It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should we ban the Democratic Party?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: alexpmi

Then you are truly a rabbit. Humans are never ever satisfied with what they get. Not paradise nor anything.

That is true, but I would cross that bridge when I got there.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
For those that are TRYING to question the veracity of campagin pins.

BAN CLINTON

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

BAN CLINTON

We already did.

Now what?

Stop living in the past.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Stop living in the past.

Says the people running around defending statues being torn down and screaming da nazees r outa git dem.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

BAN CLINTON

We already did.

Now what?

Stop living in the past.

Living in the past?

Lol.

It's lefties going ape # across this country right now over historical statues from hundreds of years ago.

link   

Stop living in the past.

Says the people running around defending statues being torn down and screaming da nazees r outa git dem.

No. Says me.

You're no different than those #ting their pants over statues of the past.

They whine about statues. You whine about Clinton...a statue of the past.

Congrats. You have something in common.

link   
BOMBSHELL - President Obama turned his back on his Democratic Party. As a result, they're eating their own!
thehill.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Try again dude.

I'm not running around trying to burn books.

Unlike the current democratic party.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Try again dude.

I'm not running around trying to burn books.

Unlike the current democratic party.

No one is burning books.

Stop being a drama queen like these statue-hating fools and complaining about the past.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

BAN CLINTON

How about the Clintons using prison inmates as essentially house slaves?

“When we moved in, I was told that using prison labor at the governor’s mansion was a longstanding tradition, which kept down costs,” Clinton writes. She adds that most of the workers were convicted murderers and she became friendly with “a few of them, African-American men in their thirties who had already served 12 to 18 years of their sentences.” Despite her alleged friendships with these men, Clinton tells her readers: “We enforced rules strictly and sent back to prison any inmate who broke a rule.” Despite having no psychological qualifications, she later asserts that these men did not have “inferior IQs or an inability to apply moral reasoning” but instead they may have been “emotional illiterates.”

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

I am glad you asked. Because they follow the Democratic train of thought. Create havoc.

Dude, seriously that is just a stupid answer. You obviously can't answer the question honestly and just threw that out there.

In fact that is about the most perfect example of an answer that someone in denial would give.

You sound like an insane person saying that.

Yeah that is what I like to call the Democratic Train of Thought.
Step 1. Create a hate group. KKK
Moving forward in time, and realizing they need more votes. Lets switch sides. wink, wink.

Step 2. Create a hate group. BLM. But hey, lets say we are progressive now. Lets have two. Antifa.

Step 3. Come full circle.

There is no way around it. The Democrats are responsible for the KKK, BLM, Antifa. We can sit back and deny it all we want, but it is the truth. With that said, Republicans are not left out of it either. I am losing confidence in both parties pretty fast.

The KKK and it's members don't align with today's Democrats though. If anything they align with today's Republicans. They just do and we all know it. BLM and Antifa might be more aligned with Democrats but I don't think they were started by them. They are independent groups who started and then were probably just backed by Democrats to some degree.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

BAN CLINTON

Bring them to heel
Bring them to heel
Bring them to heel
Bring them to heel

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

'I'm an gold water girl'.

The left needs to clean their own damn house before they whine about the right.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Hey. Don't blame me for telling the truth. If you don't want to believe it, that is your right. If you can explain why the black citizens of this nation has suffered under democratic rule from the beginning, then go ahead. Most of them have been under democratic leadership for 50 years now. Their family circle has broken down under that leadership, causing the problems that they face everyday now. And you have the gall to call say I am stupid and in denial? Pffft. Evidence is right in front of you, but you choose not to see it. I don't get the disingenuous way you think.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
The more outcry from leftists for bannings, the more of Your Human Rights will be taken from you.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
When your all "right", there's nothing "left".

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

The left needs to clean their own damn house before they whine about the right.

They used to use their slaves to clean their house.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Yes.
But ban all parties.

I was never a fan of cults.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thank god slavery ended before Al Gore and his Mcmansion.

Speaking of Gore.

RACISTS!
edit on 17-8-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

BAN CLINTON

“When we moved in, I was told that using prison labor at the governor’s mansion was a longstanding tradition, which kept down costs,” Clinton writes. She adds that most of the workers were convicted murderers and she became friendly with “a few of them, African-American men in their thirties who had already served 12 to 18 years of their sentences.” Despite her alleged friendships with these men, Clinton tells her readers: “We enforced rules strictly and sent back to prison any inmate who broke a rule.” Despite having no psychological qualifications, she later asserts that these men did not have “inferior IQs or an inability to apply moral reasoning” but instead they may have been “emotional illiterates.”

I bet she felt "right at home" around murderers !!

edit on Aug-17-2017 by xuenchen because: killbots

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join