It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video that shows at least some of the violence in Charlottesville was started by counter protestors

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
(Note: I call the protesstors right wing and the counters left in this post, only for simplicity)

This video shows several things.

First it shows how the police had the protestors walk right through the counter protestors and how that led to violence.

Second it shows in this group that the counter protestors initiated this violence.

Third, it shows how extreme and violent people on both sides were.

So here is the video and my take on it.

At 1:40 you see them walking away saying nothing as a man with a bat or weapon swings it staring them down. The whole time they group being ledt through the counter protestors is basically silent while the other scream at them things like "watch my Bat!"

At 3:25 one of the leftist throws his stick at the protestors.

Up until this point, no violence from the right yet on this video. The guy that had the stick thrown at him spits back.

3:50 leftists yelling "Yeah, lets go n****!"

4:10, another leftist throws something. Still no violence from the right yet.

Now pause at 5:34. Leftists guy in pink shirt is swinging his bat at someone hitting them.

Now it escalates. Right wing Guy pepper sprays guy in pink shirt that was hitting him with a ball bat.

Two leftists chase down a right wing guy and start to stomp him at 5:39.

Then right wing guys swarm the two leftists stomping the guy.

By 5:46 its an all out brawl by people from both sides.

Film goes forward and everything looks calmed down. 6:44 a leftist protestor comes in and swings, and then runs. Guy he hits collapses and doesn' get up.

Cops let him attacker go, punch right wing guy.

7:05 right wiingers saying "we are just walking they are attacking us do your job!" to the police.

7:40 left wing guy screaming at the media for protecting the right wingers.

Now let me say what this video doesn't mean.

It doesn't mean that the left started all, or even the majority of the violence.

It doesn't mean that the right were innocent, and that many of them were not disgusting racists.

It doesn't mean this is worse than the poor girl that was killed.

The reason I think the video is important is to show that the hysteria that only one side was bad is nonsense; people from both sides wanted a fight, and all those that did are terrible.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
(Note: I call the protesstors right wing and the counters left in this post, only for simplicity)

This video shows several things.

First it shows how the police had the protestors walk right through the counter protestors and how that led to violence.

Second it shows in this group that the counter protestors initiated this violence.

Third, it shows how extreme and violent people on both sides were.

So here is the video and my take on it.

At 1:40 you see them walking away saying nothing as a man with a bat or weapon swings it staring them down. The whole time they group being ledt through the counter protestors is basically silent while the other scream at them things like "watch my Bat!"

At 3:25 one of the leftist throws his stick at the protestors.

Up until this point, no violence from the right yet on this video. The guy that had the stick thrown at him spits back.

3:50 leftists yelling "Yeah, lets go n****!"

4:10, another leftist throws something. Still no violence from the right yet.

Now pause at 5:34. Leftists guy in pink shirt is swinging his bat at someone hitting them.

Now it escalates. Right wing Guy pepper sprays guy in pink shirt that was hitting him with a ball bat.

Two leftists chase down a right wing guy and start to stomp him at 5:39.

Then right wing guys swarm the two leftists stomping the guy.

By 5:46 its an all out brawl by people from both sides.

Film goes forward and everything looks calmed down. 6:44 a leftist protestor comes in and swings, and then runs. Guy he hits collapses and doesn' get up.

Cops let him attacker go, punch right wing guy.

7:05 right wiingers saying "we are just walking they are attacking us do your job!" to the police.

7:40 left wing guy screaming at the media for protecting the right wingers.

Now let me say what this video doesn't mean.

It doesn't mean that the left started all, or even the majority of the violence.

It doesn't mean that the right were innocent, and that many of them were not disgusting racists.

It doesn't mean this is worse than the poor girl that was killed.

The reason I think the video is important is to show that the hysteria that only one side was bad is nonsense; people from both sides wanted a fight, and all those that did are terrible.

What it means is the city and it's left wing Mayor, along with it's Police Chief was in cahoots with the counter protestors.

It seems to be a trend.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Not knocking your OP, but I don't see why you're even trying. It's just going to be another sh** show of Left/Right " You started it, nu uh you did".

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
And I would like to adress one other point I have been hearing about this.

From everything I saw, the right was totaally resposnible for the violence friday.

People aare saying; well Friday excuses the left Friday arming themselves and fighting back, it doesn't matter who started in satrurday, its all self defense for the left because friday.

This is not true.

You do not get to claim self defense because people in a group you associate with got beat up the day before, and so you the next day beat up on the group you blame.

Even if its the same day you don't get to do that.

Imagine two sides lined up on the sideline of a football filed.

If a person from group a hits A person from group B at the one endzone and the violence is contained there, it does not give a person from group B 100 yards away at the other endzone the right to smash a nonviolent person from group A.

Whats worse is if its a minutes, hours, or a day later.

So thats means in different locations and at different times, both groups could have instigated violence.

Its not as simple as saying one side or the other did.

Hence this video shows in this group of people, it was the people on the left that started the violence.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Not knocking your OP, but I don't see why you're even trying. It's just going to be another sh** show of Left/Right " You started it, nu uh you did".

I know but I hope not.

I think that if you look through the threads carefully, you will see that some people are having productive discussions.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I don't think anyone is denying that "both sides" (see what I did there? LOL) were there to look for a fight. It seems that many ATS members (not you) here want to pin this on the left so badly. Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
It's high time the real truth comes out !!

Now we know where the violence came from.

Too bad MSM. You lose again !!

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

I don't think anyone is denying that "both sides" (see what I did there? LOL) were there to look for a fight. It seems that many ATS members (not you) here want to pin this on the left so badly. Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

What about my post suggests I want to pin this on the left?

What I want is to not be a social outcast fro saying both sides had extremist elements and were violent.

But I can't; I am called a nazi or nazi defender.

Look at how people are going hysteircal for Trump blaming both sides.

I could post probably hundreds of articles and videos of people in the media, culture, and politicians freaking out over condemning all sides.

These same people had the exact opposite reaction when Scalise got shot by a left wing person, they said we needed to condemn violence on all sides.

As I have said over and over, it orewllian and dangerous.

I am not protesting in an attempt to just blame the left; I am protesting being a pariah fro wanting to blame both sides.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
It's high time the real truth comes out !!

Now we know where the violence came from.

Too bad MSM. You lose again !!

We do not know where the violence (as in all of it) came from.

We know in this particular group at this particular time where the violence started. That doesn't excuse the overeaction from people on the right in this altercation.

Nor does it prove they didn't start it elsewhere.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

As always i appreciate your effort to shine a light on both sides but alas this thread will soon be overrun with people who refuse to acknowledge the truth. Godspeed Growler and i hope you're wearing your teflon armor today.

Edit: FFS i accidentally used the wrong name. My bad. It's Grambler of course but i'll not change it to show my stupidity. Sorry Grambler.
edit on 17-8-2017 by Perfectenemy because: a gremlin did it i'm innocent

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Notice I said not you? I was talking about the trend here on ATS with people blaming everything on the left. Your thread illustrates the fact that both sides are trying to push a narrative that the other side is to blame or started it, the right being the most vocal of all.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Notice I said not you? I was talking about the trend here on ATS with people blaming everything on the left. Your thread illustrates the fact that both sides are trying to push a narrative that the other side is to blame or started it, the right being the most vocal of all.

I am truly sorry, I didn't see the not you.

Yes there are people on the right trying to just blame the left, and I have and will continue to call that out.

But this is ATS; we don't have much power.

Look at what the people with power are saying; almost universal condemnation of anyone saying both sides have blame to be put on them.

This is ATS. We are supposed to be skeptical of what the MSM tells us.

And here we have even the ACLU saying the cops fostered violence, and we have all of these people with power refusing to allow discussion of both sides violence.

Fighting this orwellian effort by telling the truth should be a goal we all share.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

As always i appreciate your effort to shine a light on both sides but alas this thread will soon be overrun with people who refuse to acknowledge the truth. Godspeed Growler and i hope you're wearing your teflon armor today.

Damn here Grambler is trying to be reasonable and you go and call him Growler, this is a discussion no need for the insults.

/sarc

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Been watching you tube almost non stop ever since this happened and I think the whole sorry affair was a giant set up.
Both sides were put in place and the inevitable happened.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Why has our society given street thugs a free pass to be violent and ignores it???

They aren't even leftists. They are just violent thugs that seek fights.

I've seen it here in Nashville too.

And it's not really a racial thing because there is a mix of races. It's a "Culture", primarily the lowest economic tier (poor people w substance abuse problems and long criminal records).

There are tons of senseless murders and countless assaults and robberies throughout this nation all the time and NO ONE WILL FACE THIS???

That "culture" has no place in our society and it's a far bigger threat than a few loud mouthed left or right wing nutjobs!!!

You lock your car doors everywhere you go because this culture operates unimpeded, people carry pepper spray tazers or guns because we live in fear of this "culture".

Why aren't we talking about this?
Obama AND Trump PROMISED to do something about this urban decay --- but nothings being done!!

Those weren't leftists. They have no politics. They were just petty thugs.

Wake up ppl!!!
edit on 8/17/2017 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Another issue with the media is them capitalizing on this one instance to push their anti-rightwing agenda, while completely dismissing, nor even mentioning, the past year and a bit of leftist political violence. Where have they been over the past year or so?

link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

Been watching you tube almost non stop ever since this happened and I think the whole sorry affair was a giant set up.
Both sides were put in place and the inevitable happened.

Yeah. It does really look like a set up. It reeks of COINTELPRO.

link   

Well, well, well....
I don't know...is it worth trying to explain this again to the truth deniers? They just don't get it and probably never will.
While the video is only a part of what went on there between the 2(TWO) groups of pieces of sh!t, video proof doesn't lie in that instance about who started that part of the violence.
And it's sad how much the N-word flies out of their mouths too. Very sad.
Buckle up boys and girls.....I think the worst is yet to come.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Thank you for the video.

Now I have things in perspective.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Oh and I am sorry just to clarify antedilluvian on another thread showed me that at 5:40 no one did throw anything, a left person knocked the stick out of the right guys hand.

Still an instigation, but I am trying to be as accurate as possible.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join