It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second ATS prediction comes true

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
After few months ago I dropped a prediction and came true, three days ago I dropped another one.

In my last thread I issued monitorng of two dates:

originally posted by: Argentbenign
dvl0815
dvl0817

dvl is short for devil. devil is staying for false flag

The reason for picking these dates was that the social tension was already "in critical mass" due to NK/US talks. Also a trigger was coming dangerously soon. This meant one thing: That the critical mass will be still critical as the time the trigger hits. From my years of experience and observations this means only one thing: The balloon will blow again...

Some of you know I do astrology. So the trigger was the moon. Quite usual trigger actually.

I gave two dates:

The first was at 08 15
The second was for 08 17 - today

The first was a miss. (Except on personal level - I got stung on the face by jellyfish - a biggie one)

The second was a hit, however. The Barcelona van. I did not mention this in my prediction thread, but both dates were secluded for late afternoon.

-------------------------
So why I do this? Why I try to predict vile happenings and dire ends?

To make myself look like a big deal in front of ATS - sure, matey... But there is far more important reason for this...

I'm on the opinion that most of the terrorist acts with you today are staged. Especially in Europe. I'm on the opinion that most wars, local or general, are as well staged. Behind this stay several of the biggest world intelligence agencies. Everything is done with accordance to plan for reshaping the social and economical status on Earth. A plan... A biggie one. Lets say... agenda 21 is just the unworthy ring staying on the small pinkie of the big fat lie.

FakeBews.FakeBombs.FakeTerrorist.FakeLife.FakeMusic.FakeBook. etc.

Yes, the terrorist attacks are real and their perpetrators are usually being brainwashed enough to think as the general terrorist would "have to think". However, the money for financing the whole project and organization is not exactly coming from the free donations of some mourning islamic widows... if you get my point...

Knowing how this Fake organization operate in execute their Fake events is a big plus for the general conspiracy researcher. That's why I post this prediction here. To make noise that everything is staged. But how I can know this?

Well, it happens that they always use tools for planning their events which are native to my profession. Astrology. All the major terrorist attacks and other theatrical performances are planned. All the dread and gore... everything is done by the help of triggering astrological factors. Well, nothing much surprising here. If I was a director of one of these agencies I would definitely use astrology as my aid.

And one must admit that God sometimes has a finger into this kind of situations, but believe me he's never putting so much fingers in so much "everywhere". In or case a human intellect slowly and methodically is designing this web of terror over the western world. Edward the Scissors scenario...

So what we saw today was another terror act, allegedly done by some kind of random insane guys...

There could be nothing random with this kind of precision. Let me just say that they blew the world trade center towers when the triggering moon was in the SAME EXACT POSITION as today.

Coincidence??? Think about it...

edit on 17-8-2017 by Argentbenign because: mobile

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Terrorist act was staged.. by the terrorists. I am sure they didn´t do it by mistake.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
So you made a prediction for today but didn't actually predict anything other than throwing out a date that could literally be open to any interpretation as something happening. Which is normally how predictions go.
Oh and your claiming just about everything is staged and news is fake..
Also I think I read something about God at the end.

Does that about sum this post up?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Really? Way to go... Congratulations about making a horrible act and more loss of human life about yourself instead.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

The second was a hit, however. The Barcelona van. I did not mention this in my prediction thread, but both dates were secluded for late afternoon.

How was it a hit?

Sorry but you must be really high to think that you got a hit because you typed a number.

dvl is short for devil. devil is staying for false flag

So you need to make up a shortened version of a word so it fits.

Ok

If it was a date, why not post a date, not random letters and numbers?

So why I do this? Why I try to predict vile happenings and dire ends? To make myself look like a big deal in front of ATS - sure, matey... But there is far more important reason for this... I'm on the opinion that most of the terrorist acts with you today are staged. Especially in Europe. I'm on the opinion that most wars, local or general, are as well staged. Behind this stay several of the biggest world intelligence agencies. Everything is done with accordance to plan for reshaping the social and economical status on Earth. A plan... A biggie one. Lets say... agenda 21 is just the unworthy ring staying on the small pinkie of the big fat lie. FakeBews.FakeBombs.FakeTerrorist.FakeLife.FakeMusic.FakeBook. etc. Yes, the terrorist attacks are real and their perpetrators are usually being brainwashed enough to think as the general terrorist would "have to think". However, the money for financing the whole project and organization is not exactly coming from the free donations of some mourning islamic widows... if you get my point... Knowing how this Fake organization operate in execute their Fake events is a big plus for the general conspiracy researcher.

You may see something clear in this above but its full contradictions the way you explain it.

How do the secret organizers brainwash the real fake terrorists to do the attack on a specific day?

That's why I post this prediction here.

What prediction?

dvl0817 somehow predicts that a van plows into people in Barcelona on the 17th August?

Man, have I got the biggest prediction of all.

Ready......

all0123456789

This predicts existence, from the beginning of time to the end.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA
Yeah, I cannot predict like a superman oracle psychic where and who is going to die. I just know things that other important people also know. Things that you have no idea about. And I come here to share this things with you. If you don't appreciate that, I can only be sorry that my efforts are met with neglect.

But what to do, life is life, people obviously expect Jesus to decent from the sky and explain them the mysteries of life and death personally.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Question.

If you can see the future would you mind sharing the winning Powerball numbers for Saturday?!? Please!!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I just know things that other important people also know.

welcome to humanity where people know things that other people know as well.

Importance placed on people is done by those of the least importance.

Things that you have no idea about.

Yes, the reader really doesn't know how stable the poster is or vice versa.

And I come here to share this things with you. If you don't appreciate that, I can only be sorry that my efforts are met with neglect.

Neglect?

Do you see people responding to you?

How is that neglect?

OH, its neglect as much as it was a prediction.

But what to do, life is life, people obviously expect Jesus to decent from the sky and explain them the mysteries of life and death personally.

People do, or is this something you do and expect and are projecting it onto others?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

The numbers were posted easy enough to be read as date numbers and obscure enough not to collect unnecessary attention.

It's unwise to scream(post) loudly predictions about dire straits beforehand. Mentioning it in hidden manner is the only way. Except if you are a warlock...

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Maybe neglect was not the best word to use. Excuse me, I'm not native English speaker. I meant that I am met, with lack of desire to consider the point of my post and its possible value. Even if it's small for you value, I ain't seeing you are in the mood to search for it at all.

You called my post "full BS" in the context of your critics. That's fine by me, but there's nothing more constructive we can enjoy in or conversation here.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: nowuknow

I can't share you the numbers, but I can share when is the most possible time for you to hit them. PM if you need that, I'll give you discount as ATS buddy

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

The numbers were posted easy enough to be read as date numbers and obscure enough not to collect unnecessary attention.

Yes, just like my prediction predicting everything.

Look at what I posted,

Choose anything you can think of that could happen on any date, I just predicted it.

It's unwise to scream(post) loudly predictions about dire straits beforehand.

unwise?

I really wish there was scientific evidence for predicting things,

This way you could be charged with terror offenses.

If you would have screamed it out you could have stopped it and then made a thread about how much of hero you are.

Its been done before and you wouldn't be the first.

However, the others that have played this game before actually made predictions, gave something more specific.

Mentioning it in hidden manner is the only way.

sneaky sneaky
edit on 17-8-2017 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I cannot predict exactly what is going to happen in order to stop it. I'm sorry my prediction is not qualified in your expectations. I would really like to have some extra powers, buy sadly I'm only relying on reasoning and insight. My 14 y.o. daughter can do it as well. It's not supernatural. Mostly observations and assumptions. And you are right to say that there's is much terror in the world that it's very easy to hit some events on blind. It took me some time to decide if this was planned or natural. Maybe I am wrong but all evidence I see shows the opposite, hence I make it public.

edit on 17-8-2017 by Argentbenign because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

It's said, in the last days, people will prophecy.

Thanks for sharing with us. And no, I don't think you're getting off on something happening just to be able to say 'I told you so.' Don't listen to people who're being asses.

peace

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
It's said, in the last days, people will prophecy.

So how has that worked out for all the people over the last couple of hundred years that have been stating their predictions are accurate?

Again not that this is really a prediction , "On Sept 1 something will happen some place in the world"

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I cannot predict exactly what is going to happen in order to stop it.

Yes, you didn't predict anything by posting dvl0817, that is not a prediction.

I cant fathom how any location other than maybe an area code can be found from the letters and numbers that you posted.

I'm sorry my prediction is not qualified in your expectations.

My expectations have absolutely nothing to do with anything in this thread.

What did you predict?

Please show the prediction and the event that shows that you predicted it.

All I am saying dvl0817 is not predicting anything happening in Barcelona.

So its the date, 17th August.

That is all it is, a date.

posting this date 1 week before and then when something happens on that date which it will, the world doesn't stop, saying you predicted an event that happened on that date is borderline delusional.

It took me some time to decide if this was planned or natural. Maybe I am wrong but all evidence I see shows the opposite, hence I make it public.

All the evidence
shows it was staged in your opinion, is that what you are saying?

If so, Why do a this thread and not a thread about the conspiracy of a staged terror attack, as you say there is all the evidence that points to it being so, so please share this evidence.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Again not that this is really a prediction , "On Sept 1 something will happen some place in the world"

AT least this above is predicting a location as well as a date.

dvl0817....... find any event in the universe and using the logic the OP has you can claim you predicted it as long as it happened on .....

August 17th...... of any year

August 2017 or 3017 or 4017......and so on

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

i predict on dvl20Aug2017, something will happen somewhere to somebody. mark my words.👹👹👹
edit on 20-8-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
So.... You are claiming the Barcelona & subsequent attacks in Spain were predicted by your system/notification ?

That does not synch with the info being revealed as the plot gets investigated....

the source is this Article: www.dailymail.co.uk...

the only reason the attacks by Van happened is because the bomb factory the cell had Blew Up On Them

they had no plans beyond making TATP bombs with propane-gas cylinders attached & placing these bombs in high density people places (like markets/tourist sites)

but the bomb factory itself blew up all those far fetched plans so the surviving terrorists from Morrocco decided to martyr themselves & take as many tourists & Spanish non-Muslims as the could....
the terrorists cell tried to get a hefty truck but only could rent a Van

all in all there were 3 sites affected by the Jihad or Radical cell ... all on Spain coastal cities/towns....

fate must have intervened because the attacks were in desperation after the big plot-scheme got derailed by destiny

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

After reviewing your "the Devil and the Almighty Blues" thread I would have to agree with others.
There is no prediction with those numbers, at least not that is obvious to the listener/reader.

You may have a system set up to help you predict something, but with just numbers and no explanation of those numbers or system of use on that thread, no one will see what you are trying to say you did.

You might see it, but no one else really can because when you posted, you left nothing other than a song and 2 numbers.

ATS is a tough crowd and even with direct blatant information many people will deny you did what you did but this is to vague even for me. Try to be a little more specific with your numbers, even saying "The devil will cause something bad on these days" is better than nothing at all, if you know what I mean.

Perhaps you did find a system to tap into, but unless you can give people more background and more examples with a little more detail in the future, it is going to be hard for people to see what you are saying/doing.

edit on 20-8-2017 by Darkblade71 because: the devil

top topics

<<   2 >>

join