It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vice Magazine Tweet Calls for Blowing Up Mount Rushmore

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

"we should get rid of mount Rushmore".

Careful what you wish for.

yeah...if the snowflakes think they've been offended now, just wait until it gets re-carved...

edit on 17-8-2017 by Infoshill because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Infoshill

"we should get rid of mount Rushmore".

Careful what you wish for.

yeah...if the snowflakes think they've been offended now, just wait until it gets re-carved...

Oh god I hope Trump doesn't get any idea.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

That would be my whole family. Whites are dying out anyway because we don't breed like the minorities. Estimates that within 40 to 50 years whites will be the minority. Perhaps by then we all just move over to Mexico since they will all be in the US by then.
edit on 17-8-2017 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

That would be a natural occurrence. What can really be done about a natural occurrence. If everyone did look the same that would only identify that race was never the problem. It has always been culture.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

All workers on the pyramids were "paid" labor. There are records of these payments.

Every single one of them? Even if they where, wasn't slavery still part of the nation while they were being constructed? That alone would be a reason as to the logic of the one's who like to tare down stuff. Like Isis, Taliban, BLM, Atifa.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Bummer that Vice is on board with extremist leftists. They did a good job on the Crimea thing, and just went downhill from there. What a shame.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: 3daysgone
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I know you are joking, but think about it. With everything that is going on, doesn't it at least seem like a probability?

What, Lefties lynching people? You damn right it is a possibility, it is up there at the top of their favorite wet dreams.

I would think it's more like Alt-Right, White Supremacy and KKK favorite wet dream.

A dream that was never close to reality, with no political backing, no media endorsements.

They were relegated to the dustbin of history until Antifa started using them to justify their own violence. The White Supremacists would have their little parades and people would protest but the Main Stream Media never gave them the time of day until their heroes needed some proper billing. An agenda is afoot, heroes promoted, villains dusted off, and dead people to martyr. Then the real killing will start, Antifa being the political brown shirts with long knives ready.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
Bummer that Vice is on board with extremist leftists. They did a good job on the Crimea thing, and just went downhill from there. What a shame.

They were not calling for removal of Mount Rushmore. They were mocking a far right-wing news site's alarmist article with similiar headline.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

You're forgetting about the county's COMBATANT VET S you have to get through FIRST ...good luck BOY...

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: seasonal

Once again, it's free speech!

They threw out a concept, an edgy idea.

And that's all it was.

I don't think it can be protected as free speech when it calls for doing something illegal.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Well that's good. Based on their joke, we still know they are no longer objective "journalists", and just pander to the left like the MSM does.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Oh come on. When libs say outrageous things they are joshing. When the right does they are intolerant.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Well that's good. Based on their joke, we still know they are no longer objective "journalists", and just pander to the left like the MSM does.

Perhaps. I would agree that it was a bad joke and people jump to conclusions too quickly without reading the article.
Here's the article Vice was referring to:
It's Time To Blow Up Mount Rushmore

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

You're forgetting about the county's COMBATANT VET S you have to get through FIRST ...good luck BOY...

It's all Fake until one of these hate movements does spread from the shear efforts and monies poured into them by the Left, then we will see what this Country is made of.

OWS failed, tried to spread anarchy across the nation
BLM failed, tried to spread anarchy across the nation
ANTIFA, current attempt to spread anarchy across the nation

You better believe the same players were in all attempts.
edit on 17-8-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

And NOBODY stops it.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

And that's all it was.

I don't think it can be protected as free speech when it calls for doing something illegal.

So if people are calling for legalization of pot in states where it is illegal, it's not free speech.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

And that's all it was.

So if people are calling for legalization of pot in states where it is illegal, it's not free speech.

Mind blown.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
The left is moving past fascism and now becoming combatant fascists.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Gee, I was backtracking down the threads from newest to oldest and mentioned Mount Rushmore. Now I scrolled down and see someone mentioned someone talking about blowing Mount Rushmore.

I have seen Mount Rushmore in person many years ago, they can blow it up all they want, I put four dimes in those binocular things when I was there, they let you do about a minute of viewing then shut off. That was back in the sixties, You could get two candy bars for a dime back then. What a rip off. Why we didn't take the binoculars with us on that trip I don't know.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
a reply to: 3daysgone

That would be my whole family. Whites are dying out anyway because we don't breed like the minorities. Estimates that within 40 to 50 years whites will be the minority. Perhaps by then we all just move over to Mexico since they will all be in the US by then.

Pal, don't worry, all humans are about to become extinct. We're about to create a new race of intelligent beings using genetic engineering technology. All this rambling about preservation of the great white race is all for naught. We're moving on. Welcome to the new world order, with new human beings, the like of which you've never imagined before.

Jesus said, "I shall give you what no eye has seen and what no ear has heard and what no hand has touched and what has never occurred to the human mind." -- The Gospel of Thomas #17

So, just read the scriptures, and be at peace;

If you become my disciples and listen to my words, these stones will minister to you. -- The gospel of Thomas #19

No worries mate. It's all being taken care of.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join