It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missouri Senator: ‘I Hope Trump Is Assassinated!’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: alexpmi

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: HunkaHunka

Now we have senators from (I'm guessing) the democrats that are openly saying they want Trump dead.

I wonder how many congressmen from both sides of the aisle "liked" her post?

Of course this Nazi slob is a Dem....calling for the death of the President is the same as being a Nazi.
Can't wait to hear the Leftists try spin this one.....*grabs popcorn.

what spinning. There is no spinning to stupidity. Still Trump is douche, and douchebags like him seem to trigger people without much sense or substance on their heads. Nonetheless, and apart of from all this Donnie has the big masterplan talk, he simply is not up to the task of running a world pwer.

Cool story bro.
Congratulations on joining the Truth Deniers.

Denying which truth exactly, and in which way ? The pershing truth maybe ? I pity all you ignorants
edit on 18-8-2017 by alexpmi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
In case anyone wants to tell this woman what a dirtbag and an embarrassment she is, you can find her contact info here. Normally they only want you to write if she represents you, but I'm making an exception. I doubt she'll ever read it but I don't care, at least her staff should know that most of the public abhors their scum boss.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
According to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, the MO senate can remove her from office with a 2/3 vote, and the Lieutenant Governor Michael Parson--in his capacity as president of the Senate--also has the power to remove her. So if you find this unacceptable behavior for a Senator AND you're from Missouri, contact the other members of the Senate plus Lt. Gov. Parson and tell them so. Don't let this kind of behavior be swept under the rug.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The Governor wants this evil woman purged from state government too.

Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens joined calls Friday for state Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal to be expelled from the legislature after saying she hopes President Trump is assassinated.

www.foxnews.com...

Maybe Maria Chappelle and Loretta Lynch can team up and attack a Nazi stronghold together. Show us how BRAVE they are!

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The Governor wants this evil woman purged from state government too.

Missouri Gov. Eric Greitens joined calls Friday for state Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal to be expelled from the legislature after saying she hopes President Trump is assassinated.

www.foxnews.com...

Maybe Maria Chappelle and Loretta Lynch can team up and attack a Nazi stronghold together. Show us how BRAVE they are!

The 4th Panzer division might be needed to stop Loretta !!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join