It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should we ban the Democratic Party?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

There seems such a lack of history education in our country. It's embarrassing. The two party system is breaking up and that's a good thing. This last presidential election was proof of how far our parties have let us down. Just pitiful choices: Clinton and Trump? Still feel I am in the Twilight zone.
We need educated, thoughtful, fair, honest leaders. Congress and the Senate should be banished along with the judges. Huge overhaul. This country's in trouble but then again so is the whole world. Can we blame the deep state?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: mkultra11

No, that's not true either. Antifa aren't Democrats. In fact, they're anarchists. They don't even vote and if they did, they'd vote for some nightmare like Trump in hopes of expediting the collapse of the system. DERP.

Heeeey... don't go lumping all us anarchists with those idiots.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

Can we blame the deep state... yes to a point, while they are pulling the strings to stir the hatred and funding quite a bit of the problems, when you boil it down the fault lies with the people who preferred to not stay involved in the running of the country and we allowed corrupt sell outs to take power across the US and Europe.

Or I could be running to far on to little sleep.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Yes you should ban anything that offends anybody on the right in the usa, its too hard for them to evolve so plz take us back to the 50s, where colored people and women new there place.

edit on 17-8-2017 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Your intellectually dishonesty never fails. Now you have a photoshopped picture featuring a button that was not authorized or produced by the campaign.

Do you get a kick out of being deceitful? Hell, maybe I have you all wrong. Maybe you secretly get your kicks out of misinforming gullible wingnuts?
edit on 2017-8-17 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Statues erected in 1924 aren't irreplaceable archaeologically relevant sites from thousands of years ago. In the case of the hundreds of Confederate monuments erected after Plessy v Ferguson and through the Civil Rights Era, they're icons of a butthurt conservative populace oppressing the s# out of non-whites while they still could.

That is a lie. It wasn't a conservative populace. It was a Democrat populace. Yeah, yeah, you are going to argue that the parties changed, because of yada, yada, yada. What we see in today's Democratic party mindset of how things should be handled with violence, is the same mindset of the old Democratic party that started the KKK. They think that violence toward their own countrymen is okay.

Now you might bring up the KKK and white nationalists from Charlotte. Yeah. They believe in the old Democratic principles or else they would not be representative of the KKK.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

That's all you got?

Well, that's more than others that just say yes

Anyhow, I think we should get rid of all political parties. Instead we should only have let's make wild love and not war parties

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: alexpmi

That would definitely be more interesting.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Or are people just dumb and lazy? Or has the internet started to open our eyes? Are we already in a pre-revolutionarry state? I kinda think we are.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
a reply to: Irishhaf

Or are people just dumb and lazy? Or has the internet started to open our eyes? Are we already in a pre-revolutionarry state? I kinda think we are.

If this is true, who do we have to thank for it? Why have we mostly gotten along all these years until now, and suddenly the pot is boiling over? What's different?

eta: I agree we haven't been in still waters, but the pot has been on 'simmer' for decades. Someone has turned the flame up. And yet up again.
It's reaching the boiling point. We need a leader who has the intelligence and political savvy to understand the flame needs to be turned down, or we are in for trouble.
edit on 8/17/2017 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

That would definitely be more interesting.

Yeah. Probably. But we would get bored pretty soon surely

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

Yes we have become insanely lazy, and a bit dumb.

It took generations but they have reduced the ability for people to think for themselves fairly efficiently.

Kind of scary.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

Republicans get more votes due to an active Democrat party where leaders speak their mind. Hillary might have beat President Trump if Democrat leaders, the liberal MSM, and Fake Pollsters kept a lower profile.

IMO..getting rid of the Democratic party is a bad idea, as long as they stay on the same course. Has Hillary's "What Happened To Me?!?" book been published yet?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Do you get a kick out of being deceitful? Hell, maybe I have you all wrong. Maybe you secretly get your kicks out of misinforming gullible wingnuts?

For the record SNOPES isn't a credible source.

en.wikipedia.org...

Want to go around insulting others at least provide a better source than an 'urban legend' site that resides in the peoples republic of california.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

If the left and Democrats are the racists then why is it the KKK, white nationalists and neo nazi groups were all on one side together at their rally which they named "unite the right"?

Dispute what happened in history. Today it seems the right and racist nationalist conservatives are on a team together.

That's certainly how it looks anyway.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

You might. I have the will of a rabbit.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

And in 1987, while serving as governor of Arkansas, Bill Clinton signed a bill affirming that one of those blue stars is there in honor of the Confederate States of America.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Come on Ante go find a SNOPES article and try to 'debunk' this one.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

You might. I have the will of a rabbit.

Then you are truly a rabbit. Humans are never ever satisfied with what they get. Not paradise nor anything.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

If the left and Democrats are the racists then why is it the KKK, white nationalists and neo nazi groups were all on one side together at their rally which they named "unite the right"?

I am glad you asked. Because they follow the Democratic train of thought. Create havoc.

Dispute what happened in history. Today it seems the right and racist nationalist conservatives are on a team together.

Yeah that is what I like to call the Democratic Train of Thought.
Step 1. Create a hate group. KKK
Moving forward in time, and realizing they need more votes. Lets switch sides. wink, wink.

Step 2. Create a hate group. BLM. But hey, lets say we are progressive now. Lets have two. Antifa.

Step 3. Come full circle.

There is no way around it. The Democrats are responsible for the KKK, BLM, Antifa. We can sit back and deny it all we want, but it is the truth. With that said, Republicans are not left out of it either. I am losing confidence in both parties pretty fast.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I think we should and also remove all traces of them. Rename their libraries, destroy their books and whatever else we can. They need to pay for their racist atrocities of the Japanese internment camps, WWII, Vietnam and the destabilization of the Middle East.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join