It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should we ban the Democratic Party?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

I agree. You really should have documented that for a thread. Not that I don't believe what you're saying, but that is a pretty significant thing right there.

It's group troll bullying and should have been exposed. The member doing it should also be exposed.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

originally posted by: bknapple32
This thread is gold

If ever I need a reminder ats is going hard right. "Ban the Democratic Party". Ha. I wonder what acts would say if the simple statement was changed to an the Republican Party. It would be nothing but mayhem and bedlam. This is straight /pol tactics of triggering.

Luckily it went humorous real quick predicting everyone patting each other on the back for wanting to shut down the party that had literally 3 million more votes for president than the other one.

Where's John titor? I need a time machine. I want ate 2008 back.

No kidding. Watching over half of ATS subtly (and sometimes outright) defend racist fascists is pretty eye opening.

I decided to see how the neo nazis and white supremacists were doing, so I went to their stormfront forum today. To my surprise I saw an ATS member over there advocating they all come here and make accounts to "tell the libtards off".

A while back the Daily Stormer actually called for its readers to "infiltrate conspiracy communities" because they were "vulnerable to be recruited".

So, it's not surprising we're seeing an influx of neo nazi, white supremacist, alt-righter people now on ATS. One thread I saw while over there had its images being hosted on ATS. Clearly there are members here that are members over there.

Wow, are both of you triggered or what? A thread pointing out the hypocrisy of the current political argument getting rid of anything racist with the huge fact that the Democratic party is driving force behind racism that has scarred our entire country. So you suggest I'm a white supremacist recruiter infiltrating ATS? I'm bringing awareness and context with historical fact instead of whiny emotional arguments. I'd say Operation Snowflake is a mission accomplished.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ADSE255

You're in a thread called "Should we Ban Democrats?"

and you start bitching about the Left wanting to ban stuff.

Where's the logic guy??? The thread is about the Right banning the Left not the other way around. You're not making any sense.

You're not as clever as you think you are. Glad you're amused though. Maybe you can show the other kiddies what you've learned here today. But until you can explain your statement about how the left is banning stuff in the context of this thread which is about the Right banning the left, I don't care what you have to say. So go bother someone else for a bit.
edit on 17-8-2017 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

a reply to: Kettu

Honestly your post deserves its own thread. A call to action of sorts. With screen shots and evidence.

Unfortunately, I don't think it would be allowed...at least I don't think we can link to hate sites. I'm not going to give that site any extra traffic by posting a link to them here.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

This thread is gold

If ever I need a reminder ats is going hard right. "Ban the Democratic Party". Ha. I wonder what ats would say if the simple statement was changed to ban the Republican Party. It would be nothing but mayhem and bedlam. This is straight /pol tactics of triggering.

Luckily it went humorous real quick predicting everyone patting each other on the back for wanting to shut down the party that had literally 3 million more votes for president than the other one.

Where's John titor? I need a time machine. I want ats 2008 back.

This post is platinum.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

I decided to see how the neo nazis and white supremacists were doing, so I went to their stormfront forum today

Clearly there are members here that are members over there.

...clearly.

I keep seeing threads and posts such as this proclaiming how there's this infestation of racists and other such ignorant posters. There was even a thread to the staff. Trouble is when you toss out terms like racists repeatedly and without merit or cause or completely remove the word from context, it loses its value.

If there is anything that ATS is losing, it's the respect of having a discussion. Bigotry has pervaded more than anything and is even clear in your post. Enjoy your trips to the supremacist sites, due to outing themselves as morons, they are losing their hosting and will hopefully lose their notoriety.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

Did they say it was you doing the recruiting???

Or did you out yourself all on your own???

I don't remember anyone being named until you said so right now.

link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Left Right Sideways .. so I mistyped get over it. I know women who nitpick far less than you do, in my humble opinion.
edit on 17-8-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

originally posted by: Kettu

This thread is gold

If ever I need a reminder ats is going hard right. "Ban the Democratic Party". Ha. I wonder what acts would say if the simple statement was changed to an the Republican Party. It would be nothing but mayhem and bedlam. This is straight /pol tactics of triggering.

Where's John titor? I need a time machine. I want ate 2008 back.

No kidding. Watching over half of ATS subtly (and sometimes outright) defend racist fascists is pretty eye opening.

I decided to see how the neo nazis and white supremacists were doing, so I went to their stormfront forum today. To my surprise I saw an ATS member over there advocating they all come here and make accounts to "tell the libtards off".

A while back the Daily Stormer actually called for its readers to "infiltrate conspiracy communities" because they were "vulnerable to be recruited".

So, it's not surprising we're seeing an influx of neo nazi, white supremacist, alt-righter people now on ATS. One thread I saw while over there had its images being hosted on ATS. Clearly there are members here that are members over there.

Wow, are both of you triggered or what? A thread pointing out the hypocrisy of the current political argument getting rid of anything racist with the huge fact that the Democratic party is driving force behind racism that has scarred our entire country. So you suggest I'm a white supremacist recruiter infiltrating ATS? I'm bringing awareness and context with historical fact instead of whiny emotional arguments. I'd say Operation Snowflake is a mission accomplished.

I didn't see either of them accuse you, you got defensive awfully fast

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADSE255

Left Right Sideways .. so I mistyped get over it. I know women who nitpick far less than you do, in my humble opinion.

Right.....you made a typo of the word "Left" and "Right". Happens all the time.

So now it's nitpicking over the fact that you typed "Left" when you meant "Right"???

Tell that to the next person you give directions to. "What do you mean you ended up on the other side of town??? So I said left when I meant right. Quit nitpicking my directions man." LOL

If that was the case why not just say that to begin with instead of posting two more posts insulting me and talking sh*t??? Come on man....
edit on 17-8-2017 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I can't help it. This beer went straight to my head. Oops.

????????????????????????????
edit on 17-8-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Yes and we should also rename Washington DC.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ADSE255

Alright man.

It's cool, really.

I'm don't mean to be a dick to ya or anything.

Lets just drop it. Water under the bridge as they say.

BTW, I like that avatar your sporting there. Very cool.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Good luck with that .

Short of outright fighting in the streets dont see them disbanding and going the way of the dodo anytime soon .

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: bknapple32

I agree. You really should have documented that for a thread. Not that I don't believe what you're saying, but that is a pretty significant thing right there.

It's group troll bullying and should have been exposed. The member doing it should also be exposed.

Do you remember when Stormfront was infiltrating the board as a coordinated effort probably something like 10 plus years ago? Springer or SO made a big post about it and we weren't even allowed to say stormfront, we had to call it frontstorm. They got shut the # down back then. Now that rhetoric is praised here.

This is a good example of that time.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PistolPete

Nope. But I took a break for a while from ATS and it was around that time so I guess I missed it. I didn't even know that site has been around for that long. I thought it was fairly recent actually.

I wonder why the Owners and mods don't care about that stuff anymore???

In fact things around here used to be way more strict than they are now. The spread of misinfo for the sake of propaganda here is allowed way more than it used to be.

Now it seems even the most obvious trolling is allowed without any resistance.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Ya, I remember it being a pretty big deal and stopping it from happening was a pretty concerted effort.

Times change.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Yet it's the Republican base who is losing its s# over defending statues of the Confederate generals. Generals who fought a war for the side who seceded from the Union because Lincoln was elected and they wanted to preserve the institution of slavery.

Monuments that were erected by pro-segregation Southerners in the time of Jim Crow laws, and in some cases — such as with Stone Mountain — on Klan lands. (Stone Mountain was the site of the founding of the modern Klan)

That should be a dead giveaway that something in your absurd low information yammering is amiss. Also, it was the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and it was Barry "Mr. Conservative" Goldwater's lack of support for it that cost him the election in what was the biggest landslide to that point.

You're clearly a sponge for stupid propaganda.

And as you try to lay claim to liberal progressive victories, you call for the eradication of the opposing party like the ultimate right-wing authoritarian.

Jesus.

Yet you failed to mention in YOUR stupid propaganda spewing that the bill almost failed while on the Senate floor because of a 60 working day filibuster by Klans member and Senator Robert Byrd (D), Senator Richard Russell (D), Senator Strom Thurmond (R), William Fulbright (D) and Senator Sam Ervin (D). Senators Humphry (D) and Dirksen (R) worked behind the scenes to acquire the votes needed to end the filibuster.

Now keep in mind these were "Southern Senators" who started this fillibuster. Democrats and one Republican.

Geez. Tell the whole dang truth!

edit on 5am818America/ChicagoFri, 18 Aug 2017 01:19:52 -050019812017-08-18T01:19:52-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: sleep deprived

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Sounds good to me
Your av is cool too man.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

NAACP MOURNS THE PASSING OF U.S. SENATOR ROBERT BYRD

June 29, 2010

Longest Serving Member of Congress Became a Champion for Civil Rights and Liberties WASHINGTON, DC - The NAACP is saddened by the passing of United States Senator Robert Byrd. Byrd, the longest serving member of congress was first elected to the U.S. House from in 1952 and was elected Senator in 1958. Byrd passed away this morning at the age of 92. "Senator Byrd reflects the transformative power of this nation," stated NAACP President and CEO Benjamin Todd Jealous. "Senator Byrd went from being an active member of the KKK to a being a stalwart supporter of the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act and many other pieces of seminal legislation that advanced the civil rights and liberties of our country.

"Senator Byrd came to consistently support the NAACP civil rights agenda, doing well on the NAACP Annual Civil Rights Report Card. He stood with us on many issues of crucial importance to our members from the reauthorization of the Voting Rights Act, the historic health care legislation of 2010 and his support for the Hate Crimes Prevention legislation," stated Hilary O. Shelton, Director of the NAACP Washington Bureau and Senior Vice President for Advocacy and Policy. "Senator Byrd was a master of the Senate Rules, and helped strategize passage of legislation that helped millions of Americans. He will be sorely missed."

NAACP

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join