It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Sharpton: Defund the Jefferson Memorial

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: xuenchen

Sharpton has less relevance by the year but I think a lot of people are now talking out of anger because of how they feel the President and conservatives in general have moved to minimize the fact that a neo-Nazis feel emboldened to march on American towns en masse with torches and that one of them plowed into 20 Americans, killing 1 and seriously injuring many.

Also, I think some of this is specifically a reaction to Trump's bulls# comparing Jefferson and Washington to Lee.

I am confused by that statement. Nobody seems to like Nazi's. Everyone seems to denounce them, but at the same time, it seems the left is forgetting their mantra. And now the right is stepping in and mentioning they have a right to free speech even if their message is horrible. It's like bizzaroland.

And Trump did speak out against the Nazis, it seems where he went wrong was to also mention the other antagonizers. Apparently that's not allowed.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I was wondering when he would. Crawl back out of the woodwork.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Since America is on a binge to get rid of everything that makes us feel uncomfortable or reminds us of a painful past, Maybe we should get rid of all the Holocaust memorials also.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADSE255

I was wondering when he would. Crawl back out of the woodwork.

He plays second fiddle now.

But they still use him.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I bet Congress is pleased people are still fighting over this stuff instead of looking at them and asking when they will do something about the big issues. (yes I know this is the biggest issue for some, for some reason).

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join