It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tump business partner ‘told family he knows he and POTUS are going to prison’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DancedWithWolves
In an email from Felix Sater to Trump's lawyer, Michael Cohen:

“Our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it,” Mr. Sater wrote in an email. “I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.”

and
source NYT
(open in incognito mode, in Chrome, if you don't subscribe or are out of free monthly articles)

I just wanted to contribute a bit more about Sater.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
C'mon, just because every member of Trump's team at some point was either in the pocket of/colluded with/acted as a foreign agent for Russia doesn't mean anything. This is just another total nothingburger, amirite?

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Olivine
a reply to: DancedWithWolves
In an email from Felix Sater to Trump's lawyer, Michael Cohen:

“Our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it,” Mr. Sater wrote in an email. “I will get all of Putins team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.”

and
source NYT
(open in incognito mode, in Chrome, if you don't subscribe or are out of free monthly articles)

I just wanted to contribute a bit more about Sater.

"There is no evidence in the emails that Mr. Sater delivered on his promises, and one email suggests that Mr. Sater overstated his Russian ties."

Bragging, trying to get to the top. Course, liberal news outlets would jump at twisting this, just like the poster.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

We don't have to:

twitter.com...

Cohen wasn't exactly backing away from that like it was tainted goods. Rather he thought it wasn't effective enough to warrant digging deeper into. To rephrase for you since I know you're not going to get that (having clearly not actually read it), Mr. Cohen didn't immediately think 'hey, that's a treasonous and illegal thing to consider', but rather 'Meh, can't make it work easily enough'.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Literally just made my point with twisting.

...and yes, I read it, hence my qoute, course you'd know that if you read it yourself.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

How did I twist this? Get a grip. I posted a quote from the article. Just as you did.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Flashback. Hot potatoes with the BBC.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: QUANTUMGR4V17Y
Origins of this story stem from IR.Net on June 26, 2017.

Guess what are not in the story?

Sources....

Proof....

Evidence...

Oh, right, nothing but speculation and... What's the rights two favorite words right now? Ah, I remember... Fake News.

Yeah, it's fake until it's not. Mueller.. anyone?.. Mueller?

Tick tock..

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Felix Sater claims he got Ivanka to sit in Putin's private chair. Pretty sure that didn't happen. This guy is a joke.

www.businessinsider.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join