It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black female blogger shatters the media's agenda on Virginia, the KKK and "White Supremacy".

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: network dude

Facts sting...

Facts are... racism is cover for the 'statue pulling'. We did the same thing to Saddams statuee in Iraq, so did ISIS in Syria and the Taliban in Afghanistan.

The Rewriting of history going on is not to be addressed at all.

Switch that to the narrative about racism.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Great Video! It is always refreshing to see anyone who is as intelligent as this woman is. Thank you for posting it!

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: redtic
That's nice that she doesn't care about Charlottesville from her high horse. I'm pretty sure that most of Charlottesville cares. I'm pretty sure the mother of the dead girl cares. I'm pretty sure the mother of the racist murderer cares. Texas A&M cared enough to cancel the alt-right rally planned there for 9/11, thank goodness. I'm sure wherever they try to rally next is going to care...

...It was domestic terrorism in the US. And there's a lot more than 6000 of them, if you lump in the alt-right, white nationalist, kkk, neo-nazis, white supremacists, and closet racists. I'm convinced these people have been emboldened - while they aren't the number 1 problem in America, they are definitely a timely threat, definitely worth discussing, and definitely worth addressing...

...The majority of anti-protesters there were there just to peacefully protest.

Do you even know what the alt-right is? Clearly you don't and A & M don't, either. Oh and one more thing. The leftists were NOT there to protest peacefully. I'd actually wager money that most of the left wouldn't be able to control themselves even if they knew how to.

edit on 18-8-2017 by GusMcDangerthing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Smart young woman, not afraid to walk her own path rather than fall in line.

Now for the guy side opinion.

Attractive, intelligent, if I was 20 years younger and single I would love to take her out to dinner.

I am afraid 20 years younger on my part would not make much difference, and I am not single, but I would have her over to my house anytime for a good meal and some intelligent conversation.

On another point. I wished I owned an island where we could send all these white and black BIGOTS. Give them lots of weapons and watch them destroy each other. I would then "sink" the island

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

The Myth of the Coon

Black people have scarier things on the horizon than the almost endangered species of white supremacy.

god she's good - there is nothing more attractive to me than a strong confident intelligent woman who shares my values of common sense and sarcasm.

edit on 18/8/2017 by Sublimecraft because: bbcode

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Youtube (Google (the CIA)) will be banning her for life any minute now...

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

The Myth of the Coon

Black people have scarier things on the horizon than the almost endangered species of white supremacy.

god she's good - there is nothing more attractive to me than a strong confident intelligent woman who shares my values of common sense and sarcasm.

Amen to that Sublime!

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I stopped watching at, 'Blacks kill more blacks than anyone'.

Yeah..it's not that entertaining.

Sure, she's beautiful and smart.

But, we all want to hear from the ugly and the ignorant.

That's the news !

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Yowzers....that's powerful stuff. She should be on every news channel, given an op-ed in NYT, offered a position on 60- MInutes and replace Colbert, Kimmel and the other guy.

edit on 18-8-2017 by Zoyd23 because: mispelling

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I would like all those who consider themselves African American to recognize me as a European American. Otherwise, I'm just a regular guy.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

While the whites and the blacks fight, the Asians are laughing and buying up all the real estate...

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zoyd23
I would like all those who consider themselves African American to recognize me as a European American. Otherwise, I'm just a regular guy.

When you say European American, is that Black European American or White European American or Asian European American?

Europe is as multi-cultural and multi-ethnic as America. So, it doesn't clarify anything to say "European".

We know the special term "All American" means "White American", for example, but "American" can be anything, as can "European". So, are you "All European." ?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Regarding the OP title, media agenda? Did the media show up carrying Nazi flags and shouting racist crap? Did the media drive a vehicle into a group of counter protesters, killing one and injuring others? I must have missed that. You all really need to stop blaming the media for covering a news story.

Did the media invent the Russia investigation? I missed that too. It's a very real investigation, which may or may not result in anything. That's what investigations are for. The fact the a grand jury has been requested certainly isn't fake, and that there must be enough evidence to present to said grand jury isn't fake. Unless you just don't want it to be true, that is.

For the record, I will always fall on the side who are against white supremacists. And I'm over the ridiculous "fake news" on every single thing that happens and is reported on. It' stupid, and ninety nine times out of one hundred, when it's uttered, the news is very much NOT fake. You just don't like what the news reported, as it goes against your agenda. I mean, that's the real litmus test for whether any given news story is real or fake anyway, right? Each story is judged on your individual confirmation bias rather than accuracy of facts.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy
Regarding the OP title, media agenda?

Did you watch the video to see what media agenda she was talking about?

For the record, I will always fall on the side who are against white supremacists.

That's short-sighted and reactionary. Sometimes there is no good guy in a fight.
edit on 18-8-2017 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Dumb lady

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Are African Americans all African?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinymind

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Smart young woman, not afraid to walk her own path rather than fall in line.

Now for the guy side opinion.

Attractive, intelligent, if I was 20 years younger and single I would love to take her out to dinner.

I am afraid 20 years younger on my part would not make much difference, and I am not single, but I would have her over to my house anytime for a good meal and some intelligent conversation.

On another point. I wished I owned an island where we could send all these white and black BIGOTS. Give them lots of weapons and watch them destroy each other. I would then "sink" the island

I am with you 100% on that.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: redpills
Dumb lady

Stellar first post, welcome to the community. You strike me as an intelligent person, I look forward to your contributions and insights.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zoyd23
Are African Americans all African?

No. Most African Americans have Irish blood in them, apparently.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Didn't a black man shoot 14 police officers just last year? You must be delusional and have your head in the sand.

See what I did there
edit on 18-8-2017 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join