worried. Everyone who has come here with bad intentions, have disappeared. Vikings, third reich, Soviet union... Because this is Finland. We have naked men in trees. Well, thats what vikings warned. They knew that this area is not a good place to mess with.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I'm an American. This story lost me at,... "the police urged...blah,blah and blah".
"Police" are paid to clean up the mess citizens leave, not to "urge" the citizens.

There's no reason for this "knifeman" to not have been found, (by police) in a pool of their own blood, after victim 6. Oh wait?!!?? Let me guess? "Citizens" are waiting for the "police" to stop the "knifeman" around victims 2 and 3? Maybe 4. .. Sorry, but I don't feel sorry for Finland.
edit on 1-9-2018 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

I heard that in the news i am not surprised as everything what has happened has always labeled as a "isolated case" by them. Always saying " Do not let the fear take over".
While they hide the truth people share their knowledge about the incident.

The man shouted Allahu Akbar .. not a terrorist act? Sure it was

where I am in Asia we have new guys and girls who play golf with us. Swiss, Swedes, French, Brits, or better put, folks from all over Europe. There are many who say they are making the move because they fear what is going on in their countries with the Muslim invasion. Assimilate does not seem to be the goal of the Muslim arrivals as many believe it is all about a subversive conquering of a once considered civilized homeland where they once lived .

I used to think I would take the wife to do a grand tour of Europe as there is so much history and things to see it would be a great trip for her.. But... After talking to friends I just think I will pass.

I could post no telling how many videos from all over the world showing the religion of peace destroying stuff and beating, raping. or killing people in their host countries...but why.. the gate was left open and even if it were now closed it is to late for things to ever return to what was once considered normal..

We have had just about 10,000 killed by the religion of peace in the deep south. Teachers, nurses, Doctors, and people just going to market with babes in their arms.. Are all Muslims bad, nope.. but... the Mosque or the Quran seems to be able to convert a small percentage of the young and impressionable into killing machines.

The latest hot topic is the child brides younger than 11 being married off to guys in their 40s..

Sorry I just don't condone or favor much in some religions but Islam is pretty much at the top of my don't like list. Go spend a year in Saudi Arabia and take your wife with you...

Then come back and comment how grand Islam is.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Finland is now actively involved into a massive election meddling campaign against the US, especially against the Republicans during the upcoming mid-term elections in early november. Together with other EU countries and NATO, they already set up a comprehensive set of hacking tricks and centers to attempt hacks into voting machines, and to spoof network packets to make it look as they are coming from Russia. Also fake but correctly packet-sized communications will be set up by the EU using some proxy servers in Sankt Petersburg to attempt to create a traffic that may be misunderstood as the origin of the attack. Although the Russian authorities won't be able to really log anything useful. That's because the packets are just random bits looking as if nothing nefarious is happening, but only on the russian ISPs.

while the real traffic wit actual packets for network disruptions are going on with spoofed IPs from NATO headquarters

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join