It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another aspect to the 'riots' not mentioned?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Sorry about that, only had one cup of coffee.

A thought crossed and I haven't thought it through fully so I'd like your assistance on it. Assuming Ferguson was a first effort and the planning has been tweaked to some extent, then if one looks at the subsequent cities that have been hit with these 'riots' a commonality pops up. That is the city mayors, perhaps their chiefs of Police as well, are left leaning.

No massive efforts to arrest, block or stop the riots.

Follow up rhetoric from the 'Mayors' attacking Trump or justifying the 'plight' of the rioters. Certainly no 'rule of law' is mandatory by any of the leaders of Baltimore, D.C. or the latest city. The cities are left leaning to begin with. None are in cities that would jump hard and fast on any destruction of public or private properties.

I see on the net that there are ads to hire actors for the next effort at a rate of 25 dollars per hour. The city escapes for the moment, but one can assume that it isn't a 'right' styled city. As the feds cannot enter the fray without State request, the enforcement is left to the local police. Hence the riots are allowed to escalate with further blame laid on the presidency....who can do nothing legally to stop it.

This isn't Trump doing whatsoever, It is to take Trump out.

Is your left city next???
edit on 17-8-2017 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.

When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.

Actually I've seen this mentioned many many times in the past.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

I guess it's still not mentioned.......

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

I guess it's still not mentioned.......

Apologies. Not enough coffee. it is a mistake I often repeat...

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
True American Patriots will be crowdsourcing an public investigation into the exact people inciting violence...the sparks in the crowds.....because this looks like domestic terrorism designed to divide the American people and encourage them to abbrogate their alliegence to their President.

This is what was done in the 60s......select Universities and spots were chosen to act out charades or false-flag dynamics.....someone wished to split the nuclear family and disenfranchise hundreds of millions of American families destroying their standard of living forever....those burning bras were paid insurgents.

Patriots...true ones.....know this is a con-job and react by working together.....get pictures and videos ...use the internet and all public resources......come together and stop this attack on your country.

Identify individuals now not later.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Assuming Ferguson was a first effort and the planning has been tweaked to some extent, then if one looks at the subsequent cities that have been hit with these 'riots' a commonality pops up. That is the city mayors, perhaps their chiefs of Police as well, are left leaning.

Youre kidding... Ferguson demonstration was squashed by the new militarized 'police ' all seventeen federal agencies, and 22 local ones.

Even the self stylized 'militia' showed up. I never seen so many Mraps and machine gun toting soldiers, who dressed as soldiers, behaved as soldiers and put down the demonstration like soldiers in the Guard... Oh yah, they were there too.

This was not a response to a Rodney King or Watts full on riot scenario, declared state of emergency after the fact, these armed troops occupied the city in military force prior to the no-trial "Verdict" announcement.
And they behaved like soldiers not police, even thought thats what they painted on their military assault vehicles and 'tactical' vests.

Special Operations, tactical search and rescue, POLICE

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

So you don't think that White Nationalists want violence? Why on Gods green earth would they be planning a march at Berkeley, in San Francisco? It would not be, because there are like minded people there, would it???? Yeah, they are putting themselves exactly where they want to.

www.sfgate.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Assuming Ferguson was a first effort and the planning has been tweaked to some extent, then if one looks at the subsequent cities that have been hit with these 'riots' a commonality pops up. That is the city mayors, perhaps their chiefs of Police as well, are left leaning.

Youre kidding... Ferguson demonstration was squashed by the new militarized 'police ' all seventeen federal agencies, and 22 local ones.

Even the self stylized 'militia' showed up. I never seen so many Mraps and machine gun toting soldiers, who dressed as soldiers, behaved as soldiers and put down the demonstration like soldiers in the Guard... Oh yah, they were there too.

This was not a response to a Rodney King or Watts full on riot scenario, declared state of emergency after the fact, these armed troops occupied the city in military force prior to the no-trial "Verdict" announcement.
And they behaved like soldiers not police, even thought thats what they painted on their military assault vehicles and 'tactical' vests.

After how long and how much damage??? How much travail? As the OP suggests, the M.O. has been tweaked, apparently.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

So you don't think that White Nationalists want violence? Why on Gods green earth would they be planning a march at Berkeley, in San Francisco? It would not be, because there are like minded people there, would it???? Yeah, they are putting themselves exactly where they want to.

www.sfgate.com...

You raise a good point. It's safe to assume some of those wanted a confrontation. it is also safe to assume that many wanted to merely point out, in a similar fashion, that not all agreed with the Berkeley students and were insulted by the carnage. A little of both, I'd guess.P.S. After all, AGAIN, the local police were doing nothing to deter it. Which is the point of the thread.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

As the OP suggests, the M.O. has been tweaked, apparently.

MO as in method of operation? Yah, ushering in the police state, of Totalinarism.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
"right" styled city?...Your "left" city...

WTF are you talking about?. What is a "left or "right" styled city?

You realize the "left" and " right" cities and people and whatever are all parts of the same country?.

I don't like rioting and chaos any more than the next person, but it is a fundamental right here in the U.S., not something you should have to get a license or a permit to do..Sounds like you would like to see protesting made illegal...

You do realize that people rise up against injustices and the like when their governments and other "Authority Posers" don't hear their pleas or ignore them outright like happens most of the time here.

It's about time some people rose the hell up, but not goddamned NAZIS.
edit on 17-8-2017 by MyHappyDogShiner because: (no reason given)

GENERAL STRIKE!...GENERAL STRIKE!!...

Google it.
edit on 17-8-2017 by MyHappyDogShiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Further, any so-called 'Federalizing' in Ferguson occurred under the Obama administration, well after the damage was done and used that damage to Federalize local police forces and restrict even further those local police from responding to those 'demonstrations' in the future.

As far as the King riots are concerned, I was there. My 7-11 was burnt down not 2 blocks from my apartment. The left running the city, again failing to response quickly and efficiently, lead to far more damage than was necessary. They did wake up however- being more sane in those days- and suddenly became 'far right' for a short period. Habeas Corpus was quietly suspended with estimated numbers between 3, 000 and 6,000 locked up for around six weeks without legal recourse. You could walk anywhere in L.A. for weeks without any fear whatsoever. it was amazing.....

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
"right" styled city?...Your "left" city...

WTF are you talking about?. What is a "left or "right" styled city?

You realize the "left" and " right" cities and people and whatever are all parts of the same country?.

I don't like rioting and chaos any more than the next person, but it is a fundamental right here in the U.S., not something you should have to get a license or a permit to do..Sounds like you would like to see protesting made illegal...

You do realize that people rise up against injustices and the like when their governments and other "Authority Posers" don't hear their pleas or ignore them outright like happens most of the time here.

It's about time some people rose the hell up, but not goddamned NAZIS.

GENERAL STRIKE!...GENERAL STRIKE!!...

Google it.

Rioting and chaos are not fundamental rights in this country. You are starting to sound weird. Peaceful demonstration is a right. Not this crap.' Left' is letting it happen despite law. 'Right' is taking action appropriate to the circumstance. Don't like the distinction? Tough tar-paper, Hardcastle.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

'Right' is taking action appropriate to the circumstance.

running people over in a car being the last example.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: growler

'Right' is taking action appropriate to the circumstance.

running people over in a car being the last example.

That asshole will get what he deserves.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I guess I should have said we have the right to "peaceful protest", but I didn't think I had to be that clear about my meaning.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

The "right" is taking appropriate action by showing up with open carry weapons, shields , nazi chants and...

Appropriate action by preparing for what will happen if one is going to root out a bit of trouble by conspicuously being armed and dressed in riot gear like storm troopers, babbling "blood and soil" just like the nazis did before WW2, cursing Jews openly on the streets with chants like "jews will not replace us"...

Nah, they weren't looking for conflict at all...

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I guess I should have said we have the right to "peaceful protest", but I didn't think I had to be that clear about my meaning.

Considering other posts, the distinction becomes very important. Equating the two seems to be a trend.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

The "right" is taking appropriate action by showing up with open carry weapons, shields , nazi chants and...

Appropriate action by preparing for what will happen if one is going to root out a bit of trouble by conspicuously being armed and dressed in riot gear like storm troopers, babbling "blood and soil" just like the nazis did before WW2, cursing Jews openly on the streets with chants like "jews will not replace us"...

Nah, they weren't looking for conflict at all...

As I said there will be some so inclined. YOU omit that the police allowed this to reach that point. Likely based on 'policy'. That is the point of the thread, in part.

Actually, the 'right' isn't even applicable. It is a 'result' of the failure to enforce law.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The Police Army turn up After its all over!
so they can say they did some thing!
one in a armed car had his finger on the trigger?
only cops and army cops in front of him?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join