It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Carolina Bigfoot Turns out to be a Wandering Shaman

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   
He'd be safer doing this in Washington State and others.

Don’t Shoot Bigfoot In Washington—It’s Homicide

It all started in 1969 when the Board of County Commissioners of Skamania County, Washington realized there were more and more hunters and paranormal investigators flocking to their state in hopes of finding the elusive creature.

The law was amended in 1984 changing the crime from a felony to a gross misdemeanor punishable by a $1,000 fine and/or a one year jail sentence. The amendment also stated that if a coroner concludes Bigfoot to be a humanoid the killer would be charged with homicide.

Source

Of course, homicide, him being a human instead of what someone thought he was.

While his dressing up isn't hoaxing, what he really needs to steer clear of roads, of course especially at night, in any wooded areas:
"Of All The Ways To Die, Hit By Cars While Dressed Up Like Sasquatch Shouldn’t Be One"

A Missoula Montana television station (KTMF) is reporting that a 44 year old man was, tragically, struck by two cars and killed while standing on the side of a busy highway at night. A Montana Highway Patrol spokesperson says the victim was (deep breath) dressed up as Sasquatch in an apparent attempt to “get the attention of passing motorists and, through I don’t know what means, make them feel like they saw bigfoot or Sasquatch.” The man, in a costume made from a ghillie suit, was first struck by one car, then run over by another. It’s terribly tragic.

Source

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
It is illegal to hunt Bigfoot in some states. During the 70s "Bigfoot Craze", a few states made the killing of Bigfoot a criminal offense due to the massive amount of accidental injuries. Though I think some areas just said that you couldn't kill or capture Bigfoot with a gun.
edit on 17-8-2017 by Grik123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I'm also surprised he wasn't shot wearing that weird costume.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Just goes to show how quick people are to jump to the most bizarre conclusions.

While I maintain hope that there actually is a 8 foot tall hairy hominid running around the wilds of North America, the vast amount of sightings are misidentifications of known animals, stumps in the woods, or juvenile delinquents out running around looking to scare people.

If bigfoot actually is a real creature, then his ability to evade capture and blur photographs and video borders on the supernatural.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: nowuknow

No kidding, he was lucky somebody didn't shoot him!

Somebody should shoot him!

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Noncents
a reply to: windword
Man, I'm going to get the mushrooms, go out into the woods, like, deep, like, nature deep... Man, I've been eating the mushrooms for days. And I'm going to dress up like the divine nature of sasquatch, man. I'm going to do it. I made a suit and everything, I've been feeding it the mushrooms too.

Shaman. Right.

I can actually hear him saying those exact words. Lol

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   
the unseen connection is the man from MN Minnesota came to NC to commune with nature in the woods

there are niche communities in both states... generally named (something)-ROOTS

the NC niche commune/community I know of up there where the Yeti-Man was reported to be in is :
www.wildroots.org...
up in Minnesota there is 'Wandering Roots'

btw, the link I made to wildroots.org... make sure to click the HOME and the other menu items; CONTACT & ABOUT US for the basic lowdown of the community operation etc.

edit on nd30150607880722132017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Haha does anyone else find this extremely creepy? It reminds me of a fur-covered version of Jordy Verrill from Creepshow. Where he gets totally taken over by an alien plant.... but with gross raccoon hair. I'd say it's just a bit more disturbing than this charred, smiling Bigfoot costume.

But yea, it's a miracle this guy wasn't shot. He's in the middle of nowhere dressed like that. There are certainly folks out there who will light up anything that looks like a Bigfoot and have been thinking about it for a long long time.

Can't smell good in that thing....

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I always knew that Bigfoots were in fact native peoples trying to scare away invading and undesirable whites.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I think also hunters sometimes are mistaken for Yeti when they wear these big shaggy suits as camouflage.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join