It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do the White Nationalists Want?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: FyreByrd

are you going to " analyse " the members of BLM , antifa etc etc etc using the same " logic " ?

First - I am not doing anything.
Second - I am quoting only - from a respected conservative periodical The National Review.
Third - your statement is a red herring and irrelevant to the subject.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: FyreByrd
a reply to: Deaf Alien

You'd have to read the whole article. It isn't terribly long.

PETA wants us to pretend that 40 pounds of beef is morally equal to 40 pounds of toddler

This is what triggered me.

Again, I'm sorry you are triggered, but you are taking it completely out of context. If you read the article in it's entirety, you would understand (though in all fairness, it really had no context other then drawing attention to the author of the piece and setting up his 'bone fides' as a - hmmm - not sure).

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

You can lump this all together with many different groups in the usa

Blm movement kkk and antifa both play dress up and are enraged about how they deem society should act and the line in the sand has been drawn

By the media

No debate no Compromise no mercy

Can't find solutions if you don't respect others that don't agree with you.

Thank you for addressing the actual content of the quote

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I think the point of the article in, and I can't say this enough, The National Review, is precisely that a majority of the participants don't have any idea of what they want, or how to achieve it. They just want to rage in public and play pretend.

This is an analysis posted in a respected conservative journal. Steve Bannon has it right "They're clowns". Ergo - they are hurting the good 'conservative cause' (read authoritarian capitalism).

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The chant I heard was something like this:

What do we want!!????

New wifi towers!!!

When do we want them?

Now!

(Can't get coverage between all these counter protesters)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Bwomp83

Any sentence starting with "I'm no racist..." usually is. Besides that, realistically,
E V E R Y O N E in the U.S. IS racist, or to be clearer, has racist thoughts, to a degree. Again,
t o
s o m e
d e g r e e .

It is programmed into us through no fault of our own (in most cases).

Racism permeates our social structure and underlies all interactions ... internet, jokes, TV, friends, family... once exposed to the idea of race it plays in our heads (to some degree) every time we meet someone different and despite our own skin color... the trick is recognizing it and dealing with the crappy programming.

edit on 8/18/2017 by Baddogma because: clarification attempt with delicate subject

edit on 8/18/2017 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena
a reply to: Spider879

Here's a montage.

Oh thanks very much for that..lol
Ahh tough guyz..

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I don't know what they want and neither does anyone else since everyone is pretty busy banning them from the public square.

I find it ironic that every other group that seems to have a grievance *must* be listened to and understood, but white nationalists must be banned because they're beyond the pale.

Now just listening so we know what they want doesn't mean they will get any of it or even that we have to agree with it. Pretty sure that a lot of what they have to say will be pretty repellent, but if we are forced to "dialogue" with every other racial grievance group out there ...

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

originally posted by: JDmOKI

You can lump this all together with many different groups in the usa

Blm movement kkk and antifa both play dress up and are enraged about how they deem society should act and the line in the sand has been drawn

By the media

No debate no Compromise no mercy

Can't find solutions if you don't respect others that don't agree with you.

Thank you for addressing the actual content of the quote

But that wasn't in your quote, was it?
Of all the parts of the article you could have chosen to quote in your o.p., you chose the most inflamatory part.

First - I am not doing anything.
Second - I am quoting only - from a respected conservative periodical The National Review.
Third - your statement is a red herring and irrelevant to the subject.

You are doing something, you are quoting selectively to get a response.
Dennis Rodman used to do the same pathetic thing to draw a foul.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: Bwomp83

Any sentence starting with "I'm no racist..." usually is. Besides that, realistically,
E V E R Y O N E in the U.S. IS racist, or to be clearer, has racist thoughts, to a degree.

No, everyone does not have racist thoughts.

First of all, people have preferences, and may like people with certain characteristics, including color of eyes, color of hair, skin color, body weight, figure height, etc...this is not racist.

Racism is when you try to "impose" your preferences onto others, and get them to "discriminate" against other people the way you do.

We all discriminate against others, for various reasons, but it's only when we promote our particular brand of discrimination and coerce others to do the same, does it become racism.

So, you tell your friend that you don't like "blue people", and if your friend hangs out with any "blue people" you'll stop talking to him/her.

You not liking "blue people" isn't racism. But, you threatening your friend to stop talking to him/her if he/she doesn't follow your example is racism.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
We will created an illusion so large, so vast it will escape their perceptions. It will turn them against themselves and have them blindly loving us. We will use our knowledge of science and technology in subtle ways so they will never see what is happening. We will behave in such a way to hide the illusion. Those who will see it will be thought of as insane. We will control all aspects of their lives and tell them what to think and how. We will negatively guide them while letting them believe they are guiding themselves. We will keep them separated from their oneness by dogma and religion. We will foment animosity between them. They will perform the labor for us and we shall prosper from their toil. When a light shall shine among them, we shall extinguish it by ridicule, or death, whichever suits us best. We will keep their lifespan short and their minds weak while pretending to do the opposite. We will focus their attention toward money and material goods so they may never connect with their higher inner self. Their minds will belong to us and they will do as we say. If they refuse we shall find ways to implement mind-altering technology into their lives.
When they ban together and protest, we shall accuse them of crimes and present a different story to the world for we shall own all the media. We will use our media to control the flow of information and their sentiment in our favor. We will recruit some of their own to carry out our plans, we will promise them wealth but they'll never be allowed into our inner circle because they are not of us. Members of these groups will think they are one with us never knowing the truth. Oh yes, so grand the illusion of freedom will be, that they will never know they are our slaves. When all is in place, the reality we will have created for them will own them. This reality will be their prison. They will live in self-delusion.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Do you think that the fact that this just happens to be the present collective condition of millions of people is merely some amazing coincidence for the establishment?
It's absolutely not!
Its instead the intentional result of social engineering.......
VIRTUALLY ALL OF THE SOCIETAL INFORMATION THAT PEOPLE ROUTINELY RECIEVE THIS ALLOWS THEM TO CONTROL WHAT PEOPLE BELIEVE.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Quote me one example where someone on this forum got offended when you criticized Nazi's, let's see if you can find just one.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Just what we need on here another racist post to stir up trouble,when I was a kid I had hobbys and liked girls,evidently that has gone the way of a southern statue

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

Just what we need on here another racist post to stir up trouble,when I was a kid I had hobbys and liked girls,evidently that has gone the way of a southern statue

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner
This jew does

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Okay... well, then, it's my contention that anyone raised in America has been exposed to race 'issues'... better? Ideas are virulent. These ideas are registered and then run in the background to varying extents. Perhaps they aren't expressed as actual racism... perhaps they are.

I certainly don't mean everyone has vile, racist thoughts all the time... just that the framework is there, to some degree. Expectations, predispositions and impulses.

Once this is recognized, it can be changed.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
i think its simple really. those in power want to keep their power. but they are losing their power so they start freaking out. the tides are shifting and this is the result of that

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join