It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was in Charlottesville. Trump was wrong about violence on the left

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: Kryties

Why don't YOU post some non anecdotal evidence?

Why is that?

Because them evil nazis have already been tried,convicted, and sentenced.

In the kangaroo courts of public opinion.

The right to trial by jury, and due process is too much work for the instant gratification crowd.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: neo96
they both had permits...
the judge pointed that out when he made the decision to the the unite the right remain where it was...
there were conditions placed on those permits, agreements...
those agreements were not kept.

then the state is to blame for what happened,it was foolish to issue permits to 2 opposing groups to assemble in such close proximity to each other.

the judge should be disbarred, what was he thinking?
They are nazi`s of course they won`t live up to an agreement LOLOLOLOL I guess that judge doesn`t remember his history.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

And there you have it.

So according to you, it would have been ok to attack any of these people walking because they were instigating violence.

Do you actually know the definition of the word "instigate"? Because it appears you don't given the context you used it in.

Does everyone see the mindset of these people?

This poster is exactly the kind that would have been beating people there and feeling totally justified in doing it.

Nope. Nice try putting words into my mouth though based on false assumptions.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

All I can see are a bunch of white supremacists and Nazis armed to the teeth with bats, helmets, shields etc etc instigating violence.

I have a big problem with this.

those people who you wrongly brand as nazi's were protesting the removal of American history, that is what the left want to do, delete any history they do not like.

Now those on the right know this is wrong, conservatives know this is wrong, yet you guys try to brand them all as Nazi's and white supremacists. You can slap whatever label you want on them to try to discredit them but for those of us who are slightly more intelligent we can see through this leftist propaganda.

Why is it wrong to be white, why is it wrong to want to defend history.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

well, if you don't mind, I am gonna believe the member of the clergy that was in the church at the time..
they did not expect it!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Hello?

You keep asking others to provide first hand evidence.

Where is yours?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Actually all I am doing is simply asking the 9 people who claimed there was first-hand video evidence of it to actually POST IT. That's all, I simply asked them to post it - and the reply I get is to be accused of everything under the sun, all in an attempt to deflect attention away from the fact that they claimed to have evidence and yet refuse to post it.

If those 9 people had the evidence, it should be simple to post it. Given that all 9 haven't, and people are trying to deflect away from this fact, I have to come to the conclusion that this evidence doesn't exist.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Double post.
edit on 17/8/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Avicenne

Hitler was murdering millions of people, not protesting the removal of a statue that is historically relevant

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: britishpatriot
well, if you city starts talking about removing one of these statues, talk to your city council and let your voice be heard. if you state decides to remove them... talk to your state and let your voice be heard.
and if the federal gov't decides to have them removed.. talk to them about it!!!
if your a canadian, which there was one, well, I don't know what to tell you, tell your gov't you want to attack the US!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Hello?

You keep asking others to provide first hand evidence.

Where is yours?

My evidence is the TOPIC.

I am simply asking for those 9 people who claimed to have counter-evidence to actually POST IT.

Why is this so difficult to do?

Please stop deflecting.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

NY Times reporter denounced for tweeting: "The hard left seemed as hate-filled as alt-right".

2. The hard left seemed as hate-filled as alt-right. I saw club-wielding "antifa" beating white nationalists being led out of the park 2/2 — Sheryl Gay Stolberg (@SherylNYT) August 13, 2017

edit on 17-8-2017 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

So again since this isn't registering with you.

Your anecdotal evidence presented in the OP is more credible than anyone elses anecdotal evidence?

I asked you this 6 times already, who's deflecting?

edit on 17-8-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: britishpatriot

All I can see are a bunch of white supremacists and Nazis armed to the teeth with bats, helmets, shields etc etc instigating violence.

I have a big problem with this.

those people who you wrongly brand as nazi's were protesting the removal of American history, that is what the left want to do, delete any history they do not like.

Why were they holding shields and helmets branded with known white supremacist/KKK/Nazi insignia then? I am struggling to find too many people there who WEREN'T displaying one or the other of those symbols.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

No one claimed to HAVE evidence. They claimed to have seen it. Quit deflecting. Show us evidence that the article isn't Bull#t .i mean any type of corroborating evidence other than an antifa member stating that they weren't violent.

Jaden
edit on 17-8-2017 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

anyone who traveled to charlottesville, unite the right or whatever, went there to deny that city the right to govern themselves!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden

No one claimed to HAVE evidence. They claimed to have seen it. Quit deflecting. Show us evidence that the article isn't Bull#t .i mean any type of corroborating evidence other than an antifa member stating that they weren't violent.

Jaden

You're getting desperate. They clearly said they saw it on Youtube, something which shouldn't be too hard to find and post don't you think?

You're attempting a really poor deflection. POST THE EVIDENCE. If you have it that is......

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

My evidence is the TOPIC.

You mean hearsay.

Funny thing about 'witness's' police rarely use 'first hand accounts'.

Because it's unreliable.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Animals are intelligent enough not to need government beyond the forces and laws of nature.

People are stupid.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

anyone who traveled to charlottesville, unite the right or whatever, went there to deny that city the right to govern themselves!!!

No they went there to protest.

If you disagree with the government you can have the right to protest.

Then the left turned up and provoked them.

Its quite simple really if the left had stayed at home there would be no problems.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join