It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UTR Organizer Jason Kessler- Agent Provocateur

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Disclaimer, source is WND.

Another 'right-extremeist' with questionable ties and perhaps an even more divisive agenda:

On Sept. 6, 2012, Kessler appeared to lavish praise on President Obama and former President Bill Clinton, who had offered a spirited defense of Obama at the Democratic National Convention that evening. “Obama and Clinton just demolished the Republican arguments on consecutive nights with two of the greatest speeches of this generation,” Kessler tweeted.

“@BarackObama’s Nobel-worthy ploy for peace comes to fruition & @JohnKerry cements his legacy as a historic Secretary of State. #IranTalks.”

He has defended the allegations:

Kessler denies that he is a “secret liberal,” claiming he was “red-pilled” – meaning he came to see reality – about three years ago, in 2014.

www.wnd.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Hey it's possible I suppose. It is a time honoured tradition to use provocateurs to incite violence and sow discord. There are plenty of examples throughout modern history.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: GAOTU789

The examples are increasing and noted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There's more going back to before the elections.

My opinion is that there is ever increasing evidence to the validity of the psyop conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

There are sources other than WND that are carrying this story.

There's also a rumor circulating that one of Soro's affiliate organizations funded the Unite the Right operation, travel expenses, per diem per head. But I can't substantiate that.

The most damning piece of evidence is the fact that the Unite the Right application for permit was denied by the city and then the ACLU stepped in and followed up with a second permit request which was granted.

I would guess as well, that the FBI has infiltrated all of the groups, antifa, BLM, Unite the Right, and has positioned agent provocateurs in the crowds to stir the pot. All of this is old tactics from the '60's and '70's.

Of course the leftist MSM will never discuss it or investigate it. But I mean, really, only the most fervent Kool Aid drinkers watch MSM anymore.

My guess is, this is only the beginning.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

A second reply, sorry,

You know, the worst part of this is that as this goes on, as the rhetoric heats up, as the MSM follows through with their ceaseless spittle flecked nutty outrage, to the rest of the world, it creates a picture that the US is ungovernable; that the US governmental system is all but entirely broken. This is going to seriously undermine confidence in the US.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I was thinking more along the lines of stuff like this...

And more in line with the current narrative...

Those, and many more examples, can be found with a little digging.

I don't know about this person, and tbh, I really don't care. I have little interest in this current buildup of angst and violence. It belongs to both extremes and the people that refuse to see that just turn me off from following it.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I think that may be the point. That theory goes back to the founding of the U.N.

In the end, it's up to us to dig through the BS and find the facts. I think by the time they are uncovered, nobody will be listening.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

2007....touche`

I have not been able to make that factual leap. Pinning it to the MSM is a start.

I have an interest. Seeing as it pervades the minds of (too many) Americans, it serves as control. Troubling thing is that its working.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Collapse the dollar by eroding confidence since after all, the true value of the dollar lies only in confidence in the underlying system.

Man, we are so screwed.........back to the stone age.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
So, if we think this through - Jason Kessler was an Obama supporter and Occupy activist, but he switched from far left to far right in 2014ish, but is still secretly working for the left and was paid/planted (by Soros? by Clinton?) to organize this rally to provoke confrontation, and then this Fields guy was hired to plow his car into a crowd to bring it to full culmination, all so that the left can make Trump look bad. Is that about right? If so, the plan worked perfectly! Or it could be he's just an alt-right douchebag.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: redtic

Try again. If you want to play the partisan game, he was a far left Dbag first.

This is about media control of the entire spectrum. Plenty of political threads out there to sling mud in.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Maybe being a Canadian is why I have just a passing interest in it. If I was down there, I'd probably be much more invested as it would be my country that is being led by the nose to a place that is only dark. And you are right, the MSM owns a large piece of the responsibility. There is no more unbiased reporting, just attack pieces and op-eds passed off as gospel truth.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Try again. If you want to play the partisan game, he was a far left Dbag first.

This is about media control of the entire spectrum. Plenty of political threads out there to sling mud in.

So you're not suggesting that this is a plot against the right by the left? Because it sounds like you are.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I don't support nor condone nazis/fascists/KKK/BLM/ANTIFA or any other group that seeks hate and violence. Those groups are at the core of the division. If that is your idea of right and left, I'll leave you to pick your sides.

Find your political argument elsewhere.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Indeed.

Walking back from the ledge a little and seeing how we got on this path would be an important step. Outing the media for their puppeteering and our government for being complicit is a huge step.

I think the largest hurdle is getting people to understand and presenting enough correlating evidence.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I don't support nor condone nazis/fascists/KKK/BLM/ANTIFA or any other group that seeks hate and violence. Those groups are at the core of the division. If that is your idea of right and left, I'll leave you to pick your sides.

Find your political argument elsewhere.

You're the one making it political. I merely suggested that it's more likely just what it seems - that this Kessler guy is weak minded and easily swayed and converted to alt-right in 2014. But do carry on.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I don't think so. Heading up an organization that is certain to create a backlash from a vast majority of anyone in view doesn't seem to me like the workings of a weak willed individual. Could those motivations be related to currency? Of course.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
If you're picking sides here you're doing it wrong. The Alt-Right is good for the CTRL-Left and vice versa. That is what anyone defending either side here is missing. This false narrative needs to be deconstructed and shown for what it really is. That is the intention of the O.P.

top topics

join