It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is It Ok To Punch A Nazi?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Gryphon66

Like anti-fa was storming Normandy beach. In reality they were stopping American citizens from going to their rally. So much for American values.

You are plainly lying. An overwhelming number of Charlottesville residents who were there on the scene claim quite clearly that the UTR Nazis were the aggressors.

No one has the right to attack others with batons and clubs because they're standing in their way ... whatever kind of "meeting" they're going to. How sad that you condone attacks on ministers and their congregations.

Here's a confession of what really happened from one of the Nazi terrorists themselves:

Matt Parrott of Traditionalist Youth Network, a white supremacist group: “With a full-throated rebel yell, the League broke through the wall of degenerates and TradWorker managed to enter the Lee Park venue itself while they were largely still reeling. Michael Tubbs, an especially imposing League organizer towered over and pushed through the antifa like a Tyrannosaurus among raptors as league fighters with shields put their training to work.”

SOURCE: LA Times article linked above.

Stand up for that crap ... if you have the courage.
edit on 17-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

People were blocking them from going to their rally, according to the same account you just posted.

I quote:

I stood with a group of interfaith clergy and other people of faith in a nonviolent direct action meant to keep the white nationalists from entering the park to their hate rally. We had far fewer people holding the line than we had hoped for, and frankly, it wasn’t enough.

It sounds like you're lying.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I'm lying about what?

That a handful of church-folks joined hands and got in the Nazis' way? And were then treated to batons and clubs ... that is, until the ANTIFA folks intervened?

So, it's okay with you to take a stick to a bunch of women and old men standing in your way, huh?

What big men ... you and your Nazi pals.

#retch

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing

originally posted by: Kali74

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing
a reply to: Kali74

You're damn right I'm throwing blanket statements around about the left, you do it about the right so who the heck do you think you are to be the hypocrite? Oh, of course, the obvious leftist.

Are you sure I throw blanket statements around about anyone? Show me because I don't like to do that.

There's nothing wrong with doing it, it make conversation slightly easier to manage.

I think there's something wrong with using blanket statements. It's lazy and dishonest. Not all Leftists are ______, not all Conservatives are ______ etc... We the people cannot talk to each other until we're willing to drop the hyperbole and vitriol.

Maybe once we start talking to each other we won't have to ask if it's okay to punch a Nazi.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Hell no it isn't ok. Obviously the Nazi's are a bunch of assholes.

WIth that said...why would you put yourself as a human barricade in front of them knowing that they are assholes that might beat you over it? Masochism? Histrionics?

It doesn't seem reasonable, and I can only assume that what we have are assholes beating on idiots.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
What if I was able to punch a Nazi and a commie in the face the same time with the same punch is it okay to punch people in the face then?

oh it's not okay to punch people in the face ?

damn

you mean it's assault to hit someone in the face ?

I'm sorry I thought this was America!

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Yes!

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

IS IT OK TO PUNCH A NAZI ???

IT SURE IS BOY ??

GO FIND YOURSELF ABOUT A HALF DOZEN AND HAVE A GO !!

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
What if I was able to punch a Nazi and a commie in the face the same time with the same punch is it okay to punch people in the face then?

damn

Plot twist: the commies have become the fascists

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

Yes!

only in self defense.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Killing Nazis was one of America's finest hours. Punching a Nazi... yeah, nothing wrong with that.

I just think it's f'd that Republicans went from being uber patriotic to being Nazi dog whistles. When nationalism goes extreme...

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

I just think it's f'd that Republicans went from being uber patriotic to being Nazi dog whistles. When nationalism goes extreme...

Repeating it doesn't make it true.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Why? Oh, because you disagree with 'em. OK, cool.

You mean that's not assault, anymore? When did the Laws change? Oh, wait, he's a Nazi...well that just makes it OK, then.

Here I am, thinking the law should apply equally to everyone, regardless of political bent, racial/ethnic/religious backgrounds. So I've been wrong all this time...and all my school teachers who taught history, social studies, were wrong, too.

The Law applies to everyone except Nazi's... Wow, that's a lot to take in.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: Lysergic

damn

Plot twist: the commies have become the fascists

You should read Hayak's Road To Serfdom. The commies have always been fascist.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
ISIS and Nazis are a-okay to punch right in the face. They're both dumb as rocks, based on hateful ideologies and both have zero line of ethics - they support anything that their side does-- justify any level of hate for their win. Punch one or both in the face- make the world a better place.

Republicans should try to be less retarded. Supporting Nazis? My God how stupid. They b#tch about Mexican flags and Muslims -- but they go on and defend Nazis.

Pretty consistent in their support of racism aren't they.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
ISIS and Nazis are a-okay to punch right in the face. They're both dumb as rocks, based on hateful ideologies and both have zero line of ethics - they support anything that their side does-- justify any level of hate for their win. Punch one or both in the face- make the world a better place.

Republicans should try to be less retarded. Supporting Nazis? My God how stupid. They b#tch about Mexican flags and Muslims -- but they go on and defend Nazis.

By the same force of relativism, because they think the exact same of you, punching you in face will make the world a better place to them. If your feelings and distaste for their thoughts is your principle, your line of reasoning is frighteningly similar to that of Nazis and ISIS.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

By the same force of relativism, because they think the exact same of you, punching you in face will make the world a better place to them. If your feelings and distaste for their thoughts is your principle, your line of reasoning is frighteningly similar to that of Nazis and ISIS.

I'm sure it would make them feel better to punch me in the face. Nevertheless good and evil are not equals. Ideologies of hate like Nazis and ISIS deserve all the punches they get. Stop supporting Nazis and ideologies of hate.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I didn't really say anything about laws.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Killing Nazis was one of America's finest hours. Punching a Nazi... yeah, nothing wrong with that.

Well I hope others disagree with you.

Did you see Boston today.

Just about every trump supporter their was surrounded and called a nazi.

So if these people shared your mentality, they would have felt justified to use violence.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

The topic of the thread is Is it ok to punch a Nazi when ever, and where ever, you have the opportunity. Or so I surmise from the many responses saying just that...

That would be against the law in most places... Thus my mentioning of the law meaning one thing for this group, and next to nothing for another, in this case, Nazi's.

You said "Yes", in response to the question. Thus, again, the mentioning of the law in my post.

If I mistakenly made an assumption based on that one word reply, then you have my apology. I'm sorry.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join