It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's ex-wife once said Trump kept a book of Hitler's speeches by his bed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

No it proves he's stupid.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

While it's interesting, I find this post to be just fanning the flames. Those who are convinced the the PoTUS is a bad man will continue to think he's a bad man. Those who are convinced that the PoTUS is the second coming (or the first coming depending on religious beliefs) will say it's just a smear piece.

I'm no fan of Trump, but pulling something up from 27 years ago really smells like muckraking to me.

On a side note, not that I agree with his ideals at all, but Hitler was a very, very, very good orator. The only other orators I've seen that comes close to being as good are Kennedy and Farakhan. It's said that Hitler took drama classes and practiced his speeches for hours and hours in the mirror, perfecting every nuance and gesture and tone.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Antifas like to applaud at Hitler speeches too :

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Trump is so much like Hitler. His daughter married a Jew (Jared Kushner) and Trump made this Jew a senior adviser. Just like Hitler though.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: clay2 baraka

He's not antisemitic.
He has a superiority complex.
I can see a lot of influences in his speeches, but a lot more Reagan than Hitler.
If he would plan any kind of dictatorship he has to get busy soon.
The problem is maybe really more a belief in eugenics than outright racism. But he shares that with Queen Elizabeth II, and people seem to love her.

I get your point, but oversimplification hurts more the attacker (left) than the target (Trump as conservative nationalist is still officially right?)
Try again if he uses state forces to round up people with a different heritage...oh wait.
Oops

Just because he has a superiority complex and idolizes his German heritage does not automatically make him antisemitic.

I once had a roommate who fancied himself a SHARP (skinheads against racial prejudice). He might have been a racist except it was something worse.. He would rail on and on about superior bloodlines (he just didn't see skintone as an issue). How descended of royalty were more superior, etc. etc.

He was a eugenicist. So instead of going after race, he thumbed his nose at poor people.

Things have changed a lot in many ways since the 1930s. Racism and superiority complexes have become more nuanced for some. Trump is very similar to my ex-roommate in his belief systems..

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Why doesn't this surprise me?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I wonder how loud all the 1 million or so ANTIFA web site visitors will like the DOJ?

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: clay2 baraka
Interesting tidbit about Donald from a 1990 Interview:

"Last April, perhaps in a surge of Czech nationalism, Ivana Trump told her lawyer Michael Kennedy that from time to time her husband reads a book of Hitler's collected speeches, My New Order, which he keeps in a cabinet by his bed ... Hitler's speeches, from his earliest days up through the Phony War of 1939, reveal his extraordinary ability as a master propagandist," Marie Brenner wrote. Hitler was one of history's most prolific orators, building a genocidal Nazi regime with speeches that bewitched audiences. "He learned how to become a charismatic speaker, and people, for whatever reason, became enamored with him," Professor Bruce Loebs, who has taught a class called the Rhetoric of Hitler and Churchill for the past 46 years at Idaho State University, told Business Insider earlier this year. "People were most willing to follow him, because he seemed to have the right answers in a time of enormous economic upheaval." My new order hitler Amazon When Brenner asked Trump about how he came to possess Hitler's speeches, "Trump hesitated" and then said, "Who told you that?" "I don't remember," Brenner reportedly replied. Trump then recalled, "Actually, it was my friend Marty Davis from Paramount who gave me a copy of 'Mein Kampf,' and he's a Jew." Brenner added that Davis did acknowledge that he gave Trump a book about Hitler. "But it was 'My New Order,' Hitler's speeches, not 'Mein Kampf,'" Davis reportedly said. "I thought he would find it interesting. I am his friend, but I'm not Jewish."

In the Vanity Fair article, Ivana Trump told a friend that her husband's cousin, John Walter "clicks his heels and says, 'Heil Hitler," when visiting Trump's office.

www.businessinsider.com...

Original source material

FYI Thursday, July 14, 2022

IVANA Trump died today at age 73: www.foxnews.com...

Mother to Donald Jr., Ivanka, and Eric Trump

Photo: truthsocial.com...

Good Job Ivana!

<< 1  2  3   >>

join