It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another aspect to the 'riots' not mentioned?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: nwtrucker

So you don't think that White Nationalists want violence? Why on Gods green earth would they be planning a march at Berkeley, in San Francisco? It would not be, because there are like minded people there, would it???? Yeah, they are putting themselves exactly where they want to.

www.sfgate.com...

And if the people at Berkeley were smart, they'd ignore them.

Make them look like the pathetic losers they are, all dressed up for a party no one comes to.

Problem is that there are plenty of idiots with bike locks in Berkeley who will be happy to oblige.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: nwtrucker
I, for one, don't buy your explanation one bit. Every single riot expanded solely due to inaction by the local Police. You say the feds were there from the get go. They did nothing to curtail the riot. Appeasement. Pure and simple. Too much evidence on Soros to buy your level of denial.

Seems like you send more than the average amount of time at protests to claim knowledge of those involved. At no point do you acknowledge personal responsibility in these actions and imply no vested interests whatsoever.

On that basis, alone, you lose all credibility with me.

i did not say the feds were there from the get-go. i explicitly said they were NOT and that the initial roll-out of militarized local police was a local decision. please reread my post if you are still confused on that point.

you do not have any evidence on soros to the degree that you and people like you seem to see his hand in every single protest you don't like the tone of. you do not need to know what my level of personal involvement is or was to discuss basic facts, many of which you have wrong.

i am not sure i'm sad about losing credibility with someone who is basically just ranting unverified nonsense. nonetheless, you are wrong and i'm here, as someone with knowledge of the facts in question, to call that out.

you do not know what the 'average amount of time for a person to spend at a protest' even is

Your right on one point, it was another poster that referred to federalizing Ferguson, not you. I give myself a mulligan....

The average person, logic would demand, doesn't spend ANY time at protests. As to your involvement, I could care less. As another poster commented, to suggest there was no intent by white supremacists would be naïve, I suggest that your posts also imply no malicious intent by the Ferguson. Equally, myopic.

To suggest these are spontaneous and without external input and influence is a level of denial that allows for no point of agreement between us. Too many groups, too many 'demands'. Too much media distortions.

In any event, the OP points out a similarity between subsequent riots following Ferguson. Nothing you've posted negates those similarities.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I think all big cities are run by Democrats.
As well as city council and the chief of police in said city.
Goes to show just how much social welfare programs have been successful in installing Democratic leadership.
The more rural you get the more the reverse is true.
The wall we are hitting is urban vs rural and the ethics each carries.

dennismichaellynch.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join