It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tump business partner ‘told family he knows he and POTUS are going to prison’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

I don't think his heart ever was in being president, or it was until he found out he couldn't be the basic issue tyrant business douche and run the country the same way he ran / runs his businesses.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Sater's comments to the New York Magazine are very interesting.

“In about the next 30 to 35 days, I will be the most colourful character you have ever talked about,” Sater told New York Magazine. “Unfortunately, I can’t talk about it now, before it happens. And believe me, it ain’t anything as small as whether or not they’re gonna call me to the Senate committee.”

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
This is funny and in keeping with the Trump we know. There are pictures (in abundance) of Trump and Sater together, at apparent different ages. Then a more recent statement from Trump states "he barely knows the guy, and wouldn't recognize him if he sat down next to him".

So Trump.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
Donald Trump's behavior recently tells me that he's looking for a way out. I don't think his heart is into being Pres. anymore.

I don't think he wanted to necessarily "be" president (unless he had absolute control), but rather just to "win" the presidency to further inflate his ego and prove to himself he could do it.

That said, even if he's ever convicted of anything, he'll likely get pardoned, by someone...

link   

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves
More speculation appearing...

END OF TRUMP? President preparing to RESIGN and will be GONE by autumn, says former ally

Donald Trump could step down in a matter of weeks, the ghost-writer of his best-selling memoir The Art of the Deal said today. 

Tony Schwartz said Mr Trump will resign in exchange for immunity in the investigation into Russia’s alleged interfering with last November’s presidential election. 

Mr Schwartz, who became close to Mr Trump while spending 18 months shadowing the business mogul during the 1980s while researching the book, said today: “The circle is closing at blinding speed. 

“Trump is going to resign and declare victory before Mueller and Congress leave him no choice.

I'm not familiar with this source. Can anyone in the UK shed some light?
Source

As a leftie-liberal-treehugging-feminist, yes I'm familiar with them. They're a tabloid and get excited (or try to get YOU excited) over all sorts of things.

The Express is NOT a source that I would use for news and I don't share articles from them.

link   

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves
More speculation appearing...

END OF TRUMP? President preparing to RESIGN and will be GONE by autumn, says former ally

Donald Trump could step down in a matter of weeks, the ghost-writer of his best-selling memoir The Art of the Deal said today. 

Tony Schwartz said Mr Trump will resign in exchange for immunity in the investigation into Russia’s alleged interfering with last November’s presidential election. 

Mr Schwartz, who became close to Mr Trump while spending 18 months shadowing the business mogul during the 1980s while researching the book, said today: “The circle is closing at blinding speed. 

“Trump is going to resign and declare victory before Mueller and Congress leave him no choice.

I'm not familiar with this source. Can anyone in the UK shed some light?
Source

pretty hard right paper that's been supporting trump, owner backed ukip when farage was leader.
desmond morris is currently setting up an anti islam party.
known to print anything so pinch of salt needed, but the farage link gives it some credence.

link   
a reply to: Avicenne

Nah, he won't have to, if you remember the venom spewed by both sides during the election, it is plain to see we will destroy everything all by ourselves...

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I'm going to be kinda facetious but....

can't we just throw the whole oval office away and start over?

-Alee

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
...And meanwhile, the Meuller investigation goes on...

You sure about that?

abcnews.go.com...

Shock and awwwwwww.....

www.npr.org...

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: fredrodgers1960

originally posted by: angeldoll
More here. This is real folks.

thinkprogress.org...

Think Progress? Seriously? Yeah, there's a nonpartisan source!!!

This thread may in fact be one of the funniest I've yet seen.

If you don't like the sources, then perhaps you might look for one yourself. There are multiple sources about Sater and his connections to the mob (s) and Trump.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
They better round up Pence, the RNC & most of the republican leadership as they're all involved in taking that dirty money from Putin & criminal cabal.

K~

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
These left leaning people who want Trump out... Don't they know they'll get Pence? And then what? I mean, forget the right leaning never Trump types, ok. They won't mind Pence too much, but the liberals... You think they're mad now? Just wait til Pence takes it. Yeah. That might actually be fun to see.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
a reply to: DancedWithWolves
Right now, there's no indication that Trump is going to be arrested - this may be angry bluster from a former associate.

Trump has been on the verge of being arrested so many times for so many reasons. I think much of this is wishful thinking. I get it that people are passionate about opposing this guy. That's fine. We need to stop jumping at every shadow however. Not everything you dislike is something that will put someone in prison.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I'm delighted by this fantasy, but lets be honest, that's all this is. We are a long way off from Congress even getting the real itch to do something about Trump. Again, it doesn't matter what (if anything) Mueller finds, it is still ultimately up to Congress to remove the president. Unless a massive plurality of the remaining Republican base suddenly and mysteriously now turns against him (as if any action up to this point hasn't been enough reason), Congress will sit tight.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

Saw those. From chief to HR dept? Weird story. I'm not sure how it fits yet. It might be a personal problem surfaced. Who knows but, definitely worth making note.

The Russia investigation has definitely been good at preventing leaks.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

That's true, but only after Comey was fired
👍

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4003fireglo
These left leaning people who want Trump out... Don't they know they'll get Pence? And then what? I mean, forget the right leaning never Trump types, ok. They won't mind Pence too much, but the liberals... You think they're mad now? Just wait til Pence takes it. Yeah. That might actually be fun to see.

This is why I don't think Trump should be impeached unless it looks like he's unbalanced enough to do something truly crazy, like preemptively nuke North Korea. Barring that, Trump should stay in office. As a moderate who dislikes most of Trump's platform, here's why:

1) Trump can't get anything done. He does not push policies at a granular enough level to help drive ANYTHING, and he makes it impossible for Congress to get support from their constituents for major policy changes because they're always dealing with fallout from his ridiculous tweets.
2) Like you said, if Trump goes, we get Pence. And Pence will get things done. And I probably won't like the things he does get done.

So, I say let Trump ride it out to the very end of his first term and then send him to Shawshank, if that's where he's going.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Maybe he's finally coming to his senses. Who would ever in their right mind want to be president except the HCs of this country. I fear we are going to need another revolution against the dark powers and it won't be pretty.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess

-Alee

It's really what we need to do. Get em out, get everyone to vote, and umm... You know, getting the apathetic folk to vote is the hard part, but yeah. It's really, sincerely, truly what we need to do.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess

-Alee

We may have to when Trump is gone. Or at least air it out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join