It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tump business partner ‘told family he knows he and POTUS are going to prison’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Another great dog whistle story.

We need a list of links to all major accredited gossip columns.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

I can almost agree.
Pence was on the verge of losing his re- election campaign for Governor when he got the VP nod. He was beyond a disaster in Indiana, truly. Crazy stuff he pulled. The business community took him on aggressively, and won, over his efforts to deny the Civil rights of the LGBT community.
Is none of the above an option?

edit on 17-8-2017 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

This guy is not any kind of ally to Trump - he has been blasting him and saying he will resign for months.

I must admit though, the pressure is ramping up. It seems the effort to remove a President not hand picked by the establishment and won't play ball is reaching it's zenith.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I'm beginning to suspect that the Trump presidency will ultimately prove that the system is too corrupt to save. After this, revolution will be the only option remaining.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Art Of The Deal’ Co-Author Tony Schwartz Predicts Trump’s About To Resign

“Trump’s presidency is effectively over.”

Donald Trump’s Art of the Deal co-author Tony Schwartz is predicting that the president is getting ready to call it quits ― and that the resignation will happen soon.

Yeah this is it--their closing in on Trump...He's bugging out before the world and needs to go get some therapy fast

The black psychological operation on the American people has run its course, its time for Trump to leave the stage

edit on 17-8-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

This guy is not any kind of ally to Trump - he has been blasting him and saying he will resign for months.

I must admit though, the pressure is ramping up. It seems the effort to remove a President not hand picked by the establishment and won't play ball is reaching it's zenith.

Yep! A coup is in the works and Charlottesville was a primer to put the public in a mood for war. Amazing how people who are against the 1% are actually the ones supporting the Deepstate ie 1%.

I actually am wondering with all of the conspiracies I have read on how the elite use solar system happenings and numbers if this upcoming eclipse is also a part of the push for massive civil disrest. People don't understand the freedoms they will lose if we allow the deep state to initiate a coup and declare martial law. Nothing will EVER be the same in the US again...

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I'll believe it when I see it.

To see this billionaire bigot and idiot behind bars would be a sight to see! Going from his gold palace Trump Tower home to a 9x5 cell with just a toilet and sink would be priceless!

I can picture a speech from his prison cell "this is a horrible, horrible place to be, believe me!"

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

And, he thought the White House was, "a dump."

Thanks for the visual.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Another great dog whistle story.

We need a list of links to all major accredited gossip columns.

Dog whistle? More like rat whistle given the amount of Leftists that believe it.
If we dig a little farther, I would bet that Louise Mensch and Claude Taylor have a hand in it.
I just don't have the time or the inclination to look farther into such a patently bullsh!t story.
The sky will be falling on Monday for the eclipse too...so run for your lives.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I usually suspect news that has statements like "sources say"

In my opinion, if the news article does not quote people, then it is most likely written to just get the headlines.

I'd be surprised if anything comes of this

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Pressure is mounting.

TRUMP IMPEACHMENT PROCESS BEGINS AS DEMOCRAT STATES PRESIDENT ‘FAILED TEST OF MORAL LEADERSHIP’

Rep. Steve Cohen of Tennessee, a ranking member of the House Judiciary Subcommittee on the Constitution and Civil Justice, sent out a press release Thursday announcing his intention to begin the impeachment process against the president for his widely condemned reaction.

Newsweek

edit on 17-8-2017 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
So the Russia Russia Russia thing didn't work and now by calling antifa violent alt-left thugs does ???
'bout time the libtards realize they are no longer in power....

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves
Pressure is mounting.

TRUMP IMPEACHMENT PROCESS BEGINS AS DEMOCRAT STATES PRESIDENT ‘FAILED TEST OF MORAL LEADERSHIP’

Rep. Steve Cohen of Tennessee, a ranking member of the House Judiciary Subcommittee on the Constitution and Civil Justice, sent out a press release Thursday announcing his intention to begin the impeachment process against the president for his widely condemned reaction.

Newsweek

So now, standing up for people's First Amendment rights is grounds for impeachment?

It's official: the Left does not believe in free speech anymore.

edit on 17-8-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-8-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

ha.... screaming russia for months does nothing, so now they think calling the far left violent will?

reeks of desperation

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves
Pressure is mounting.

Newsweek

The pressure is mounting for the Demwits to come up with something better than what they have been showing of themselves.
They are the only ones that do not see it.
'Failed test of moral leadership"??? Lololololololol
Show me a Demwit with any morals.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5 ohhh I just had my mind blown. I am neither right or left. I will say I like left policy more because it is helping some that couldn't get it before. That being said Pence scares me more than Trump. I know Pence wouldn't nuke the North but his domestic policy would erk me some. Thank you for pointing that out.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
You do realize you just called a Rep a Dem right? Lol way to make yourself look kinda foolish
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Karma's a bitch.
Malania Trump's secret wish may come true.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66 Morals would also be not calling out someone based on beliefs or race. Follow your own words dude. Or just get some morals I guess

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Whether it's a whistle story or not, it makes one helluva hilarious scenario. I've read enough whistle stories from both political sides.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join