It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black female blogger shatters the media's agenda on Virginia, the KKK and "White Supremacy".

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Smart girl and well spoken.
I question why she calls herself African American however.
Isn't that one of the labels used to create division?
That's how I see it as a white person who is just an American.

I so totally agree with this. When blacks stop referring to themselves as African American and reject that divisive description, and see themselves as just Americans, they will be better off.

When and who started the African American label? Who goes around calling themselves Swedish American, or German American, etc.?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

She makes an old argument and its some truth to it, but one truth doesn’t have to deny another truth

The fact of black crime is a problem and white racism is a problem too, so is black racism. I wouldn't marginalize them. They are two major issues that aren’t mutually exclusive; that’s the error of her simplistic thinking.

The media is always tabloid and just running after the most ratings inducing disaster, that’s nothing new either.

That's one reason Trump is president all the free media the whore media gave him

Apparently Trump lives rent free in your mind as well.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
A voice of reason.

How refreshing.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Lost me at 4mins but before that is spot on.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Thank you!!!

I actually never sign into my youtube account and make comments, but I want to thank her for this video. I also want to thank you for sharing it.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

GladToBeHere, Thankyou for bringing this blogging JEWEL to my attention. There's so much "noise" on the internet, finding someone who is like-minded like yourself on so many levels, is rare. She will be the first blogger that I've ever bookmarked. Thanks again!

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I mean a white racist murdered 9 black church goers just last year.
So its not like white racism doesn’t matter

And I think a few years ago a white right-wing nut murdered almost 100 people in Europe at once!

So what the hell is she talking about

And her delusional followers who have their head in the sand

People here are just delusional and in denial.

edit on 17-8-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
I mean a white racist murdered 9 black church goers just last year.
So its not like white racism doesn’t matter

And I think a few years ago a white right-wing nut murdered almost 100 people in Europe at once!

So what the hell is she talking about

And her delusional followers who have their head in the sand

People here are just delusional and in denial.

So what are you trying to say?

The black gal in the vid is wrong and is a racist?

Because that's what it sounds like.

ETA; u added while i was responding to your original post.
edit on 8 17 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

no

She’s doing what she accuses the media of doing, slanting reality to excite you to say

Oh she’s great

edit on 17-8-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

This is an eye-opening report for some.
www.usnews.com...

Ms. "Red Pill Black Girl" is spot on with her statistics.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
That's nice that she doesn't care about Charlottesville from her high horse. I'm pretty sure that most of Charlottesville cares. I'm pretty sure the mother of the dead girl cares. I'm pretty sure the mother of the racist murderer cares. Texas A&M cared enough to cancel the alt-right rally planned there for 9/11, thank goodness. I'm sure wherever they try to rally next is going to care. Are they a threat to the average american? Probably not. Were the events in Charlottesville newsworthy?
Absolutely. It was domestic terrorism in the US. And there's a lot more than 6000 of them, if you lump in the alt-right, white nationalist, kkk, neo-nazis, white supremacists, and closet racists. I'm convinced these people have been emboldened - while they aren't the number 1 problem in America, they are definitely a timely threat, definitely worth discussing, and definitely worth addressing.

Oh and her comment about the "two groups of losers" essentially getting what they deserve is disgusting. The majority of anti-protesters there were there just to peacefully protest. That's definitely the case for the group that got mowed down by the coward.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

It's like we are all racists towards our own selves

This is what passes for logic on ATS these days?

As someone already pointed out, her argument is a non sequitur.
edit on 17-8-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Very well said and spot on!!! Love her!

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I've never seen her before, but I'm very impressed. She's smart, articulate, and extremely charismatic. Looks like the makings of a future right wing super star to me.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I think many on here were more distracted by her looks (and yes, she is a pretty woman) and by her vocal skills because you are used to see ratchet video's out there all the time. She is a very clever woman and all credit to her for being that but there's a problem that was in the video that she brought out twice along with little niggles.

"As an African American woman"

Erm, pardon me but you have just done all the anti two sides speech and then, BLAM, you call yourself as one of the sides. Sorry but for me that does not work and it starts to make her blog as a diss info blog. And then she blames the education system and prison system as being oppressive to black people. Well clearly it wasn't oppressive to her, she seems to have a smart developed mind and lets remember she is now an "African American". As for the prison system, isn't it by definition a punishment, so how is it not going to be oppressive of sorts. The point is that if its so oppressive then why are so many constant returners, ah, serial offenders who live by crime, normally until it kills them, seriously, why should I care about any one who constantly does crime and gets themselves banged up, and I mean anyone of any colour.

I think the clue is in her name, red pill girl black, the red pill is a choice of two paths as shown in the Matrix, she has chosen one but at the end she's confirming herself as African American which I presume is on the same path as the red pill, basically it comes across as saying one thing and doing another. The bit where she talks about people helping and serving her and it "being all good in the hood" sounded ok but in reality it basically says, "see all these people served this black girl and I got what I wanted as a black girl from the hood", its a risky context by her or a deliberate one, you decide.

She's a clever, very pretty woman but things are not what they seem, there's plenty of facts thrown in but its coated around an agenda. She's categorising herself as one of the groups she claims not to care about.

For me, the more smart people the better so she gets my vote for that, I'd rather have lots of this girl than people banging on about slavery who have no family links to it demanding some free money, people that do have direct links I have time for but in the end people seriously have to move on, you can't keep banging the cash cow drum.

That may sound hard but I'm from Belfast, we, my family left there on the point of mum and dad being threatened to be killed for being different religions in a marriage, we had a lynch mob waiting to do it but we were given a chance to run, people hated us but I can go back now and visit Belfast if I want because its moved on, its a different time.
edit on 18-8-2017 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   
LOL.

Disturbing lack of people from certain sides in here.
Maybe this triggered them...

I shall wait with popcorn in hand.

She is spot on. Words of wisdom.
Probably puts a lot of people in their place.

Excellent find!

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I wish I had a dollar for every time some video was posted with the claim it "shattered" or "destroyed" something, but really didnt.
edit on 18-8-2017 by jordan77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
You know what I just realized? The most radical extremists of the left, fighting for rights of the black people, are not black people themselves. It's white people.

Black people are extremely intelligent, as shown by this bright young girl. What we need is for the young, misguided, brainwashed white people, to see that they're being manipulated by the mainstream media. They need to wake up. Our western world is not in danger from the racists, KKK and such, but by the Islamic terrorists. A bloody statue is not a threat to anyone.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   

I like her. She owned both sides. I see the Center starting to rise up and not be lukewarm. She is right, both sides are being played for fools by the mainstream media. It is all meant to ignite a race war.

edit on th2017000000Fridayth000000Fri, 18 Aug 2017 05:42:45 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoFri, 18 Aug 2017 05:42:45 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join