It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Begins: Democratic Strategist Calls for Statues of Washington to ‘Come Down’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I love my country, I have devoted most of my adult life to serving it, but I keep seeing things like this and a small part of me wants to stay over here in Europe.

I will not I want to go home, but once upon a time I never would have considered staying away, but this is just getting nuts.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Bringing statues down will help who and solving what?

To think all that work and effort could be used fixing the damn ghettos, so maybe then half our cities wouldn't look like a war zone.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
So who or what is next on the list once their done with the statues I wonder ?
I imagine they will start going after the descendants of those people that are represented in the statues they don't like. They've already shown that they will resort to violence to get their way. I wonder if they will resort to be blowing stuff up?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
i wonder how many of these people are religious? Christianity was brutally forced on the slaves. Have they not realized that yet?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I think it's just time to stop pretending and call the mainstream Democratic party what they are. Communists!

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

I think it's just time to stop pretending and call the mainstream Democratic party what they are. Communists!

Wait for the next onslaught.....

Get the slave owners off the U.S. Coins and Currency !!!!!!

Wait for it.

Probably by Saturday.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

That's what I was thinking. They need to send all those nasty little green rectangles with pictures of the presidents they have to Trump for disposal.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

LOL..they're condemning Democrats to never see an election victory again!

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

If this keeps up it is almost certain that Trump and the Republicans will stay in power.

Since American politics follows Newtonian physics. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

That is going to be the outcome.

And quite frankly the left deserves to lose again.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I hope the right takes this stance and pushes it hard.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

"Something wicked, this way comes. . . "

The zombie apocalypse has finally arrived.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: seeker1963

Wait for the next onslaught.....

Get the slave owners off the U.S. Coins and Currency !!!!!!

Wait for it.

Probably by Saturday.

I see what you did here.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Bringing statues down will help who and solving what?

Space problems.

It creates room for Mao,Che,and Marx statues.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if they been running around in Che underwear all this time.
edit on 17-8-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Democrats desperately want to erase history to hide the fact the democrats were responsible for slavery and the civil war in addition to Jim Crow laws afterwards.

Black people have been fooled by Democrats, taken advantage of for Democrats political gain.

As President L.B. Johnson (D) said in response to the Civil Rights Act -

‘I’ll have those 'n-word's voting Democratic for 200 years’? "

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Democrats desperately want to erase history to hide the fact the democrats were responsible for slavery and the civil war in addition to Jim Crow laws afterwards.

Black people have been fooled by Democrats, taken advantage of for Democrats political gain.

As President L.B. Johnson (D) said in response to the Civil Rights Act -

‘I’ll have those 'n-word's voting Democratic for 200 years’? "

LBJ

He was a true profit.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I'm surprised Hollywood hasn't chimed in and demanded the dukes of hazard rename the general Lee.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Seems to me blacks must be doing better than ever if they have time to sit there and complain about statues.

Another win for Trump.

Funnier thing is I thought the Russia nonsense was bad. Seems after that non story fell apart, THIS is the best lefties could come up with when needing to direct their energy elsewhere. With everything going on in this world, their focus is on stone statues. Think about that.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

WE are waiting with bated breath and WE aren't into SKIN bullsh#T,Prog bullsh#t or any P.C. language wording ,semantic demands or assaults on CIVILIANS.
The SNOWFLAKES will disappear ,BLM could fall the same.
it's are not hard they usually are self destructive and insufficient combatants anyway ,WE cover all that if the cops get out of our way or WE can hit JIhadists first,THE ass hat FEDS can play with the bodies.
They shouldn't have let them IN now we are LIVING "Invasion USA" THANK God Chuck Norris trained us well what to do.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Lately, the idiots also want to remove the statue of Stephen Foster for incorrect music. Where will it stop?

I am greatly offended by the statues and references to the hypocrite and womanizer Martin Luther King, Jr. Lets have all of them removed from public lands and all schools and facilities named for him will be renamed for King George III.

edit on 8/17/2017 by pteridine because: syntax

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I'm surprised Hollywood hasn't chimed in and demanded the dukes of hazard rename the general Lee.

Warner Bros. Bans 'Dukes of Hazzard' Car With Confederate Flag

MOD NOTE
from article, dated:

June 24, 2015

edit on Thu Aug 17 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join