It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missouri Democratic state senator says she hopes Trump is assassinated

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Well, I guess she's not " bi-partisan "!.....She should resign , you can't have that type of hate filled person working in the senate ,or in any official position. Anyone of that mind set is not capable of separating work from personal belief... She will never follow or promote any bills, laws, or anything that has to do with President Trump....she will selfishly make decisions on her personal feelings...And,that will hurt the people of her state, and the people of America....God Bless the U.S.A !
edit on 18-8-2017 by Meldionne1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
**sigh**

Just...

Words fail me. This is what our political discourse has descended to. Kill those with whom we disagree.

"We need more marching, blood, death on the streets." - Loretta Lynch

“fight in Congress, fight in the courts, fight in the streets, fight online, fight at the ballot box” - Tim Kaine

And now this Democrat.

#Resist...

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: VengefulGhost

She didn't threaten him.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
She needs to be fired not resign, be prosecuted and sit behind bars for inciting violence and insurrection in the use of her public office.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

She didn't say that either.
She didn't say should be. She said she hopes.
Big difference.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
As a once famous U.S. Senator and Secretary of State said:

We must bring them to heel.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Big difference.

And her "hopes" will soon become hope and chains.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: VengefulGhost

This situation is of course outrageous.

However, I would like to make clear that there is a difference between saying "I am going to ensure that the President is assassinated", and "I hope Trump is assassinated". It may not be a massive difference in terms of the character count, but in terms of what the statement actually means, there is a yawning chasm.

I could say "I hope that Donald Trump gets Ebola" right? But Unless I say "I am going to inject myself with Ebola virus, then kiss Trump with tongue", no threat has actually been issued.

All of that being said, I am thoroughly disgusted with the conduct of the Democrat politician involved, who should certainly have known better than to say any such thing, even if she was, for some bizarre reason thinking it. Arrested for incitement of racially motivated violence? Sure, at a very long push. Impeached? Absolutely behind that, as long as proper cause to do so can be located, and with a douchebag of his proportions, it cannot be terribly hard to find a reason to kick him out of the Oval Office. But assassinated? That is not only a deplorable thing to say, but would, were it to occur, appear to add legitimacy to the illegitimate position of everyone to the right of the left!

Assassinate the President? She might as well have blown her own foot off with a 12 gauge!

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That is pretty dirty.....

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Big difference.

Yes it is

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I wonder how she would feel if she woke up this morning and saw Trump's Twitter saying ..... " I hope Ms. Chapelle-Nadal is assassinated ."..... ....I wonder how that would make her feel....I bet she would freak out....maybe then she would understand the callousness of her statement...she is calling for Murder on another soul ...I don't understand why people think it's ok to throw the idea of assassination around ... like its no big deal . Have people become that desensitized ? ....

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Big difference.

Please tell me you're not positioning yourself to defend this....I know you have some hard line views against the president but you can't be this far gone....

Matter of fact I know you're not.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Big difference.

Please tell me you're not positioning yourself to defend this....I know you have some hard line views against the president but you can't be this far gone....

I've defended it, not because of content or who said it or who it was said about, but because it is free speech.

Now there are some defending her that called me a Nazi for defending the Nazi's right to free speech, but they are hypocrites and should be ignored.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
What a great time to live in everyone is showing they ass.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Big difference.

I've defended it, not because of content or who said it or who it was said about, but because it is free speech.

Now there are some defending her that called me a Nazi for defending the Nazi's right to free speech, but they are hypocrites and should be ignored.

First things first I was talking to Silly however I will respond to you as well...

You're absolutely correct an every day person has the rights to say what they want as long as it is not a direct threat. This was not a direct threat and also was not made by a normal everyday citizen.

This was made by a sitting U.S. Senator. This is a person elected by the people of their state to put the best foot forward to represent the entire state and are their words are held to a higher standard due to their position. Now just because they are a U.S. Senator doesn't mean that they don't have the same rights I get that.

But come on, a U.S. Senator advocating the assassination of a sitting President?!?!!? The line needs to be drawn and it needs to be drawn by this person forced resignation. And the a visit with the Secret Service.

Period!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

The really sad part is, she's probably actually representing her constituents.

There is such a large segment of people that have truly lost their effing mind.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Has this witch been arrested yet?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

She is a state senator, in the state house. She is not in congress.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

She is a state senator, in the state house. She is not in congress.

I hope there's no statue of her in Jefferson City, or her home town.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The really sad part is, she's probably actually representing her constituents.

There is such a large segment of people that have truly lost their effing mind.

That we can agree on fo sho!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join