It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a question...not whining

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Just curious if there is some way I can sign on to all boards at one time instead of having to log on/off each individual board separately. I know I'm lazy and it takes a whole two minutes out of my pathetic life to do this, but I was just wondering..........................

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by blueknight
Just curious if there is some way I can sign on to all boards at one time instead of having to log on/off each individual board separately. I know I'm lazy and it takes a whole two minutes out of my pathetic life to do this, but I was just wondering..........................

Yea if you can just don't log off

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I don't think I've ever logged off (not even sure how to), and generally one of my computers connected to the net has ATS up. hehe It probably looks like I'm on ATS all the time, though the reality is it's just a couple hours if the debatin' entertaining.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Nope. When you login BTS/ATS/PTS creates a cookie. And cookies are on a domain by domain basis. And since ATS/BTS/PTS are one 3 different domains, youll have to set 3 different cookies, hence, 3 different logins.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Thanks, I guess I will just stay logged on.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Does flicking between Recent ATS/Recent BTS/Recent PTS not do the trick for much of what you want?

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Does flicking between Recent ATS/Recent BTS/Recent PTS not do the trick for much of what you want?

The first time you do have to login. After that, though, as long as you don't trash your cookies or log out, you won't have to worry about it. That's how I refresh my recent list, bounce from recent@ATS to recent@BTS to recent@PTS

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   
maybe my computer or server are just crap. It just seems that I get much faster response if I do the log on/log off thing every time. If I just stay logged on, this computer takes forever and sometimes dumps my posts into cyberspace for no apparent reason. Idunno.

new topics

top topics

join