It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens when you die

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera
Thank you for your very thought out comment

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: orionthehunter
Along with other caring posts on my posted thread I really love what you have posted...thank you

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

X

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
When someone you loved passes away, their physical body may be gone but I believe a part of them will always reside within you.

Your brother helped you become who you are, now he will be with you till you meet again on the other side.

Yes I believe their is another side, I obviously do not know the specifics but I feel we will see our loved ones again, just remember he is still with you and you will see him again, just not yet.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: 808Funk
In pain at the moment as my brother passed on a week ago and I'm having a hard time dealing with it and just wondering where is he now ? as i have asked for signs and haven't seen anything but did feel a wind blow on my back 2 days ago when there was no wind that day.
Where is he or for that matter where are the forum other posters deceased relatives and friends.

I'm sorry for your loss man, really. I take it you were close. I lost my brother 29 years ago this month. It gets easier but not really better, you'll always miss him. My brother and I played guitars in a band together years ago, you know, one of those awful big hair '80s bands... haha. We played around and were really popular too.

The day of the night he died he came to my work to take me out to lunch and all he could talk about was getting the band back together. I was talking about some other bs crap that I can't remember now and I just wish I could go back there and engage with him a little better. Anyway, I haven't had any sign or anything either. He's just gone.

My parents got a phone call from him though that night. They saved the tape until they both died, but it said something like "I'm here and I'm okay" and that was all. The time of the incoming message was after he had crashed and died.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
My sister died of lung cancer last December. Before she died, we talked and she promised that she would come back and give me a sign. After she died, every night before bed, I would talk to her and say I'm still waiting for my sign. Maybe a week after she passed, I was again talking to her, and I told her to please give me any kind of sign. I had 2 bottles of Febreeze type air freshener bottles sitting on my bedroom floor. I told her to give me some kind of sign using the bottles if she could. I went to sleep, woke the next morning, went about my day, and when I went upstairs to go to bed that night, I walked into my bedroom and all I could smell was oranges. A really deep and powerful smell. One of the bottles was an orange flavored spray. No logical reason for the smell. No one had been in my room, windows were shut. I knew it was my sign.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
You will come to terms with it as times passes by. My sister (21) committed suiced back in 2012, then my father did the same thing in 2015. I have been wanting to make a thread of the events following immediately after but have not had the time.

In both instances, when family was over in the following days. I would hang out with my brother and cousins and close friends. When my sister passed, a white cat would come around and purr while rubbing our legs. Now this is a cat i had never seen before. It kept coming back for a few days then it was gone. It was just a weird experience.

When my father passed, the same thing happened. A yellow labrador would come around and start licking our hands as we were gathered. A few days later it was gone.

Both animals, i never saw again. Was this some kind of sign? I dont know but it made me feel a lot better to think that maybe just maybe there was a chance that these animals where a temporary vessel. Trying to say goodbye in a way.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Sorry to hear about your brother, Funk. Nothing hurts more than losing someone close to you.

As for your question? I have no idea better than all the countless theories we know. But I can guarantee one thing: We'll all find out eventually. And I can only hope that whatever, if anything, comes next that it is better than this hell we currently reside in.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join