It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, now i am starting to get scared!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Please will any one look at these pictures from Chile, and tell me what they think of them???
I am actually go out on a limb and say i think they are real, as i like wild life, and the natural world, and am an avid human watcher. This " creature " just seems to be in fluid movement, and is aware of its surroundings...
heres the link people.
www.unexplained-mysteries.com...
Take a look and see what you think.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I'd be scared..

But there are people at my work who look like this.

Seriously, dont be scared..these whatever they are, are dead, and cant hurt you. Arent they? Im a lot more scared of the "humans" i come in contact with.

ok, so they're alive. Ever since the dawning of mankind there have been peculiar creatures lurking around. The odds of you running into one are a gadzillion to one. No problem.

[edit on 8-2-2005 by dgtempe]

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
These have all been discussed here on ATS, I believe.

The first two are a disease called Harlequin Syndrome or something. The others I believe were debunked as fakes.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
These have all been discussed here on ATS, I believe.

The first two are a disease called Harlequin Syndrome or something.

Actually, it is referred to as the Creature of Pretare.

Timothy Good devotes several chapters to an in-depth study of this case in Unearthly Disclosure. In fact, I found other reference to this particular case right here on ATS. --> Clickity.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I was thinking of what's called Harlequin type ichthyosis. There have been a few threads around the board about it, as well as some pictures I won't post. The "Creature of Pretare" looks a lot like it though.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
eeeerrr people... can you see the creature walking between the horses in the pictures at the bottom??? zoom in, have a closer look... thats alive, and walking across the path... and look at the weird angle the horse going away from us is.....

all im saying is that if i saw this, i'd run a mile...then another just to make sure.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I don't know. The figure in the pictures only stands maybe three feet tall and isn't carrying a death ray. Looks harmless to me.

Seriously though, the horses don't appear to be that frightened, nor do the riders. If there was something ominous there, wouldn't the horses be spooked? I may not have a lot of experience with horses, but everything I do know about them shows them to flee at the slightest sense of danger. Horses have a heightened sense of smell don't they? I just feel pretty sure that if there was something there, the horses would have been freaking out.

With all the photoshop software available, I'm leary of pictures at first sight. Until they have been inspected by a professional on an original copy, that is.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Like I already stated, these photos have been debunked here on ATS. I haven't had any luck finding the threads, so I'll get some help.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
what i find a little distressing is, EVERYTHING is eventually debunked here on ATS......

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by el cid
what i find a little distressing is, EVERYTHING is eventually debunked here on ATS......

Not everything. Most are just claimed to be hoaxes on the basis of "it looks fake" and dont really get debunked, and that's the end of that.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 02:21 AM
link   
well, not all humans look alike, so i shouldnt expect all the 'grey' aliens to look the same, but all those autopsies look like a bunch of rubber dummies coming from different artists. everybody knows what a grey looks like, hence all the similarities, but slightly different looks. the only photo i am inclined to believe is real is the area51 interview alien - and thats a maybe.

-tangent; IF greys do exist on planet earth and all their behaviors are true, after looking at them, how can anyone deny they are demons? -this is more than just cosmic racism coming from me, seriously - they look evil.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Everything may SEEM debunked on ATS, but that is not the case. The reason you hear about so much debunkment is because there are a ton of reposts on the subject due to all the info and pictures of it out there.

For stuff not debunked on ATS you don't find many posts/pictures of it on the site due to we do not have the info to debunk it and it is not widley known

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 04:26 AM
link   
So when God said "Let us make man in our own image" or something like that, could it be that they possibly looked like the usual aliens we are seeing? I have this awesome book called 'The Yahweh Encounters' and it pretty much talks about how all the stuff in the Bible is actually about UFO's and such. Well anyways, what I believe is that maybe there are both good and bad aliens. Compared to aliens we do look a bit alike in most ways. They are just way smarter with that big ole head and probably have vision better than an Eagle.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by CmptrN3rd5
So when God said "Let us make man in our own image" or something like that, could it be that they possibly looked like the usual aliens we are seeing? I have this awesome book called 'The Yahweh Encounters' and it pretty much talks about how all the stuff in the Bible is actually about UFO's and such. Well anyways, what I believe is that maybe there are both good and bad aliens. Compared to aliens we do look a bit alike in most ways. They are just way smarter with that big ole head and probably have vision better than an Eagle.

The aliens must have not developed the mirror then, since we arent very similar... Besides, the argument falls apart if you look at apes. Either they did not only make man in their image but apes too (in which case they failed horribly twice), or they did make man in their image but who made the apes in our image??? We are not unique. And that is ignoring evidence of how early man looked...

[edit on 9-2-2005 by merka]

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Everything may SEEM debunked on ATS, but that is not the case. The reason you hear about so much debunkment is because there are a ton of reposts on the subject due to all the info and pictures of it out there.

For stuff not debunked on ATS you don't find many posts/pictures of it on the site due to we do not have the info to debunk it and it is not widley known

The members are a good team when it comes to this. But, there are PLENTY of things we haven't debunked as well. Just that the ratio of crap to gold in this area is pretty much 10 to 1, so for every real item that holds up to scrutiny, you've got 10 fakes that require research, etc. to go through as well.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Timothy Good did some serious research on that subject. It was in the last book and If you're interested I suggest reading it - book

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   

well, not all humans look alike, so i shouldnt expect all the 'grey' aliens to look the same, but all those autopsies look like a bunch of rubber dummies coming from different artists. everybody knows what a grey looks like, hence all the similarities, but slightly different looks. the only photo i am inclined to believe is real is the area51 interview alien - and thats a maybe.

Sounds like words from my mouth!

I actually saw the Alien in the Cemetary on Ghost Study, home to many fakes and photoshopped pictures, also alot of pictures that can be easilly explained, but some are real, but not their greys...

And why does the grey in the cemetary pic has such long arms? that's not always mentioned in the reports....

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
If you see my post under the grey, i saw a grey up close and personal last year during the summer...it was 6 feet tall, arms were way long!
and heres the interesting point, when i shone a 1 million candle power lamp at it, its eyes, which were cobalt blue, flicked over the black "lids" and ran off.
as it went over a wall, i noticed its feet. it had two toes, a very large big toe, flat and wide, and a smaller second toe.

straight up, thats what i saw.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   
the poor little bugger must have been cold.

kinda funny a creature that small thats "aware of its surrondings" would go anywhere near two horses, the little dude should be the one scared !

what makes you believe it is anything to fear ?

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
For me its really hard to be convinced with a picture.
I would sooner believe a persons testimonial. Photos are so easily doctored it really destroys credibility to me. Videos not as much because not anyone can doctor a video. Maybe I just find it easier to tell if a person is lying rather than a picture.
I guess I just don't always believe what I see.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join