It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Documentary footage from the front lines of Charlotteville

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I hadn't seen this video posted anywhere. If it's already been posted, mods feel free to close this thread.

But it was shocking to see how Friday night went down. I mean that scene at the statue was terrifying.

Here's a link where you can watch the entire documentary:

news.vice.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

*yawn* I've seen it. Action hero Nazi guy and a curious female nerd reporter hit the streets of Charlatanlotte...HBO mini drama.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth

*yawn*

Take a nap.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I know Trump said "Good people" were there intermixed with the Nazis, but that's not what I see, at least not on Friday night. People don't show up with torches like that chanting "white lives matter" and "Jews will not replace us" if they are good people.

The whole "protest" was organized by the white supremacists to show that they were "stepping off the internet in a big way." I'd like to hear from one of these supposedly "good people" who were hanging around with these guys.

The left, on the other hand, seems to be represented by all sorts of different people. Some violent, some not. One group shouting "We're Gay. We fight the KKK."
edit on 17-8-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

This is probably the third or fourth thread with this video. Maybe more.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

This is probably the third or fourth thread with this video. Maybe more.

Fair enough. I hadn't seen it. Mods can close it if they want.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

originally posted by: Staroth

*yawn*

Take a nap.

Yea yawn. All my friends hang out with guys with torches yelling Jews will not replace us. Tooooootttttallly normal.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Well, I think it's safe to say that the car wreck was no accident.

The crash starts at 11:24.

That stuff's all on video, folks.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I'll tell you one thing. This video provides a much more convincing argument against Trump's "many sides" rhetoric than any thread on this forum provides in support of it.

This video has gone viral and it will change people's minds. The more people who see it, the lower Trump's approval rating will go.

The "protestors" were an invading force comprised almost entirely of white supremacists organized from all over the country.

The "counter protestors" were comprised of all kinds of different people. I saw a lot of students in there. I saw a lot of locals occupying their own streets. There were undoubtedly more organized groups that came in from elsewhere and yeah, those guys were looking to start crap as well, but they did not comprise the lions share of the people roaming those streets.

The closest thing I see to "many sides" is when some locals stormed the guy who organized the white supremacists, after the murder had already happened.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
OMG that Vice video is Total Staged Propaganda.
please watch it and see!

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I`m not really interested in this melodramatic crap, look at the bright side they went up against the Nazis and only one of them died,the last time people went against the Nazis millions died,it`s all fun and games poking the bear until the bear turns around and bites you.

my advice is, let the police handle it if someone is doing something illegal they are better trained and equipped to deal with it,if you try to interfere you might get killed.just stay home and watch the kardouchians or something because if you go out there and try to interfere with a government permitted and sanctioned freedom of speech protest you might get hurt or killed,and it won`t change a damn thing.

I feel really bad for the parents of that poor girl that went out there and got herself killed for nothing, it didn`t change a damn thing but her parents will spend the rest of their lives In emotional agony.
edit on 17-8-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
OMG that Vice video is Total Staged Propaganda.
please watch it and see!

Staged my ass. There is no way that is staged.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I wonder how it would go down? If average white folks marched to preserve our history. I bet the same way.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
I`m not really interested in this melodramatic crap, look at the bright side they went up against the Nazis and only one of them died,the last time people went against the Nazis millions died,it`s all fun and games poking the bear until the bear turns around and bites you.

You're equating the death toll of WWII, when the allies fought an enormous war in air, land and sea over many years, to a protest in Charlotteville, as a way of pointing out a "silver lining?"

Really?

I feel really bad for the parents of that poor girl that went out there and got herself killed for nothing, it didn`t change a damn thing but her parents will spend the rest of their lives In emotional agony.

There do not appear to have been any Nazis intermixed within the crowd at the intersection--no altercation happening of any kind that I can see--when that Nazi thug rammed his car in there and killed that poor girl.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

People actually still take vice seriously? Propaganda is what the site is full of, if not the very least ignorant.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConscienceZombie
I wonder how it would go down? If average white folks marched to preserve our history. I bet the same way.

Doubtful. Unless average white folks carry torches and shout "Jews will not replace us" and surround counter-protestors in a threatening manner.

Which is not what regular white folk do.

Regular white folk do yard work and stuff.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConscienceZombie

Which is not what regular white folk do.

Regular white folk do yard work and stuff.

Can confirm - am regular white folk.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

People actually still take vice seriously? Propaganda is what the site is full of, if not the very least ignorant.

I don't particularly care about Vice.

The video speaks for itself.

The MURDER is recorded on FILM for everyone to see.

The Friday night incident is also recorded.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
We are being pushed into a race war, probably from the deep state. I am not a white lives matter type of guy but I just want to point something out. I changed your statement a little.

I know Trump said "Good people" were there intermixed with the Nazis, but that's not what I see, at least not on Friday night. People don't show up with torches like that chanting "black lives matter" and "whites will not divide us" if they are good people."

Indoctrinated and racist people on both sides. The media coverage is abysmal, instead of speaking against all these types of movements, they pick a side. The extreme on both sides is partially a media caused issue but I assume mostly politically/militarily induced.
edit on 17-8-2017 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

I don't particularly care about Vice.

The video speaks for itself.

The MURDER is recorded on FILM for everyone to see.

The Friday night incident is also recorded.

The video says what it wants you to hear. This guy was a lone individual and while some of the sickos there would applaud his actions, most would not. This is just something to blow up to make to change public perception.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join