It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: There Will Be Questions About Whether Barcelona Attack Was ‘Copycat’ of Charlottesville

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Its a question whether the depraved savages of ISIS were jealous of all the publicity of the attack in Virginia.

They like attention.

On that level it makes a little sense

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

# CNN. They clearly went too far on this one and people on social media are still cheering them on. This is just wrong pure and simple. I don't give a # if you hate Trump but this has to stop. They basically compared all the islamic terrorism victims around the world to one tragic death just to smear Trump. Of course he called them out once again and i have only 4 words for him.

Thank you president Trump!

edit on 17-8-2017 by Perfectenemy because: gremlins hate CNN too

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: justagod
If this turns out to be from an Muslim extremist, the same people saying the alt right is not to blame for the individual attack and blaming the left for it too..watch these same people blame an entire religion for the individual attack and will take no blame for spreading anti Muslim sentiments.

Why the equivocation IS has already taken credit; why are you waiting to condemn Muslim extremism ... You aren't a sympathizer are you?

See how that works both ways?
edit on 17-8-2017 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Well if CNN said it, it must be true. Never mind the multiple other car attacks by ISIS in Europe this past year. It must be a copy cat of an American, cause America is the center of the damn universe. I'd shake my head more but I have to find my eyes that were rolling first.

And the sad thing is......people will start saying this exact CNN statement to me as gospel.

At least they didn't say it was Trump's fault. Next it will be "Did Trump's Pershing comments cause the next attack"?? I need a drink.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: illuminnaughty
just noticed that they found his passport
Seems like you cant pull off a terrorist attack without your passport. Makes it easier for the police to quickly identify the terrorists. Did they leave a passport at Charlottesville?

They have their scapegoat patsy.

Was it found in the rubble ?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

The issue is the BRAND name of the vehicles.

We must get the connections.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

How they still have viewers is beyond my intelligence.

Remember, there are just as many people that fall in the left side of the human intelligence bell curve as fall in the right.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: illuminnaughty
just noticed that they found his passport
Seems like you cant pull off a terrorist attack without your passport. Makes it easier for the police to quickly identify the terrorists. Did they leave a passport at Charlottesville?

They have their scapegoat patsy.

Was it found in the rubble ?

Yup

Signed by GS

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Has CNN gotten around to tying Trump to Barcelona yet? I fully expect this anti-America piece of chit tabloid to give it their best shot!

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Apparently CNN's been in a coma the past two years and missed out on all of the vehicular Islamic terrorism. Freakin' joke of a "news" network.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

CNN is the epitome of the term 'snowflake'

How they still have viewers is beyond my intelligence.

Guessing the majority of their viewers are right wingers trolling for stories like this.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

I....

I don't think i can argue that possibility

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Well no i don't think so,those Isis types have been happy thus far to make their own publicity through all their previous attacks.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Been saving this for a while...

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

CNN is a complete joke so they provide enough fodder,that's for sure.But i woud say an ATS member bringing a news segment from CNN here for discussion is not being trollish because ATS is not an echo chamber,actual dicussion of and disagreement on any given topic takes place.Sorry if cnn's latest stupidity makes you feel embarrassed enough to try and deflect to the right by indirectly insulting the OP.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
You're in a car. People are in the street. Do you really need help coming up with the idea of running them over?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

For these inbred sand people I wouldn't be too surprised!

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Then they are both copycats of the London attacks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join