It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump's ex-wife once said Trump kept a book of Hitler's speeches by his bed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I keep a gun by my bed, that doesn't make me a mass murderer. So what's your point, other than you have so little ammunition to hate this guy that you're scraping the bottom of the barrel?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I have the koran by my bed, not a muslim

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: clay2 baraka
a reply to: Kandinsky

I respect your point of view on this, (I really do).. But I think you are wrong.

I was watching Colbert and he was quoting this article from the NYT:

No word in the Trump lexicon is as tread-worn as “unprecedented.” But members of the president’s staff, stunned and disheartened, said they never expected to hear such a voluble articulation of opinions that the president had long expressed in private. The National Economic Council chairman, Gary D. Cohn, and the Treasury secretary, Steven Mnuchin, who are Jewish, stood by uncomfortably as the president exacerbated a controversy that has once again engulfed a White House in disarray.
NYT link

It's hearsay, but you'd be right if it became substantiated. Gotta run.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Raise your hand anyone else who thinks this "Hitler speech book" is completely stupid, and garbage, and yet another thing to blow out of proportion, and demonize the president about.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: clay2 baraka
a reply to: Kettu

The last part of the video says it all..

The guy also did a McDonald's commercial where he says the Quarter-Pounder is the best tasting thing ever.

You think he was legit serious? Or, just you know, talking for the camera?

Let's find out if he has any by his bed or next to his 2 scoops.

edit on 17-8-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

I just want to know if this is fact or just third party information. My ex made up stuff about me also that would make Hitler look like a saint. Thankfully truth prevailed and the court gave her a bit of a knockdown. Rare nowadays.

But then..I ain't no president or prime minister so anyone can make up stuff about an important person and it would be lapped up whether fact or third party fiction.

I wonder if this may relate to non important people who watch the media get away with gossip and reckon they can make up a story to influence, perhaps the lower echelons of society, who go before their respective lower jurisdictions.

Sorry, just rambling on. I don't aspire to third party info.

kind regards,

bally

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Well thankyou for coming out, it all makes a lot more sense now.

Carry on....

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   

He's not antisemitic.
He has a superiority complex.
I can see a lot of influences in his speeches, but a lot more Reagan than Hitler.
If he would plan any kind of dictatorship he has to get busy soon.
The problem is maybe really more a belief in eugenics than outright racism. But he shares that with Queen Elizabeth II, and people seem to love her.

I get your point, but oversimplification hurts more the attacker (left) than the target (Trump as conservative nationalist is still officially right?)
Try again if he uses state forces to round up people with a different heritage...oh wait.
Oops

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

My ex made up stuff about me also that would make Hitler look like a saint. Thankfully truth prevailed and the court gave her a bit of a knockdown. Rare nowadays.

I got nailed to a cross, after ,to add insult to injury my lawyers turns round and says " cmon man you know its not about the truth"....

Honest question...your job , your past did it have anything to do with the outcome...?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Well, I don't want to go off topic. I don't really have what you'd call a chequered past. Bit boring past really but perhaps my job, yeah had an influence. Just don't like hearsay (heresy ?).

kind regards,

bally

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: gunshooter
Raise your hand anyone else who thinks this "Hitler speech book" is completely stupid, and garbage, and yet another thing to blow out of proportion, and demonize the president about.

no worse than the ten things black people demand hoax that was riding high on the boards here a day or so ago.
appears people are picking and choosing what's real and what's false depending on the rhetoric.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Amazing not only has the left and the media painted trump as evil

Now he's a Hitler admirer

Most entertaining presidency ever. With Hillary we would just have corruption and proxy wars we wouldnt even know about but this is gold

I've read mien kampf and I'm not a Hitler admirer or nazi just a lover of history

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: growler

originally posted by: gunshooter

no worse than the ten things black people demand hoax that was riding high on the boards here a day or so ago.
appears people are picking and choosing what's real and what's false depending on the rhetoric.

While I do agree about the hoax stories the btm demands is believable because I've seen worse spread that was legit

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Having read speeches by both Hitler and Churchill, (Although I only read translations of Hitler's) I have to say, if I was going to take inspiration from either one, Churchill was much the better speechwriter. His classical education really shines in his speeches (As much as the man was also a scumbag for much of his life, I think Churchill's war years made up for his awful deeds in the preceding years).

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

He kept a book of his speeches. Not Mein Kampf.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

He read a book????

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

He wasn't reading mein kampf he was reading My New Order.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
I've read Mein Kemp. It is poorly written pseudoscientific race fiction. How else will you know your enemies if you cannot read their literature?

I have read Mein Kampf, Das Kapital and On Liberty.

I must be a Nazi, a Communist and a Liberal, eh?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Every time he points at his head I think he should twirl his finger around his ear. You know, the universal sign for crazy.

He thinks he was born with superior brains. That's a laugh.
He thinks he's superior. That's not so funny.
He obviously believes this deep down inside.

He cannot stay in power.
He is totally unfit to be president and the sooner he is not the better off our nation will be.
edit on 8172017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

How is video of him saying that stuff debunked?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join