It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the heck makes you 'white'?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
If your white you have privileges.
If your black , you try to make white people feel guilty for earning your privileges.

If your white , all lives matter.
If your black , black lives matter.

If your black you have more chance of been arrested.

If your black you have more chance of been a criminal.

If your white you accept when you've #ed up and get on with it and learn .

If your black it's everyone else's fault.

Hope this helps as a guide for the colourblind.

Your ignorance is only matched by your lack of empathy. Maybe black people have legitimate grievances with the way the government and police are run.

edit on 17-8-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: Denoli
If your you're white you have privileges.
If your you're black , you try to make white people feel guilty for earning your privileges.

If your you're white , all lives matter.
If your you're black , black lives matter.

If your you're black you have more chance of been arrested.

If your you're black you have more chance of been a criminal.

If your you're white you accept when you've #ed up and get on with it and learn .

If your you're black it's everyone else's fault.

Hope this helps as a guide for the colourblind.

Sorry, my inner-grammar-nazi has emerged.

This is the best post of the thread!

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Obviously a proud White Nazi.

........is obvious.

This is the second best post of the thread!

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

Neo Nazis are whacked in the head. They are to dumb to be able to see their hate. Their hate only lets them see the color of their own skin. Anyone different from them be damned. Pretty simple.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I'd say it's the education system that brought us the "truth". I guess after learning your ancestors were used as slaves, gives you the right to hate everyone.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Nothing. No one is white. It's simply an inaccurate adjective.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Yes. There are many shades of black and white.

Air B&Bs ?

Vacationing where you do not have to worry about your kids ?

Where are you holidaying ?

Why are you bragging ?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
It must be the DNA Haplogroups or something scientific backed by accredited scientists.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

What makes someone white? What makes someone black, brown, yellow, whatever?

God, that's who. Fighting over what God has done is pointless. It's a fight that'll never end.

The point of dividing people by race is to control them.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Not my question mate ..

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
a reply to: lostbook

Not my question mate ..

My mistake.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

That's it look at the painting and avoid the picture.

Joke.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
People like to feel superior based on their own persona. Its a very easily manipulated human trait.

My 2 cents: anyone who feels that there is a superiority associated with anything other than physical actions is a moron that I can't be bothered with.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I believe that race tensions are mostly fueled by 2 dynamics:

- lack of opportunity
- free stuff

If you are in the former category, you are incensed that you are corraled into an opportunity desert and given the least amount of effort. This is made worse by laws that seem to target one (or two) demographics more than any other. So even if you are "mostly good" you can still easily end up in prison where "mostly bad" people are, and be influenced by immersion into that particular mindset.

If you in the latter category, you think that people are getting a free ride on your work, and that pisses you off.

The rub here is: the people who get "free stuff" would rather have the opportunities instead.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Here's the real kicker, black and white aren't even colour's. Therefore no one can be rasest against it only by not liking the person of said cultural background/appearance, I don't get why people have to act as if they're better than one another when in fact were all the same priveliged or not.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Clearly you've never seen my dance moves. That's about all that make me 'white'.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

You just won racist post of the day.

The ignorance is real.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147
I've never understood racism. I don't get why the colour of your skin or your biological history means you're greater or less than anyone else.

Then it's your own fault you choose not to educate yourself enough, you got internet, you can read both sides of the story to try and make more sense of it. But because of social reasons I'll try to chip in to your education even though I'm not getting a dollar I'll probably not even witness your reaction myself because of this medium, no one is obliged to reply if they don't want to, I'm just mentioning this because that might be something I'd be interested in.

In my opinion, your actions today determines who you are, not whatever of your ancestors did 1000 years ago, 200 years ago, or during or before you were born.

You haven't had a single action you can call your own. All you know is the sum of all that made up by people who lived on this planet before you, who paved the way so you could type that on your keyboard, invented and made by others, who are just like you products of their culture, nothing they made themselves the only share is they did something with it. I'll try to have a laugh and ask you what you believe is truly yours.

What I REALLY don't understand is white pride in the way we see neo-nazi's portray it.

What makes someone a "pure blood white American". Can that even be a thing?

The whole Jewish thing makes no sense to me either. It's a religion, not a race. A white person can be Jewish, a black person can be Jewish.

I'm visually white, adopted into a Jewish family, whom are also all white.

I just don't get it...

I can't answer that but if I had to guess it would refer to those descendents of the first ones who sailed across the ocean and settled in the new world, which became the USA and Canada. The most pure would be those who had a family in Europe back then and had power and moved and somehow had marriages between families who were also there first.

Now why does it all matter? It only matters if you want your life to be part of something, a story if you will. If you don't want it to matter, you'll be nothing more than a soulless biological robot that is the least value to the story.

If you don't know where you came from, how your world was created, who did what when and where, what will it matter what you are doing, why should it apply to you? It wouldn't, that's what.

OK you might say a story is better than plain reality without a story to make sense of it all and give it meaning. In the larger scheme of things, there is actually a universal system found all in the universe including our little secluded planet, or what happened on our planet happened elsewhere and is not a unique event. It's all DNA everywhere that creates a mind, which is a miracle just look at all the other animals who also make homes for themselves but nothing like human architecture. However back then people made simple homes as well. In fact they did a lot of things we do now, but ours is more expanded and complicated to the point of it being chaos and so the underlying system can be hard to see and those who do usually can't verbalize it or keep it to themselves because it provides an advantage but not if everyone would know about it. Besides each have to figure it out by themselves, which is also part of life.

Point being: in a group, there is always one the strongest mentally, because of experiences which led to truths which made that person more happy and thus more convincing and so stronger. All others in that group should follow that one so a hierarchy begins to form and then it would all be clear who leads and who follows and in what order and decisions could be made.

Now I'm not saying slavery is a good thing and I'm not going to write a wall of text here if only because I just said everyone has to figure out certain topics for themselves. But if you made a product and a store with the people in your town and it added to everyone's happiness and then someday you discover this town next to yours without that product and store and people would want your product as well, wouldn't it be logical to hire someone of their town who starts at the bottom and has to earn the product since you did all the work, eventually leading to that other town having their own autonomous store and products? Because that is what happened, you can see people in Africa with western products making their lives better, but it takes time. Surely people were way more cruel back then, but people also need to factor in the fact white people kept white people as slaves too and treated them cruel. It was only logical those moved up the ladder when slaves from other countries entered the workplace.

The people back then could have chosen to leave without slaves and progress would have been slower. And at some point you might have primitives living next to highly advanced people who forgot about the basics and would view those humans as not much more than monkeys. They didn't work as in invented much, the advanced needed space to continue, at best those humans would have been kept in zoos so their lands could be used for like spaceships to move on to other planets.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I'm not white. More of a tan pink.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I've come to realise most of you have the same hue as pigs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join