It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confidential U.N. Report Accuses Saudi Coalition of Killing Hundreds of Yemeni Kids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

“The killing and maiming of children remained the most prevalent violation” of children’s rights in Yemen, according to the 41-page draft report obtained by Foreign Policy. “In the reporting period, attacks carried out by air were the cause of over half of all child casualties, with at least 349 children killed and 333 children injured.”

Confident ial U.N. Report Accuses Saudi Coalition of Killing Hundreds of Yemeni Kids

The catastrophic holocaust going on in Yemen is being supported by the Trump administration.

It's no wonder he thinks nazis are good people.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: HunkaHunka

A Saudi-led military coalition conducting airstrikes in Yemen committed “grave violations” of human rights against children last year, killing 502, injuring 838, according to a draft report by the U.N. Secretary General António Guterres.

Last year. And we helped. And have been since 2015.

I don't like Trump either. However let's make sure we have our facts straight before we call a spade a spade.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with a Saudi-Western Allies genocide that's been happening in Yemen for years.

It doesn't matter if Trump or Obama or Hillary or Sanders or PeeWee Herman were the president right now, they would all automatically be a part of the ongoing nightmare happening in Yemen by way of backing the Saudis in this whole thing since day one.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

It's no wonder he thinks nazis are good people.

Listen, Nazis are horrible disgusting people only spreading vitriol.

But let's clear some things up. Vitriol and rioting have been a part of our decaying society for some time.

War and civilian casualties have been a disgusting truth for some time. Remember Obamas Syria and Libya?

The reason Trump got elected is because democrats have been slinging names at people for believing something different than them. They think there ideology is so pure its become extremism and it has propagated extremism.

Or you can cherry pick the parts of recent history that suit your agenda.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

There's misery at every corner of this earth but what's happening in Yemen and the silence in regard to it is just maddening. I saw a thread the other day about 500 thousand people with cholera and I think 5 k per day are dying (number could be wrong) and no one seems to care other than the odd person.

Those Saudis and Israelis seem to pull a lot of strings...me thinks they are in cahoots.

But the saudi royal family is just a front in my opinion, I believe they are outright satanists and pretend to be Muslims, just like the Zionist leadership in Israel pretend to be Jews.

Ben Guiron the Primary Founder of the Jewish state, is a freaking atheist...lol!

There is a whole lot more going on in that region than they are letting on.

I applaud you for posting this thread, you will be flamed for your anti-trump sentiment though. That picture of Trump dancing and partying with the Saudis was very telling...

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Along with Theresa May, Justin Trudu and every other suck up to these scumbags,

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
This couldn't possibly be happening because of the Saudis....they are head of the Human Rights Panel appointed by the UN and this year also head the Women's Rights Panel....you couldn't make this crap up really could you? As someone said its like making an arsonist fire chief

In a confidential report (leaked) certain members of the UN have called for the Saudi coalition to be blacklisted due to the sheer number of children they have bombed and killed unfortunately the last time members of the Un threatened such a move Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries walked out and threatened to leave the UN and subsquently the UN would have lost millions in aid so they were removed from the blacklist. Money money money

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I've not heard of this! its terrible! is it stupid oil the reason we kiss Saudi ass? and am I alone in thinking we should turn the deserts of Saudi Arabia to glass

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I have to say....Isnt this th e middle east? why dont we stay out of it instead? If they want to kill each other off let them.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Is this the same UN that "elected" Saudi Arabia to the Human Rights Council and the Women's Right's commission? No, it must be another organization with the same name because that wouldn't make any sense. I bet Trump was somehow responsible.

www.unwatch.org...
www.unwatch.org...

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: HunkaHunkano dodo all the saudis wanna do is expand over all arabia

new topics

top topics

join