It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men, how could you let this happen?!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   
A Taylor pal of mine told me the comfort of underwear does depend on whether you hang left or right most men hang to the left.
Is it weird that I once put on a pair of my fiancees knickers by accident and I actually enjoyed wearing them if a little tight?.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I too prefer regular old school boxers,I found them at Sam's club,but now that I'm old had a hernia,Dr said to switch to the dreaded boxer brief life certainly sucks

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
I tried going commando, but it really threw off my golf swing. Too much stuff flapping around on my back-swing threw my game off... big time. (Golfers, help me out here... swing, balance, tempo are all vitally important)

Boxers are great for dry climates. For swamp ass south eastern weather? Briefs... and Gold Bond Powder. Lots of Gold Bond Powder.

I'm right there with you... but nothing beats my atheletic boxer brief, compression short style underwear... sweating, what is that, I forget again..

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   

I am staunchly in the Boxers camp myself.

Briefs, banana hammocks, and other allegedly acceptable male underwear just does not feel right on me.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Had the same problem, started using mesh basketball shorts.....heaven.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I hate briefs and used to wear boxers, but during the hot summer months where I'm working with no air conditioning my parts would just stick everywhere they shouldn't. Very uncomfortable. I tried boxer briefs and they fit just right and keep everything away from other sweaty parts. I'm never looking back. Hanes are very comfy. Stay away from Fruit of the Loom. Far, far away.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
I went shopping. Underwear shopping. I went to 5 different stores and can only find one thing: the brief

I don't want jockey's. I don't want briefs. I don't want something that looks like Miley Cyrus in rubber bicycle shorts.

Sometimes they try to fool us with the so-called boxer-brief. I'm not fooled. I don't need underwear that lifts and separates!

I just want nice, spacious, free-flow boxer shorts! Do they still exist?

Seriously, I need to find some, and fast. What I'm wearing now is starting to look like it came from a trawler ship. They're sheer nets and they didn't start that way!

When did this trend take over? Why is every store only selling the tightest shrink-wrap underpants available? They feel like a bad time in a tangled hammock.

Men, please tell me you still wear boxer shorts and didn't fall for this obvious glitch in the matrix.

Not the place to air your dirty laundry.
Just because you sacked your Mom 3 days ago ( how you coping )

Just ... just keep it to yourself ... again too many mental images of you being mental in obviously turned inside out to invoke the two week washing rule pertaining to skidmark catchers !!

Play nicely please ...

edit on 17-8-2017 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

A Tailor will ask "which way you dress".

True dat !

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

You are in the wrong thread big fella !

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
I went shopping. Underwear shopping. I went to 5 different stores and can only find one thing: the brief

I don't want jockey's. I don't want briefs. I don't want something that looks like Miley Cyrus in rubber bicycle shorts.

Sometimes they try to fool us with the so-called boxer-brief. I'm not fooled. I don't need underwear that lifts and separates!

I just want nice, spacious, free-flow boxer shorts! Do they still exist?

Seriously, I need to find some, and fast. What I'm wearing now is starting to look like it came from a trawler ship. They're sheer nets and they didn't start that way!

When did this trend take over? Why is every store only selling the tightest shrink-wrap underpants available? They feel like a bad time in a tangled hammock.

Men, please tell me you still wear boxer shorts and didn't fall for this obvious glitch in the matrix.

Not the place to air your dirty laundry.
Just because you sacked your Mom 3 days ago ( how you coping )

Just ... just keep it to yourself ... again too many mental images of you being mental in obviously turned inside out to invoke the two week washing rule pertaining to skidmark catchers !!

Play nicely please ...

Spoken like a true budgie smuggler.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Take my word.
After a few wears, they stretch a bit and are way more comfortable than boxers.
Just don't get them too small.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Loving this thread!
S&F just for the sh**s and giggles, thank you!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

This thread

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

The only reason you aren't discussing what you wear is because...well...look at your avatar.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
too hot in anything but boxers. Most of the time don't like wearing those either.

Gotta have that airflow

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: madmac5150

originally posted by: tigertatzen

I'd say just go without, but I guess that's kind of sketchy with regard to zippers for guys. Underwear is just awful...especially women's. Like being imprisoned. I never wear those stupid frilly things.

They've got regular boxers at Target...probably at The Evil Empire too, but I avoid that place like the plague. Better to get them at Macy's or something though, better quality for around the same price.

I tried playing 18 while wearing my ex wife's "delicates"... (I lost a bet... long story)

I finished with a 77 that day... and weird thoughts that I will not go into.

That had to bring a whole new meaning to the back 9. I don't think I can ever look at you in the same way.

I did shoot a 77. I felt a bit wrong after... but I shot a 77. (Par 71 course)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Mine just happen to be 'skin tone' ...

Are you donning the Granny 'briefs' ?

C'mon ..
Your'e amongst friends Lorrie !

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I buy mine online after I spend maybe searching for hours inventarising all products I could find. I don't need to mention I haven't had a gf for a while it's only my mother who still buys me things occasionally sometimes boxershorts, which I just receive and don't say some African guy is probably going to be happy with those.
Main pro is the textile would be made especially for bad odors, although I can't really verify 100% based on science and I don't smell anyway but somehow it would be comforting to know. I work in IT and a lot of my coworkers are male so there is some odor now and then during meetings of which it is sometimes hard to identify the source.
edit on 18-8-2017 by spliffster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
a reply to: Night Star

Mine just happen to be 'skin tone' ...

Are you donning the Granny 'briefs' ?

C'mon ..
Your'e amongst friends Lorrie !

Ahahahaha! This is a men's thread. We aren't discussing women's under garments. I'll just say I'm in purple today. LOL

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Laundry problem solved, mate

I'm switching to Depends

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join